Warning!

You Belong With Me (Irresistible Lips)

Saerom going to the office the next day and it seems like all her employees haven't heard about her break up with Dujun. The office building seems so quite and no one chattering or gossiping about her. She reached her office floor and Hyejong greeted her as usual. It means, the news hasn't spread yet. It's good because Saerom didn't want to deal with her employees talking about her instead of doing their job and she didn't want her family to know from other people's mouth. She'll call Sechan today and told him everything.

 

Saerom sat on her desk and Hyejong already put all the documents she has to check and sign on her desk. She was about to open the first document when suddenly the phone rang.

 

"What is it, Hyejong-ah?"

 

"Mr. Yoon is here, Miss. He wants to talk to you."

 

"Dujun?" she mumbled in confusion. "Tell him to come in."

 

Saerom hung up the phone and not long after, Dujun come inside her office. He just stood in front of the door and lock it slowly.

 

"What are you doing, Dujun?"

 

Saerom get up from her chair and walk towards him. She was going to unlock the door but before she reached it, Dujun pulled her and hug her tight.

 

"Yah, Dujun, what are you doing?!" Saerom tried to let go from Dujun but Dujun hold her tighter. Now, Saerom can't even mover her hands because Dujun hold her so tight. "Dujun, please let go of me."

 

"No." snapped him.

 

Saerom startled by Dujun's reaction. He never snapped at her before even once. Saerom felt uneasy and her heart is a little bit hurt by his action. She was about to rested her head on his shoulder when Dujun suddenly pull away. Dujun grabbed Saerom's shoulders and looked at her straight in the eyes. Saerom can see the pain again. It's still shown in Dujun's eyes. Dujun leaned closer to her face and his eyes lock at her sweet lips. When his lips almost touched hers, Saerom looked away. Dujun smirked and let go of his hand.

 

"You really hate me this much, baby?" asked him, caressing Saerom's cheek. 

 

Saerom grabbed his hand and pull it away. "I don't hate you, Dujun. You know that."

 

"Then..... WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO KISS ME?!"

 

Saerom totally shocked. Her heart suddenly beating so fast. She backed up but Dujun grabbed her waist and pull her closer again. He really pull her close so that their chest met. Their eyes now only centimeters apart. Now, Saerom can see not only pain but also anger in his eyes. Saerom tried to get away again but her action only made Dujun tighten his grip.

 

Dujun smirk again and parted Saerom's hair aside. "Tell me, Saerom. What does this guy, Minhyuk has that I don't?"

 

Saerom eyes widened. She bite her lower lips. How...... how.... come he knows....

 

"You want to say that his lips taste better than mine, huh, baby? Or..... his body is more delicious? Maybe it's because you haven't taste mine yet....."

 

Dujun crashed his lips onto hers forcefully. Saerom tried to break it but Dujun is way too strong than her. Dujun keep kissing her lips and Saerom keep pushing him away from her. With her full strength she finally can push Dujun away and she slapped him right in his face. Tears falls down from her eyes. She can't believe that Dujun can be this cruel to her. She thought she can be friends with him because she really felt comfortable with him but now.... She disgusted in him.

 

"Huh, you really hate me, huh, Saerom."

 

"You're the one that makes me hate you, Dujun!" snapped her. She wiped her lips right in front of his eyes.

 

Dujun scoffed and grabbed her hand again. "Listen to me carefully, Saerom. I love you and it means, I have to have you. Do you understand? I won't let that Minhyuk guy stole you away from me and I will do anything, Saerom. Anything."

 

He let go of her hand. He walked towards the door unlock it and go out from her office. Saerom fell on the floor and sobbed. Her heart really hurts and now she put Minhyuk's live in danger. 

 

"What should I do.... What should I do......"

 

***

 

Minhyuk walked with his headphone on his ears to Cube Entertainment building. He once whistling while following the rythm of the song and even danced a bit. He feels so happy because his relationship with Saerom finally found its way. He knows he still has to impress his family and make her family accept him for who he is, that's why he will study hard and practice hard so he can be a successful musician very soon. When he reached the intersection, someone suddenly grabbed him from behind and dragged him into a dark alley. 

 

"Yah, what are you doing?!!!"

 

Minhyuk tried to let go but the hand pull him harshly and make him fall to the ground. He fell right in front of a guy. The guy have a scary looks. He pierced his both ears and he has a light purple hair. He's chewing a bubblegum and smirked at Minhyuk. Minhyuk get up from the floor but the guy put his feet on his back so he can't get up.

 

"Who are you?!" asked Minhyuk while still trying to get up. "What do you want?"

 

The guy gave the other guy who dragged Minhyuk and his friend a sign to get him up. The two guys grabbed Minhyuk's arm and make him get up. Minhyuk tried to let go but looks like his strength cannot be compared with two big guys who grabbed him.

 

"Finish him." said the purple haired guy.

 

The two guys who grabbed Minhyuk pushed him over and begin to beat him up. Minhyuk fell on the ground and they begin to kick him on his stomach and back. One of the guy throw a punch at his face several times. Minhyuk looks a mess right now. He even puked blood. He tried to gave a fight but they kicked him too hard he can't even feel his legs. 

 

"Stop. You don't have to kill him now because boss said it's only a warning." said the purple haired guy again. The two guys stop beating Minhyuk and Minhyuk began to cough and moan in pain. The purple haired guy grabbed his hair and made Minhyuk looked at him. "Listen young man. We honestly don't want to hurt you. If you stay away and leave our boss fiance, Miss Kang, alone, we'll sure that none of this will happen again. Understand?!"

 

Minhyuk throw him a sharp look. He wants to answer him but his stomach hurts so much he can't even let out anything from his mouth.

 

"I already gave my point so, make sure you go home safe next time. Let's go."

 

The guys leaving Minhyuk alone in the alley. Minhyuk tried to get up several times until finally he can by the support of the wall. He walked limping and holdin his stomach. When he reached the end of the alley, he fell again. His vision suddenly got blurry. He heard someone shouting his name but before he can identified the voice, everything goes dark.

 


 

Finally, update ^^ Sorry if it took to long hhe. Thanks a lot for the new subscribers and sorry to keep you waiting for update. Oh, and you don't forget to drop your comment and tell me what you think about the story!!! It'll encourage me to update sooner :] Thankyou!!! Minhyuk sent his love to you guys kkkk ((heart))