SM Entertainment

Your Love is All I Need

 

Yunho's POV

 

"So, you're auditioning too?" I ask.  

 

"Yeah." Kim Jaejoong answers shortly. 

 

We keep quiet afterwards. The silence, instead of being awkward, is rather comfortable. 

 

I've learned quite a lot about Jaejoong for the past hour. He's the youngest child with 8 older sisters, he admits that he was tone deaf before, but improved with time. He now dreams of becoming a singer and auditioned for SM. He left his house a few days ago, with a proper allowance from his parents for food and transports that could last for about a week. He plans to return to his house after audition but deems it a bit of a waste of time and money and decides to stay until the announcement. He stays in his uncle's old house alone and from what I see, he's a really good-hearted man as he offers me to live with him there. 

 

"I already told so much about me." Jaejoong says suddenly, "Tell me about you."

 

I hesitate a bit before answering, "Well, there aren't much to tell about me."

 

I look at him but he stays silent and gives me a look that clearly says 'go on'. 

 

I decided to tell him everything. Starting from the friendship with Boa, the deal Bokyung, Donghae, and I made, me running away from home. Everything. 

 

I have a feeling this guy can be trusted.

 

I tell him about my father that opposed me to be an artist, and about the robbery last night. 

 

"And that's how I got here." I end my story. 

 

"You have a tough life." He simply answers. 

 

After Jaejoong pays for the food, he takes me to his house. We walk in silence and board the bus. The house's not to far from the SM Building, just one bus stop away. 

 

We got off and Jaejoong says, "We have to walk again a bit, hope you don't mind."

 

"No, not at all." I reply. 

 

It's silence again afterwards. This guy doesn't talk much apparently. 

 

We round a block and walk to the end of the road. 

 

"We're here. It's rather small, but it's enough for both of us. And for the other two." Jaejoong says, stopping in front of a decent sized white house. 

 

"The other two? I thought you say you live alone." I say out of curiosity.

 

"Ah, I forgot to say." He says, "Two other people are moving in here next week. They're siblings and just got here from America. They're currently staying with their grandmother but will move here because it's closer to the SM Building."

 

"America?" I say, surprised, "How do you communicate with them? Do you speak English?"

 

He laughs, "No, I don't speak English. They speak Korean. Well, they are Koreans actually, but they moved to America when they're little. The older brother is a personal friend of mine. He recently won in a regional singing contest and SM took notice of his talent. He was called to audition and that's why he moves back here. Since their parents are, uh, divorced, he and his brother are on their own and seek me for help. I offer them a place to stay."

 

"Wow, you surely are a good-hearted guy." I say, admiring him for his kindness once again. 

 

He laughs a little, "Thanks."

 

We enter the house and he shows me my room. Well, our room actually. Since the other room will be given to the siblings. 

 

It's a simple room with two single beds, a cupboard, a desk, and a bathroom. 

 

Jaejoong spreads his arms, "Well, you okay with this?" 

"It's more than enough, Jaejoong-ssi. Kamsahamnida." I bow formally. 

 

"Aish, don't get all formal with me. I'm only a few days older than you." He smiles. 

 

The next day, Jaejoong and I get back to the SM Building. 

 

A crowd is seen in front of the notice board, indicating the list of the new trainees are up. 

 

We approach the board and try to get through the crowd to see it. 

 

I get through faster than Jaejoong and desperately scan the paper for our names. 

 

"Kim Dongwoo, Kim Heechul, Kim Jiwoo..." I mutter while reading off the paper, "Kim Jaejoong, where is Kim Jaejoong?" 

 

I suddenly found the name and shout above all the noises, "Jaejoong, you're in!"

 

I hear his voice answering, but I couldn't hear what he's saying since the noise is too loud.  

 

I continue to scan the paper for my name. 

 

"Jung Soojung, Jung Sooyeon, Jung Yunho, Jung-" I stop short, "Wait, Jung Yunho?" 

 

I check the name again. It really is me. 

 

"Jaejoong-ah! Jaejoong-ah! I'm in!" I shout and turn around to find him. 

 

"Wait, we're both in? Jinjja?" He asks, still not believing. 

 

I laugh, "It's really hard to believe, but yeah, WE'RE BOTH IN!!"

 

He laughs too, "Let's celebrate, shall we?"

 

We walk to the snack stall where we met for the first time. Jaejoong pays for my food again. 

 

Gosh, I need a job. I can't rely on him forever. And I can't let him pay for me all the time. 

 

"Someday, I'll pay you back." I say to him. 

 

"Gwaenchanha, Yunho-ya. I was glad to help you the first time, and I'll be glad to help you again next time." He answers. 

 

"Right, let's have a toast, shall we?" He raises his paper cup and say, "For Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong, future hallyu stars and Asia's bests!" 

 

We tapped our cups together and drink the content.

 

Our food came and we eat it in silence. After a while, I stop eating and call him. 

 

"Jaejoong-ah," 

 

"Waeyo?" He answers without looking up, still engrossed with his food. 

 

"Nomu gomawoyo. I know it's kinda absurd for me to say this, but thanks for everything. I don't know what would've happen if I hadn't met you." I laugh, "I'll probably sleep in the park and eat from other people's leftovers."

 

"Well, don't thank me. Thank God for letting me meet you." He answers with a smile. 

 

We go back to the house and sleep early. Neither of us wants to be sleepy and unfit for the training that starts on the next day. 

 

The next morning, we wake up early and take the first bus to the SM Building. 

 

"Now, before we begin, we are going to introduce you to your seniors at SM, and we are going to introduce you to them." Our new teacher says. 

 

We are taken to a hall where all the SM artists and current trainees have gathered. 

 

There are Kangta, S.E.S, Shinhwa, Dana, and a few others. I search for Boa, but I know she wouldn't be here. She would've been in the Japan already. 

 

Kangta takes the microphone, "Annyeonghaseo, Kangta imnida. Welcome to SM Entertainment. I hope we can work well together. I'm sorry that some of us can't be here today. BoA-ssi is currently in Japan, promoting her new single and BlackBeat is also promoting in Korea with their new album, and some of us are busy with schedules. But although they're not here today, we hope you can know them better when they get back. Now, we're going to introduce ourselves to you."

 

Kangta passes the microphone to S.E.S, and one by one, they introduce themselves. Finally the microphone gets to the end of the line, 

 

"Annyeonghaseo, Hong Sung Mi imnida. I'm usually called Dana, though. Bangapseumnida." She ends with a smile. 

 

Now that all the introductions are over, it's time for us to introduce ourselves. 

 

We stand up and introduce ourselves one by one, followed by the performances of our sunbaedeul, and a lunch break. We are then divided into groups for the training and I got into a group with Jaejoong and two other guys named Youngwoon and Heechul. 

 

This is going to be great. 

 

 

A/N: It's been exactly a month since I last updated, thanks to Seungmi for reminding me that. For not updating, mianhada. Sorry it took so long. And, a new characters, well 2 actually, are going to be introduced next chapter! The siblings who will move in with Jae and Yun, you guys have guessed it, right? ^^ Even though this chapter is not as long or as good as the others, I still hope you guys enjoy it! Please bear with me and wait for the next update! ^^

P.S: Because the timeline doesn't really fit, I made a little change of time in the last chapter hehehe .-.

- Kim Jaerin (Celine)