4. Chapter

Hope Remains

(4 years later)

Step by step she felt her past comming closer as she walked through the airport that she left 4 years ago.

“Soo Jin” someone interrupted her thoughts. She looked around and suddenly a guy was hugging her really thight: “Finally you are here!” he let go of her and looked right into her eyes. She giggled as she realised who it was: “doojoon…” he interrupted her with a serious Expression: “what did i say how you have to call me?” she giggled again while she immediatly blushed: “Sorry oppa…i´m happy to see you again, too.”

//flashback//

She attended her new school when suddenly her mother called: “Yoboseyo?” she answered suprised: “Soo Jin could you please come home we have special guests…I told your school director already.”

Soo Jin was taken back of the sudden reaction of her mother. Her mother never excused her from school only when she was ill to death: “Ok umma i´m comming home.”

As soon as she stood infront of the house her mother opened the door: “thanks god you are here! Come here let me see how you look like!” she glanced at soo jin up and down: “ok perfect come on!” she tragged her to the livingroom where a older woman was sitting and a younger guy…´it looks linke it´s her son´ she tought

 

Soo Jin`s POV

 

My mother interrupted my thoughts: “this is Mrs Yoon and her son Yoon Doojoon.”

I bowed and offered my hand to them: “Anyonghaeseyo my name is Soo Jin.”

I took a seat infront of doojoon while both of them where watching with a bright smile every single move that i made. Somehow i guessed what was comming next: “Soo Jin you turned 18 two weeks ago…it´s the perfect age to get married…and doojoon also warnts to find someone to spent his life with….” i was shoked! WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM ME??? MARRYING A STRANGER???

I took a glance of my mother…she was smiling…SMILING -.-

I turned my head to doojoon. He was adorable and cute but a marriage with HIM. My mother interrupted my thoughts: “How comes that you´ve heared of Soo Jin? We left Seoul 4 years ago!” SEOUL….so my past cought up with me.

Mrs. Yoon answered: “i asked a friend of mine if she knows a nice girl for my son and the first name that she has told me was Kim Soo Jin.”

I was suprised. Who would know me this good to tell her immediatly my name: “am i alowed to ask who it was?”

“of course Darling. I hope you didn´t forget Kwon Sohee.” My heart was aching. It was like my heart broke into Million of pieces again. I miss her…i miss her so much and i miss….

As Soon as i realised that i was going to think about HIM again i shook my thoughts off. Suddenly someone touched my hand. I looked up only to see the handsome face of doojoon: “Soo Jin you don´t have to make a decision now. We don´t even know each other so i suggest that we start dating and then we can still make a decision.” i looked into his eyes. A voice in my head was telling me to do it but my heart was telling me to wait. But hearts can also fail at stuff like this: “ok we´are going to date and than we can make a conglusion. Suddenly his mother hugged me thight: “Soo Jin call me Umma pleace!” Doojoon was also grinning like an idiot: “you are not gonna regret it soo Jin.”

//end of flashback//

Nobody`S POV

5 Month have past since her life was turning upside down. And doojoon was more in love with her than ever.

 

Doojoon`s POV

It was like yesturday when she told me that she acepted my proposal

//flashback//

There was her number i just have to dial it and to ask her, but it was like there is a big heavy stone infront of me. Nevermind i´gonna call her now. I took a deep breath and dialed her number. As Soon as i heard her voice my world was shining brighter: “yoboseyo”?

“Soo Jin it`s me…i have to Talk to you.”

“ok!” now or never so i took a deep breath again and began: “listen we are dating 5 month now…” suddenly she interrupted me: “Yes!” suprised i asked her: “what?”

She giggled and it makes my heart exploding: “yes i will marry you oppa…but wait do you still want to marry me?” a tear of joy was crawling down my cheak: “are you kidding me…of course i still want to marry you..you are making me to the happiest man alive!” i blushed ON THE PHONE. I was so happy that she couldn´t see it. She laughed at my Words. How comes someone could be this perfect like her. I´m am the luckiest man: “i thought you don´t feel the same anymore!” she told me while she was giggling: “i would never ever say no to you. Ok i suggest that we are going to make it official. Can your mother excuse you from school the next few weeks? Cause you have to come to Seoul!” suddenly there was no Response: “soo Jin?”

“i´m here…yes i will tell her.” she answered

“ok i will call you before you have to go to sleep ok?”

“alright oppa!”

//End Of Flashback//

 

Nobody`s POV

She was sitting next to her soon-to-be-husband in a car in the middle of Seoul and it wasn`t HIM. She shook her head as if she could stake off tue thoughts: “What`s wrong? Have you changed your mind?” she smiled to not make him worry abtut her: “No…it`s just strange to come back again after 4 years trying to forget everything and now the old memories are coming back just like that.” he took her hand and squized it.`how can someone be so careing? Oh yeah i forgot he is my fiance`she answered her own question. He glanced at her tinny hand. It fitted perfectly in his hand. It was a unbelievable feeling to just hold her hand. They arrived at a mansion: “i hope it´s ok to visit my parents first and then your parents?” she smiled and nodded: “it`s fine with me!” she was happy that she didn’t have to see her home first…too many memories of HIM. She was just about to get out of tue car when Doojoon suddenly grabed her hand: “Wait!” she looked at him confused. He rushed out of the car and ran around it just to get to her side of the car and open it like a gentleman. He offered her his hand to get out of tue car and she took it with joy: “Oppa i´m not pregnant so please don´t take it too serious!” he immediatly smiled at tue thought Soo Jin beging pregnant. He never thought of getting married and raising up a child but since he knows Soo Jin everything turned upside down. As soo as Soo Jin steped out of the car Mrs. Yoon ran up to her and hugged her: “My angel…finally you are here.”

“anyong umma!”

Soo Jin`s POV

Mrs. Yoon was the nicest women alive. She was so happy about me calling her umma and it was a pleasure to make her happy. Doojoon grapped my hand and Soon i felt secure. With him everything was different. I wasn´t scared because i knew Doojoon would protect me no matter if he has to die or Not and this is why i liked him so much. For him i was the most valuable thing on earth. But was it enough to forget HIM? We walked up to the mansion when suddenly i was confronted with a familiar face. When it suddenly hit me…

 

//flashback//

„Are you the „little“ Kim Soo Jin?“ he asked while emphasizing the word „little“. She nodded smiling. He shook his head in disbelieve: „the last time i saw you, you were half a meter. Back then we placed you as a small baby in jiyong arms. He was always so happy about it.“ he smiled at me: „I can see you two are still very close.“ she had to make it clear: „Oh no, we are just very good friends.“ he looked through her eyes: „and you don´t like it. Am i right?“ she widened her eyes. How could he read her that easy: „I have a son he is 16.“ …

//end of flashback//