The Beginning

Your Love is All I Need

 

Boa's POV

 

"So, you just moved? Why, if I may ask? How do you find Seoul so far?" The boy called Jung Yunho bombards me with questions. 

 

"Whoa, one question at a time." I laugh, "Yeah, I just move. The reason I move here, well, I just got accepted as a trainee in SM Entertainment and I need to get close to the training place. But don't tell anyone this, I don't want everyone to know. And to answer the last question, I find Seoul an interesting and beautiful place. And the people I meet are really nice so far."

 

He grins at me, "Do I count as really nice then?"

 

I laugh again, "Yes, you do." 

 

"Did you say you're a trainee at SM Entertainment?"

 

I nodded. 

 

"Whoa.. You must be really talented then. I've been thinking to audition." He says. 

 

"What will you audition for?"

 

"Dancing. What did you audition for?" 

 

"Singing and dancing. Got accepted in both." I murmured shyly. 

 

"Whoa, daebak! You need to perform in front of me someday."  

 

We are walking down the hallway to reach the cafeteria. Yunho is going to introduce me to some of his friends and we're going to eat lunch with them. 

 

We reach the cafeteria and are immediately greeted by a handsome looking boy. He high-fived Yunho and looks at me, "Well, well, well. I see you've made friends with Yunho." 

 

He sticks his hand out, "Lee Donghae, the handsomest boy at school but the best friend of the biggest idiot at school." He says, jerking his thumb at Yunho. 

 

"Love you too." Yunho says to him. 

 

I laugh and shake his hand, "Kwon Boa. Nice to meet you."

 

"Donghae Oppa! Yunho Oppa!" A girl waves and walks toward us. 

 

"Oh, are you the new girl? Boa, isn't it?" The girl asks me.

 

"Yes, and you are?" I smile and stick my hand out. 

 

"Kim Bo Kyung. Nice to meet you!" She says and shakes my hand. 

 

We eat lunch together and I just can't seem to wipe the smile out of my face. This is turning out better than I expected. 

 

"Oh yeah, Boa. Why did you transfer here?" Bo Kyung asks. 

 

Well it's no harm to tell them. I tell them the same thing I told Yunho. 

 

"I don't want anyone else to know though. Just you three, okay?" I add. 

 

They all smile and nod. 

 

After school ends, I load some of my books inside my locker and add some personal stuff too, like a picture with my old friends back home, a set of clean clothes, just in case, and some other stuff.

 

I walk out of the school and stopped by someone calling my name. I turn around and see Yunho running towards me. 

 

"Hi." He says breathlessly, "We didn't get much opportunities to talk during school time. How about I walk you home?"

 

I gladly accepted and we walk side by side, telling each other stories about our life. I tell him about the first time an agent spot me at the department store and encouraged me to audition. He tells me about his passion for dancing and a slight interest in singing. We talk and talk, never running out of topic. 

 

He suddenly asks, "Can you sing something for me?"

 

"Only if you sing along." I answer.

 

He sighs in defeat, "Alright."

 

I started singing a few lines, "Noongamgo geudael geuryuhyo, mamsok geudael chajajjyo, nareul balkhyuhjooneun bichi boyuh yuhngwuhnhan.."

 

"Haengbogeul nohchil soon uhbjyo, geudae na boinayo, nareul booluhjwuhyo geudaegyuhte.." He continues it smoothly. 

 

We both then complete the last lines, "Isseulgguhya nuhreul saranghae! Hamkkehaeyo geudewa yuhngwuhnhee."

 

We both look at each other and laugh. His voice is actually really good. I sure hope we can sing more songs together. 

 

Finally we reach the house where I will live during my training time in Seoul. It's my grandmother's house and I will live here with my parents and two brothers. 

 

"I live here." We both say at the same time. We look at each other, confused, and I see that he is pointing to the house with the number 41, while I was pointing to the house with the number 40. 

 

We laugh and he says, "We're next door neighbors then! This is so cool!"

 

We wave at each other and enter our respective houses. 

 

I shower and changes into more comfortable clothes then I pick up my favorite book and start to read on my bed, leaving the window open to let some fresh air in. 

 

Suddenly, a paper airplane found its way into my window, blown by the wind. I pick it up and look outside the window to see who had possibly thrown it.

 

I look up, only to be greeted by the smiling face of Yunho, waving at me. I wave back. 

 

It appears that his window is about half a story higher than mine, but still reachable nonetheless. How he could precisely send a paper airplane to my window is unknown to me. 

 

We both retreat back to our rooms and I smile to myself while picking up my book again. Maybe, life in Seoul wouldn't be so bad after all. 

 

 

A/N: So, this is the first chapter. How is it so far? I do hope I did okay. In this chapter, we are introduced to 2 new characters! Lee Donghae and Kim Bo Kyung. They will be involved a lot in this story. For you guys who don't know who they are, Lee Donghae is a member of Super Junior and Kim Bo Kyung, also known as Stephanie, is a member of CSJH The Grace. And in case you're wondering, the song Yunho and Boa were singing earlier is H.O.T's Haengbok (Happiness), which is probably a hit during the year the chapter takes place. I don't know for sure, though. Anyways, it's a pretty old song. But it's a nice one. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! :D

- Kim Jaerin (Celine)