Meeting You Again

Your Love is All I Need

 

Yunho's POV 

 

"So, what do you think?" 

 

"I'll be honored, Dana-ssi." I reply her.  

 

"Great then, I'll see you tomorrow for the rehearsal! Oh, and just call me Sungmi. I'll be more comfortable that way."

 

She smiles and walks away and I jump around, pumping my fist in the air. 

 

"Yunho-ya, what are you doing?" Heechul says, definitely trying to hold in laughter. 

 

I stop abruptly and greet him, "Oh, Hyung. Dana-ssi just asked me if I wanted to be her dancer and rapper for her new music video. Apparently, she saw me practicing yesterday."

 

"Whoa~ Daebak!" 

 

"I know right! This is a really great opportunity!"

 

"Ya, Yunho!" Someone calls me. 

 

"Jaejoong-ah, waeyo?" 

 

"I'm going to pick up the siblings that will move in with us, you wanna come?" 

 

"Yeah, sure." I say then turn to Heechul, "See you later, Hyung!" 

 

Jaejoong and I walk side by side to the bus stop. We wait for the bus there in silence. Finally, the bus comes to a stop in front of us. 

 

The passengers starts to get off and one of them caught Jaejoong's eyes. 

 

"Ya, Park Yoochun!" Jaejoong shouts. 

 

The guy locates Jaejoong's voice and he comes over, a younger guy quickly following behind. 

 

They look really similar, anybody could tell that they're siblings. They are both carrying a luggage and a backpack. 

 

"Long time no see, Jae. How many years has it been?" The older guy greets Jaejoong. 

 

"About five, six years? I lost count." Jaejoong laughs.

 

I stand there awkwardly, watching the reunion of the two friends. 

 

Jaejoong turns to the younger guy and smiles, "Yoohwan-ah. You've grown so much since I last saw you."

 

The guy laugh, "Well, it's been a pretty long time, Hyung."

 

"Oh yeah, this is my friend Yunho." Jaejoong says and turns to me. 

 

"Yunho, this is Park Yoochun," He says, gesturing to the older guy. 

 

Then he gestures to the younger guy, "And this is Park Yoohwan, Yoochun's younger brother." 

 

"Bangapseumnida, Jung Yunho imnida." I say, sticking my hand out. 

 

Yoochun and Yoohwan takes turn shaking it. 

 

"Nice to meet you, Yunho-ssi. I hope we can be good friends." 

 

We take the Park siblings to Jaejoong's house and as Yoohwan showers, Jaejoong goes to the kitchen to cook dinner. I'm left alone with the older Park, an awkward tension between us. 

 

"So, how long have you known Jaejoong?" He suddenly asks. 

 

"About a week. First time I met him.. Well, it's a long story." 

 

"I'm listening."

 

I sigh and start to tell him my story. The same one I told Jaejoong that fateful day at the snacks stall. 

 

"I see." He says once my story is over, "You have a tough life."

 

I smile and chuckle, "That's exactly what Jaejoong said too."

 

"Hyung, take a shower." Yoohwan says as he steps out of the bathroom. 

 

Yoochun gets up and goes towards the bathroom, "Nice talking to you, Jung."

 

I go to the kitchen and watch Jaejoong cook. 

 

"What are you making?" I ask curiously. 

 

"Just some tteokbeokki and kimchi jiggae. I'm almost done." 

 

He takes a spoonful of his kimchi jiggae, "Here, wanna try?" 

 

I take the spoon and try the soup, "Whoa~ Masisseo."

 

He laughs, "Why, thank you."

 

"You're bonding well with Yoochun?" 

 

"Sort of. He's a great guy." I answer. 

 

"He is." 

 

 

BoA's POV

 

"Sungmi! I haven't seen you in ages!" 

 

"It's because you're always too busy." Sungmi laughs. 

 

"You're having a rehearsal today? You found a rapper yet?"

 

"Yeah, I'm asking one of our hoobae."

 

"Who?" I ask curiously. 

 

"You weren't there when he was introduced. Oh, there he is!"

 

I turn around and see someone going through the door of Sungmi's practice room. 

 

Yunho. 

 

Jung Yunho. 

 

"Jung Yunho!" I run and fling myself into his arms. 

 

"Bboa!" He laughs. 

 

He lifts me off the ground and turns me around. 

 

"Ya, Jung Yunho! Put me down!" 

 

He finally puts me down, "It's been a long time."

 

I hug him again, "I miss you so much!" 

 

"I miss you too, Bboa-ya." He smiles. 

 

"Whoa, whoa time out!" Sungmi says, "You guys know each other? And what's with all this, are you guys going out?" 

 

I blush, "No, we're not going out and yes, we know each other. Yunho is my best friend back at school."

 

"I see. I'll leave you two then." Sungmi smiles and turns to Yunho, "Rehearsal's in ten minutes. I'll see you then."

 

With that, Sungmi walks out and leaves me and Yunho alone. 

 

We stay there for a moment, looking at each other and not saying a thing. 

 

Then he bursts out laughing and I do too. 

 

"This is kinda awkward." He says in between laughters, "But I'm happy I can meet you again."

 

"Me too." I say, "We should call Donghae and Bo Kyung and it'll be like it was before." 

 

"When are you free?" Yunho asks. 

 

"I'll have to check that first. I'll message you later. What's your new phone number?" I say, glancing at the brand new phone on his hand. 

 

Yunho gives me his phone number and I can't help but ask, "You just bought it? The phone?" 

 

"Oh, Donghae and Bo Kyung gave it to me. As a congratulation that I made it through the audition. It's because my old phone is already like a piece of trash." 

 

I laugh, "Alright, I have to go now. Schedules."

 

He smiles at me, "I'll see you later then." 

 

"Good luck on the rehearsal." I wave as I go out of the room. 

 

This day couldn't get any better. 

 

 

A/N: Ah, finally another update. I've been busy with other fanfictions. There's this project I'm working with my friends, where we decide on a theme, choose our song according to the theme, and pick the song randomly by using a lottery. Then, we make a fanfiction out of that song. 

Get it? No? Okay.

Well if you're an Indonesian and curious, do check us out here! The fanfics are all in Bahasa. Check out the 'KJR' tags or the 'Kim Jaerin' category for the fanfics that I wrote hehehe

Oh, and some of you did get it right. The siblings I meant are the Park siblings, Yoochun and Yoohwan. I made it really clear though..

See you next chapter!

 

- Kim Jaerin