6. Chapter

Hope Remains

 

( A Week Later)

Soo Jin`s POV

I heared voices which came from downstares i immadiatly grinned. Because i knew that some of them where impatient. Everybody wnated to know who this misterious fiance of Doojoon was: “Look at that smile of yous…why are you grinning like this?” suddenly a voice interrupted my thoughts: “am i Not allowed to smile?” i asked Doojoon and showed him my tounge. I stood infront of the mirrow and glanced at me from head to toe. Suddenly two strong arms embraced me from behinde. He layed his head on my shoulder: “Soo Jin are you really ready for all this? I don´t want to force you. I never could forgive myselfe if i hurt you with this whole wedding and…”

“doojoon Look at us!” i´ve toll him and looked into the mirrow again. There we are. Me in a white schort Dress like a Princess (http://img4.promgirl.com/_img/PRODUCTS/180/PromGirl-483860309.jpg)

And my hero (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_vZoWm2NXrbQ/TCn2LxXGIrI/AAAAAAAAATY/peLQAhJ1l-w/s400/DooJoon.jpg)

For a schort time he came into my mind and i imagined to be his fiance and he would embrace me like Doojoon. But than Doojoon`s voice interruped my thoughts: “i can see the prettiest girl on earth in my arms. But am i the one who causes her heart to beat faster?” he wisperd like he was scared that i would hear it. He wanted to move away his arms but i refused it: “NO!” i said out loud. He was somehow shoked of my Reaction but than he tried to smile. I turned around and looked him in the eyes: “you are the one that safed me. You are the one that gave me new hope and the will to stay alife. You are my Soon-to-be-husband. Doojoon oppa you are my hero!” he tightened his grip around my waste and smiled again fullhearted. But deep in my heart i knew that this was wrong…everything was wrong

 

Nobody`S POV

The guestes where waiting patiantly for the new couple to come down. And Soon They walked down the stairs. They looked like a prince and a Princess. Everyone clapped and shouted their names as if They where some Idols. They took their Seats. Everything was like planned Soon Doojoon proposed to Soo Jin and the ring was on her finger. For him it was a Sign that she was his but she felt just the Pain in her heart killing her slowly. But nobody knew what was comming up next…

 

Jiyong`s POV

“Aiiiiish i don´t know why you refused to go to the party now we are late.” i moked my mother. I rang the doorbell and Soon someone opened the door. I don´t know why everyone told me Not to go to the party. Doojoon was a good friend of mine and i had to go. But when i was greeted By Doojoon`S mother and steped into the living room i knew why everyone wanted me to stay at home. A shiver was going down my spine. Soo Jin! This was my Soo Jin! Soo Jin is Doojoon`s fiance. I lost the control and ran up to Doojoon and pulled him By the collar…

 

Doojoon`s POV

“You bastard how could you do this to me!!” Ji Yong shouted. At first i was shoked By the sudden Reaction but Soon i came back to my sences and pushed him away: “Why? What did i do to you? And just for your Information it`s my Engagement and you should calm down!” i took a glance to Soo Jin and saw her shivering. I walked up to her and she supported herselfe Not to faint…

 

Soo Jin`s POV

 

Right infront of me was this whole tragedy. I was so close to forget him and here we go again. Same Feeling….but i was angry he acted like Doojoon took me away from him. But he was the one that didn´t wanted me: “Soo Jin you can´t do this i love y…” i interrupted Jiyong: “Shut your mouth!!!” i scremed. Everyone around me reminded in silence. I felt the grip doojoon`s on my hand tightening: “Soo J…” again Ji Yong tried to Talk: “I TOLD YOU TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH! ARE YOU DEAF? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? AFTER 4 YEARS YOU STORMED IN AND PRETEND LIKE WE HAD A RELATIONSHIP. A LOT HAS CHANGED JI YONG. GROW UP ALREADY!!! AND DON`T BLAME DOOJOON ASK YOUR MOTHER FIRST WHY I`M HERE AND IT HOW IT CAME TO THIS HOW IT IS RIGHT NOW!” Ji Yong glared at his mother. She just glanced at The Floor and cried: “Get out of here Ji Yong and make sure that you keep a distance from my fiance otherwise i´ll beat you up. Got it!” Doojoon said without hesitation…without any Guilt in his voice. He dragged Ji Yong out. I´m so sorry Ji Yong. I didn´t want it to end like this but you are too late…if you just know how my heart is aching right now. But i can´t leave Doojoon right know he helped me so much to move on again. Oh God if you just knew how much i missed you and how much i love you. But i will take it with me in my grave because in this life i don´t have the right of you…..

