Unexpected Encounter

You Belong With Me (Irresistible Lips)

 

"So what are you going to do, dude? Nothing?" asked Eunkwang when he heard the story from Minhyuk.

 

"What can I do, Eunkwang? It's not like I can do anything, right?" said Minhyuk, taking a sip of his cola.

 

"I know..." said Eunkwang.

 

They both fell silent.

 

"Hey, how about your appointment with the dean? It's in one hour, right?"

 

"Yeah, they said the representative of the company that give me scholarship want to have a chat with me or something. Did yours do the same too?" asked Minhyuk.

 

Eunkwang shook his head. Minhyuk just nodded at his answer.

 

Drrrt..........Drrrt........... Minhyuk phone is suddenly ringing. He reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone. Saerom Noona♥ calling...

 

"It's from Saerom Noona."

 

"Okay okay, I'll give you some personal space. I'll be at the cafeteria, give me a call if you already done with your meeting.

 

Minhyuk gave him an okay sign and swap the green button on his phone.

 

"Hello, beautiful." he said. "Hey, what are you doing?" asked Saerom. "Waiting for your call~" "Ssshhh, I'm asking you seriously!" "Nothing. I was just chatting with Eunkwang just now. I'll have an appointment with the dean in one hour. So I got that much time to hear your beautiful voice."

 

In the end of the line, Saerom was blushed. Minhyuk really knows how to make her turned red. They talked this and that until finally one of Minhyuk's friend approached him and told him that the dean wants to meet him already.

 

"I have to go baby. See you." "Bye, take care of yourself. I love you." "I love you too."

 

Minhyuk hung up the phone and ran to the dean's office.

 

***

 

Knock. Knock.

 

"Come in!"

 

Minhyuk opened Mr. Shim's office and entered the room. Mr. Shim is sitting on his desk and talking with a guy who's sitting right in front of his desk.

 

"A... Annyeonghaseyo." Minhyuk bowed to him.

 

"Ah.... Yeah, yeah. Come on in, Minhyuk." Mr. Shim get up from his seat. "How about we bring this conversation to the sofa."

 

The man who was talking to Mr. Shim get up from his seat and turn to Minhyuk. Minhyuk bowed politely to him and he bowed back.

 

"So, Minhyuk, go sit there." said Mr. Shim.

 

"Ah... yes."

 

Minhyuk sat right in front the guy. He face looked so young and cute. He doesn’t have an appearance to be a businessman or an owner of a company. He has a boyband-like face.

 

"So, Mr. Yang Yoseob here is the owner of the company that has been helping you with your tuition here, Minhyuk." said Mr. Shim. "He's one of our alumni too. He's graduated from here! Actually, he was your sunbae."

 

"What?"

 

Minhyuk looked at Mr. Shim in disbelief. So he is one of the alumni here? How come he become a businessman instead of a singer, or an actor, or a composer?

 

"Yeah, I actually had the same dream like you, Minhyuk-ssi. I really wanted to be a singer and a composer. But turns out my family didn't want me too, so I becoming a businessman instead. That's why, I really want to help you persuing your dream!" said Yoseob. “I also own a recording company. If you’re interested you can come and stop by if you want.”

 

“Really?” Minhyuk looked at him in enthusiasm. This is really a big opportunity to reached his dream. He really wanted to be a singer since he was a child.

 

“Sure. I heard you’re so talented and on top of your class. I don’t want to brag but, I was on top of my class too, like you.”

 

“Thank you so much, eh….” Minhyuk stopped. He doesn't really know who to address this guy.

 

“Just call me Yoseob hyung, I’m your sunbae after all. Don’t be too formal!”

 

“Ye, Yoseob hyung. Thank you so much!”

 

“Okay, I have to meet with one of the lecturer, I’ll leave you two to talk, I know you want to ask many things to Yoseob, right Minhyuk?”

 

Minhyuk nodded in excitement. Mr. Shim left the room and Minhyuk started asking question. He suddenly adored Yoseob so much. Hearing all of Yoseob’s college days reminds him of himself. Little that he knows, Yoseob is actually related to his biggest enemy in the world.

 


 

Update again ^^ What do you think will happen next? Don't forget to subscribe and give comment :D Thankyou~