B-Day party

Hope Remains

Jiyong`s POV

I woke up with a bad feeling. I am sure that something is going to happen today. I quickly looked at my watch and it was just 8 o´clock in the morning. I let myself fall back into my pillows and thought of yesturday. What was wrong with me yesturday...how could I allow myself to just forget her. She was and is the only one that has always been by my side and will continue doing that but I just rejected her . I ran my hands through my hair. I have to make it up to her today. Wait! Today is my birthday. I jumped out of my bed. Did she wake up already? I took a quick shower and made my way to her home. I have to know if she cried more last night. I hate it when she is crying. She looks so hurt and don´t like to see her like this. I arrived at her house and just walked in. It has always been like a second home to me so I didn‘t have to knock. I walked upstairs to her room and opened her door slowly just to find a sleeping Soo Jin. She was probably tired from crying so much. I walked in and managed to close the door slowly and without any sound to not wake her up. As carful as possible i walked towards her. She Looks like a doll when she is sleeping. Her natural lightpink lips, her black hair, the lightpink cheeks and long eyelashes. In my opinion she is the only girl that dosen‘t have to wear make-up. I poked her nose and she opened her eyes. At first she didn´t realise that i was infront of her. After 10 seconds she jumped up: „Oppaaaaaaaaa happy birthday!“ she didn´t hug me she just ran to get a chair, pushed it to her wardrobe, climbed on the chair and took a small and box from her wardrobe. She ran up to me: „This is for you Oppa. I hope you like it.“ i snapped the box out of her hands. She laughed at me because i opened the box so clumsy. I opened it and was shocked right away. My eyes where sparkling. A silver bracelet with something written on it---> Jiyong & Soo Jin. (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ZjBAg7UeL.jpg)

i huged her tightly: „Soo Jin it´s the best gift ever...thank you so much.“ She giggled: „you will get more gifts so don´t say something like this.“ i tightened the hug: „it doesn‘t matter i love it the most thank you so much!“ suddenly she hit my back: „Oppa i can´t breath.“ i let go of her. I took the bracelet and held it to her: „put it on my arm.“ i said while jumping. She started to laugh and put it on. It looked a lot better on my wrist. I again huged her: „Aigo Soo Jin this is really the best gift ever!“ her eyes sparkled.

 

Nobody`s POV

Jiyong`s party started and the first guests arrived already. He wasn´t nervous. He was looking good and got lots of gifts.

(http://laidizasherilim00.blog.friendster.com/files/dff.jpg What he looked like)

Soo Jin let the time pass before she walked to the party. Otherwise she would feel pushy. She was watching how the guests walked into the house. After 10 persons walked in she made her way to the front door. Suddenly Jiyong`s mother stood infront of her and huged her tightly: „Soo Jin, how beautiful you are today! Like a real lady...and why have you bought Jiyong such an expensive gift why didn‘t you buy just chocolate or something like this...?“

 

Soo Jin`S POV

i love his mom. She was like a second mom to me: „chocolate would be too simple, he wouldn´t like it much.“ i said while laughing. She put her hand on my shoulder: „let me tell you something. It doesn‘t matter what you give him, it could be a mote. He will always be happy because it´s a gift from you. You two are like twins nobody can imagine you without him and him without you.“ i couldn‘t help myselfe but smile. Suddenly someone pulled me into a hug. This fragrant...it was like heaven: „Oppa my dress!!“

Jiyong`s POV

I was talking to my uncle when i suddenly saw a girl talking to my mum. I knew the girl somehow. She was beautiful dressed. A red short dress with black pums and a black bag (

http://www.promdresspicture.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/prom-cocktail-dresses.jpg like this)

suddenly i realized who she is. My dongsaeng. My heart was beating so fast that i thought somebody could hear it. I ran up to her und hugged her: „Oppa my dress!!!“ she giggled. I immediatly let go of her.

 

Soo Jin`s POV

he looked so damn hot that i just couldn‘t stop myself from smiling: „Oppa you look so handsome!“ i pinched his cheek and he laughed: „YOU are telling me that I look handsome? Have you seen yourself? You look like a princess. And all this for me?“ i giggled: „No...not just because of you!“ he pouted. She laughted at him: „Stop this you have to be serious..you are turning 18 today.“ he smiled. Like a reflex i took a view of his wrist just to see the bracelet that i gave to him. He immediatly showed me his wrist: „you can just take this breacelet by forcing me from my wrist.” i giggled: “You can take it off i´m not gonna force you to wear it.” but the truth is...if i could force him i would do it: “No way i´m not even gonna take it off while i´m taking a shower.” like a kid he stick out his tounge: “I’ll be right back dongsaeng” he said, then walke away.

Nobody`s POV

she stood there all alone. She never had friends expect of jiyong. She never played with other kids just with jiyong. She watched how the guests drank some coctails and champagne. But suddenly she felt stupid because of how she stood there alone. She walked to the sofa where an old man was sitting already and sat next to him. She took a view just to see the man starring at her: „Are you the „little“ Kim Soo Jin?“ he asked while emphasizing the word „little“. She nodded smiling. He shook his head in disbelieve: „the last time i saw you, you were half a meter. Back then we placed you as a small baby in jiyong arms. He was always so happy about it.“ he smiled at me: „I can see you two are still very close.“ she had to make it clear: „Oh no, we are just very good friends.“ he looked through her eyes: „and you don´t like it. Am i right?“ she widened her eyes. How could he read her that easy: „I have a son he is 16.“ she calmed herself down and just nodded. Suddenly someone poked her shoulder. She turned around to see jiyong. But suddenly her heart stopped beating for half a second. Her smile faded. It was like a big black hole under her feet would pull her down. A girl stood besides jiyong. Beautiful and elegant. She wasn´t a kid like Soo Jin, she was a real lady. She looked at the intertwined fingers: „Soo Jin...this is my girlfriend Seunghee.“ Soo Jin looked at the man next to her, she was shocked. She was trying to tell herself that this is just a dream. He really forgot what he promised years ago. Her heart broke in million peaces. She wanted to cry but she was too shocked. She took a glance at jiyong who was now worried about Soo Jin: „Soo Jin is everything alright?“ Her name echoed in her head. No, nothing is alright. She thought....you´ve broke my heart in million peaces. I can´t even cry because you just disappointed me that much. I don´t even no where the exit door is.

She stood up glanced at jiyong and the girl: „Congratulation!“ was the only word she managed to say. She turned around. Jiyong immediately let go of her hand and took Soo Jin`S wrist: „What?“ she asked while trying to make him let go. He looked at her eyes just to see her pain. But she has to live with it: „Soo Jin please...“ she managed to get her wrist out of his grip. She ran to the front door out of the house. Away from his home she just thought. Out of here.

If she would be a best friend she would accepted it but she´s not . Jiyong thought while he stood in the house with his girlfriend.

Soo Jin kept running. She was a disgrace... She dressed herself like a girl that she´s totally not. She grew up faster for him. Because he always saw a little girl...she grew up for nothing. No i´m wrong..I did this so he could break me down.