Explanation

You Belong With Me (Irresistible Lips)

 

Minhyuk and Eunkwang sat on the hospital’s waiting room. The doctor still check up on the girl and because they didn’t know who to call, they decided to wait. A little while later, the doctor come out from the room in front of them.

 

“How is she, Doc? Is she okay?” asked Minhyuk.

“She’s fine. She passed out because of the shock she get from the accident. She already wake up. She can go home after she’s strong enough to stand up.” said the doctor.

“Thank you, Doc. Can we see her now?”

“Of course.”

 

Minhyuk and Eunkwang exchanged look. Eunkwang shrugged and Minhyuk nodded. They both entered the room and saw the girl is already sit on the bed. When she looked at Minhyuk, she suddenly lowered her head. She looked a bit shy.

 

“Are you okay?” Minhyuk asked and sat beside her. Eunkwang sat on the sofa and furrowed his eyebrows. She seems familiar, but he can’t remember who she is.

 

The girl answered Minhyuk with a weak nod. She still avoiding Minhyuk’s eyes and lean her body against the wall.

 

“May I ask you some questions?” asked Minhyuk again.

 

She hesitate for a while but then she let out a weak nod again.

 

“What is your name? How do you know me?”

 

The girl sighed. “My name is Kim Aeri. I’m your junior that’s why I know you.” she said.

 

“AH! Now I remembered! You’re Kim Aeri, aren’t you the one who has a major crush on Lee Minhyuk here?” teased Eunkwang.

 

Aeri widened and snapped. “I’M NOT! It was my friend, Soon Ei.”

 

“Are you sure?” asked Eunkwang again and giggled.

 

“Enough, enough. Stop teasing her Eunkwang. Okay, my name is Lee Minhyuk and he’s my friend Seo Eunkwang. We’re very sorry we almost ran over you. Now, are you okay? Can you stand up?”

 

The girl moved from the bed and tried to walk but she almost fall. Minhyuk catched her right away.  Aeri felt something weird. She’s shivering and her heart is pounding so hard.

 

Minhyuk helped her to stand up again. “Thanks. I’m a little bit dizzy, but I think I’m okay.”

 

“Okay, then. Let’s take you home. Here let me help you.”

 

Minhyuk guided her towards the car. Eunkwang seeing them from behind. They look good together. If only he met her sooner, he didn’t have to fall in love with Saerom Noona.

 

 

***

 

Saerom followed Dujun to the balcony. His face still look stiff and there’s a bit sadness in his eyes. This is the first time Saerom seeing Dujun like this. It makes her curious even more. She didn’t know what she must say to cheer him up, so she just patted on his back. Dujun turned to her and let out a weak smile.

 

“Uh…. Well, I’m gonna be honest with you.” she said. “Who is she? Gayoon, I mean. It’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it, though.”

 

Dujun sighed. He ruffled Saerom’s hair. “Yah, what are you doing?!” Saerom tidying up her hair again and it makes Dujun laugh a little.

 

“Aigoo. Thank you for being honest with me. Let’s sit and talk.”

 

Dujun held Saerom’s hand and bring her to the long bench on the balcony. They sat and Dujun start to talked about what happened between him and Gayoon before. He told her who Gayoon is, how did they two meet, and finally they broke up. Saerom listening to him carefully and tried to understand every sentence. She never thought that Dujun had ever experience something like this. He always looked cheerful and annoying all the time.

 

“Ah… so that’s why you reacted like that back there.” Saerom nodded her head meaning she understand every word Dujun said.

 

“I loved her so much, you know. I don’t know why she stopped loving me.” he said. “But now I don’t care. Because I already have you.” he added.

 

Saerom’s heart sank by his words. She doesn’t have feelings for Dujun. Ever. But it looks like what Hyejong said is true. Dujun already fall in love with her. She can only replied him with a smile. She doesn’t want to make Dujun’s hope up. She will dump him, sooner or later. But she doesn’t want her relationship with Dujun ended up like him and Gayoon. It makes her confused.

 

On the other side, Gayoon is standing and crying her heart out. She heard Saerom and Dujun’s conversation from behind the balcony door. She put her hand on her heart. It felt so hurt she can’t stand it. I’m sorry, Dujun-ah. I’m sorry.

 


 

Another update!!!! Sorry if the chapter is short hhe ^^ So you already know who's the girl Minhyuk helped and Saerom already know who is Gayoon ^o^ To tell you the truth I haven't really decided yet who's Saerom will ended up with. Who do you think should ended up with her? Minhyuk? Dujun? or.... someone else? hehehehe. Please leave a comment and subscribe if you like my story ^^ It will motivate me to write more interesting chapters :D