5. Chapter

Hope Remains

Soo Jin`s POV

“This was you? You are Doojoon`s father and he is the son which you talked about?”

He smiled: “well yes…i´m also the reason why i´ve sent my wife directly to Mrs. Kwon.”

I was like frozen. Did he planed this whole thing from the very beginning? Was this the reason why he approached me on HIS birthday: “How did you know that she would sent your wife to my mother?”

He scrached his neck: “because she loved you like a daughter and she knows my son. My son is a good Person he would Protect his own little family with his life and mothers always want the best for Their children.” i just nodded turned around and saw Doojoon`S wide grin while he was talking to his mother. And again there was a hole in my stomach. Without a plan which room was Doojoon`s i walked to a door and opened it. I walked in and crawled up the bed. Like on command my tears where bluring my sight. Suddenly someone lay beside me. A short glance and i knew it was Doojoon. With his thumbs he wiped away my tears.

`Doojoon i will forget him…it will take a while but for you i will forget him no matter how!`

 

Doojoon`s POV

My heart Breaks every time seeing her like this. Always when i tried to wipe her tears away she would Hide her face on my chest. It remined me on that one special day…

 

//Flashback//

It was out third date and the more we was spending time together the more i was loosing myselfe in her eyes. But today They where gloomy `doese she still like me?`

I walked her home and infront of her doof i had to say goodbye no matter how much i didn´t wanted to say. The time with her was so precious that it was always to short. Infront of her door she turned with a half hearted smile around: “Soo Jin…could you please tell me now what is going on! The whole day you are gloomy.” suddenly a river of tears stared to stream down her cheeks. As Soon as i saw it i huged her very tight: “tell me what is going on!”

“no otherway you would leave me!”

She looked directly into my eyes. Should i be happy now because she didn´t wont me to leave or should i be scared now? With my thumb i wiped the tears away and whispered: “i will never leave you…tell me!” she took a deep breath and…

// End Of Flashback//

This was the time when i knew everything about her and Kwon Ji Yong. And this was the time when i stared to hate Kwon Ji Yong. She fell alseep but i will stay beside her. She needs me now and i will give her a piece of my heart to heal hers.

 

Ji Yong`s POV

I heared voices which where comming from the living room. As courious as í am i walked to the living room. I was happy to see no Other than the nicest woman on earth, Doojoon`s mother: “Anyeong Jiyong. Nice to see you again. How are you?”

“Anyonghaeseyo i´m fine thanks and you?”

 

Nobody`s POV

“I´m pretty good. I am the luckiest woman alife. My beautiful soon-to-be-daughter is here because of the wedding…” suddenly Doojoon`s mother got a kick from Mrs Kwon. Mrs Yoon was shoked but continued to Talk: “i invited your whole family to the wedding and the Engagement of course.” Jiyong just smiled and answered: “thats wonderful.” again Mrs Yoon got kicked By Mrs Kwon. She aprupptly stand up: “ok this was everything i wanted to tell you. See you on the party.”

Mrs Kwon walked Mrs Yoon too the door while Ji Yong took a seat on the Sofa. As Soon as he felt the presence of his mother he talked: “unbelivable…he is younger than me and already engaged.” his mother glanced at him full of guilty. When he figures out who Doojoon`S fiance is he will never Talk to her anymore: “It`s your fault.” she Hide it that she was the one which pushed Soo Jin directly into Doojoon`S arms: “i don´t care…i remained loyal to me….to me and to her.” he answered. His mother turned her face away to Hide the tear that was crawling down her cheek and wiped it away as fast as she could: “She moved on with her life Ji Yong and you should do the same. Finde yourselfe a nice girl and be happy with her….” his mother talked and talked but he wasn´t listening anymore. He glanced at the bracelet that SHE gave him. On the back of it was the date when she left. The date when his heart suddenly weight a tonne. The day when every girl around him vanished as if They never existed: “NO!” he screamed. He ran to his room and locked it. As Soon as he entered his room he glanced at the Picture with him and Soo Jin. He took it and stared to cry. His Vision was blury but it was enough to see her pitch black hair in which he could hide his face. Her white beautiful skin. He missed her more than Words could describe. And here it goese again this stabbing in his heart. It was directly his heart which ached. It was so hurtful that he fell on his knees: “Soo Jin come back to me. Come back…” 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok guys i know this is a short and boring chapter this is why i´ve updated the 6. Chapter too. i will try my best to update the 7. Chapter as soon as possible. sorry for grammer mistakes XDDDDDD ´cause i´m still learning XD

thanks to my subscribers ´cause of you guys i haven´t lost the will to continue this story--> "LOVE YOU GUYS" kekekekeke XD

 

please comment and subscribe!!!!!!!