 

 

Ji Yong`s POV

I stood infront of the closed Door. It was like somebody shoot me right in my head. First i had to clean my thoughts. She came back….but Not because of me….

She forgot about me…i knew it she was too young. Now i´m standing here outside like a idiot.

 

 

Nobody`s POV

Ji Yong walked home. He had to clean his thoughts otherway he would buy a bomb and throw it right into Doojoon`s house. His heart was so hurtig that it felt like a heartattack. Step By step his legs where heavier and suddenly he couldn´t hold himselfe anymore and he fell on his knees. He fell and it dosen´t matter if it hurts or Not. Suddenly someone embraced him: “My Son come on stand up!” he looked right into his mothers eyes. She was still crying and he couldn`T take it anymore. Why was she crying: “Go away i don´t want to see you anymore!” his mother tightend the embrace. Ji Yong threw her arms away: “GO AWAY!!!!!” he screamed

“Ji Yong please…”

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE UMMA….what have you done?” the last part he whispered like he was scared that someone could hear it. And here we go again. His tears stared to stream down his cheeks and now his mother embraced him again. He said nothing. Like a beast he scremed. All his emotions- in one final scream. 4 years he´ve waited…he waited for nothing.

 

 

Soo Jin`S POV

 

 

All the pople smiled like nothing happened. They wanted to see me Smile. I´ve tried it but with every move that i made i felt dizzier. Doojoon squiesed my hand: “Soo Jin…do you want a break?” i just nodded. I have to get out of here. The air was like a big smogg Cloud. It was like i´m drunked in a rollar coasta. I stood up and tried to walk out while Doojoon followed me but suddenly it felt like i was flying. I realised that the room was getting darker and darker till i fainted. The last thing i felt was strong arms who catched me .

 

 

Nobody`s POV

Doojoon saw her falling. As fast as possible he catched her. He dragged her bridly style out of the room into  his room. He layd her carfully on his bed and caressed her cheek: “Soo Jin…Soo Jin please….” his mother came in with water. Doojoon got the water and dranked his hands in it. He caressed her neck and as Soon Soo Jin felt the cold fresh water she opened her eyes: “thanks god Soo Jin…” Doojoon hugged her. Suddenly she stared to cry…why was she here? Why she couldn´t stay in the darkness where she was minutes ago. Here she had to Smile to pretend to be happy. Doojoon wanted to let go of her but she refused it and tightened the hug: “No don`t leave!” Mrs. Yoon looked suprised By Soo Jin`s actions but left the room. After a while she let go of Doojoon: “are you Feeling better now?” she nodded: “I´m sorry i didn´t planed to faint!”

“You don´t have to say sorry for something like this i should have known that you´re Not Feeling well.”

“I didn´t know why i was suddenly Feeling dizzy.” she lied again. Doojoon caressed her hair: “no Probleme take your time.” he Smiled: “Thank you Doojoon oppa!”

“Soo Jin a while ago….thank you that you took my side.” he ment the Drama with Ji Yong. A single tear crawled down her cheek. She wiped it away and predented like she was okay with it. She looked into Doojoon`s eyes and gave him a short kiss on his lips: “You are my fiance and i´ve agreed with it even though i could refuse it.” he Smiled like never before.

 

Ji Yong`s POV

My mother dragged me home and layed me on my bed. I looked at the roof. How often did i looked up and glanced at this blank roof because of HER. My head was refusing her name like it was gift for it. My mother steped into my room: “ Jiyong….please forgive me!” again i felt that something wet was crawling down my cheeks: “the world is full of random girls umma why her?” she stept forwards: “a mother will do everything to Protect her child from bad things that can hurt her child. And when something hurt her child she starts to hate it…”

I interrupted her: “congrats umma now you have to hate yourselfe!”

She was shoked but i had to say it: “Ji Yong you were like a ghost wandering like you wouldn`t care about anything….you forgot to live…”

I closed my eyes to control myselfe: “i was the one that hurt her. She always tried to make me happy. She grew up for me…” she opened to say something i just turned my back on her: “I want to be alone now!” my mother took a deep breath and walked out of my room. I looked through my room and saw the Picture of me and HER. I walked up to it and took it. Her long black her was still long and pitch black. Her skin was still white and perfect. But her eyes were different. The shine was gone. `i know you still love me Soo Jin! I won´t give up…He took you away from me but now it´s time for me to make a move!´ 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok i hope i didn´t fail XDDD

my lovely subscribers comment please love you guys <3<3<3<3<3