Prologue

Your Love is All I Need

 

"Ya, Jung Yunho! Look, there's a new girl this term!" Lee Donghae pointed to a small girl with long, brown hair. 

 

Jung Yunho stares at the girl, "Is she in our class?"

 

"Probably." Lee Donghae answers, "She looks our age. Yaah~ so pretty."

 

Jung Yunho can't deny that she is, indeed, really pretty. 

 

"Right. Let's go to class."

 

Lee Donghae and Jung Yunho go to their respective desks at class. 

 

The teacher comes in, followed by the very same girl Donghae and Yunho were admiring before. 

 

"Good morning, class! Today, we have a new friend. Why don't you introduce yourself first, hm?" The teacher smiles at her. 

 

The girl steps forward and with an adorable smile says cheerfully, "Annyeonghaseo, Kwon Boa imnida. I just transferred to this school. Please take care of me." 

 

Jung Yunho, who sits alone at the very back of the class couldn't stop staring at her. She is definitely the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. 

 

Kwon Boa has just moved to Seoul due to the fact that she's one of the trainees in SM Entertainment. Boa is currently 12 years old. A very talented 12 year old,  people might say. Her voice is like an angel's and her dance moves are just perfect. No one could deny that this girl here will become one of Korea's biggest star. 

 

The teacher points at the empty seat at the very back of the class beside the boy called Jung Yunho. 

 

Boa walks to the appointed seat. All the boys couldn't take their eyes off her, mesmerized by her beauty. All the girls eyed her carefully, jealous by her beauty and her luck of having to sit beside Jung Yunho, the handsomest boy in the class. 

 

Boa sits beside Yunho and smiles at him. Yunho smiles back. 

 

The teacher clears his throat, getting the kids' attention back to the lesson. 

 

Jung Yunho extended his hand under the table. 

 

"My name's Jung Yunho. Nice to meet you." He whispers. 

 

Boa shakes his hand, "Kwon Boa. Nice to meet you, Jung Yunho."

 

They smile at each other and just like that, a friendship begins.