Yoon Dujun

You Belong With Me (Irresistible Lips)

 

Dujun left Saerom's apartement with a lighter heart. He finally proposed the girl that he loves. Now he drove to his apartement with a smile carved on his lips. 

 

He stopped in front of his apartement building and gave the car key to the valet and rushed to the elevator. His apartement is located on top of the building. It's actually a pent house and this apartement building is actually belongs to his family. He shared the pent house with his close cousin, Yang Yoseob. They're always together since they were kids because they only have one year gap. Dujun is a year older than Yoseob. Eventhough they have a different personality, but they can maintain their relatioship. Dujun even consider Yoseob as his own younger brother. He can share everything with him without hesistation.

 

 

Dujun reached on top of the building and insert the code to open the door. He saw Yoseob is sitting on the bar and drink a small glass of  alcohol.

 

 

 

"How's your proposal going, mate?" asked Yoseob. He poured another drink and gave it to Dujun.

 

 

 

"I did it. But she looks a little bit shocked by it." said Dujun, taking a sip of his drink.

 

 

"Of course she's shocked. You're not usually this serious to her, right?"

 

 

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I don't know. I didn't really think that I will fall for her eventually. At first, I don't mind if this marriage is only because of business. But now, I really want to make her love me, you know? Because I think I already loved her."

 

 

"Woahhhh" Yoseob clapped his hands. "Uri Dujunie is finally move on, huh. This is big news!"

 

 

Dujun scoffed. "What do you mean move on, dude?"

 

 

"Well, as far as I know, as your pent-house-mate, you still going to sleep and dreaming about Gayoon Noona."

 

 

Dujun's face turned into a bitter expression upon hearing her name. "Don't you mention her ever again, Seob." he said.

 

 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. But I'm happy for you! Look, you loving Saerom Noona is a good thing. It's a good start. It means you already opened your heart for someone else. I'm sure Saerom will love you back. Besides, she doesn't really have that much friend, especially someone like you, hyung. She'll accept your proposal soon. Hell, maybe she will call you in the middle of the night and said yes."

 

 

Dujun take a quick glance at his watch. It's 1 AM already. "Ya, you dumb. It's past midnight already!"

 

 

"Oh, is that so, hehe." Yoseob scratched his head in embarrassment.

 

 

"But thank you, Seob. For supporting me. I will, note me, I will do anything to get a yes from her. I really don't want to let her go this time. Even if I have to do something bad."

 

 

"Uuuu, that's my hyung! Haha, don't worry, hyung. I will always here supporting you. Tell me if you need anything."

 

 

Dujun smirked. You'll be mine, Kang Saerom.

 

 

***

 

 

"Here, take it back."

 

 

Dujun shocked as he looking at the girl he's already loved for his whole life in disbelief. "What... what do you mean?" he stuttered. He still cannot believe that she's rejecting his proposal.

 

 

"Isn't it obvious? I don't want to marry you, Dujun-ah." she sighed. "Let's break up."

 

 

Dujun shocked upon hearing her words. What did she just said? Break up?

 

 

"Did I do something that upsets you, Gayoon-ah? Tell me. I will change for you. Please. I love you!" 

 

 

Dujun grabbed his lover's hands. He looked at her in the eyes but she chose to look away.

 

 

"It's not going to work between us. Let's just stop it, okay?" She removed her hands from Dujun's grasp.

 

 

Dujun still can't accept this. She looked so happy when he proposed to her last night. How come her heart changed overnight? There must be something wrong. Did his parent do something bad to her? No, it can't be. His parents liked her so much.

 

 

"I'm sorry, Dujun. But I don't love you anymore."

 

 

Dujun's heart sank. The woman he's been dating for 6 years suddenly said she's not love him anymore. Is this a joke or something? Did someone play a prank on him? Yang Yoseob? No, he's in Chicago now visiting his parents. It can't be him.

 

 

"You're joking right?"

 

 

"Does this look like a joke to you?" snapped her. "Here just take this. Don't call me again. We're done. Goodbye, Dujun."

 

 

"No, please. Gayoon-ah. Don't leave me! Please... Gayoon-ah!!!"

 

 

"No, don't! Please. AAAAH!"

 

 

Dujun awakened from his sleep. His face full of sweat and he's breathing heavily. He put his hand on he's chest as he maintain to calm himself down. Oh, it was just a dream.

 

 

He took a glance at his alarm clock on the night stand. It's still 3AM. He laid back to bed and put his arm behind his head.

 

 

Why does that 2 years ago event popped out again in his dream. It's been a year since it's already gone from his mind. It's gone after he met Saerom. But why is it coming back? This is not a sign, right? He shook his head. No, it's just a nightmare. Didn't mean nothing.

 

 

 

 

He snuggled back to his bed and sleep again.

 

 


 

 

Update again^^ Do let me know what you think by comment Thankyouuuu : )