Invitation

You Belong With Me (Irresistible Lips)

It’s been weeks since Dujun asked Saerom to be his wife. Dujun hasn’t ask Saerom her answer since then. Saerom, also didn’t bother to answer because Dujun didn’t ask her. But something absolutely changed in Dujun’s behavior towards her. He often sending her flowers, saying he loves her. He prepared romantic candle light dinner and good night messages. Saerom felt a little uncomfortable with his changes but she can’t do anything about it.

Saerom woke up from her sleep. It’s Saturday so she has a day off today. She looked at Minhyuk who’s still sleeping soundly beside her. He looked so tired because he didn’t even move when Saerom tried to wake him up. Saerom get up from the bed and heading towards the kitchen. She wants to make breakfast. Maybe with the smell of fresh burnt toast can wake Minhyuk up.

 

 

When she was about to get to the kitchen, her apartment’s doorbell rings.

 

 

Saerom took a glance at the clock on the TV, it’s 9AM. Who’s visiting in this early morning.

 

 

She grabbed her cardigan to cover her sleeveless top and opened the door. Her jaw instantly dropped when she saw the figure who is standing outside her door right now.

 

 

“Yoon Dujun, what are you doing here?!”

 

 

Dujun only smiled with his fiancee’s reaction. “What? Can’t I visit you early in the morning?” he said, making his way inside Saerom’s apartment.

 

“Wow, your apartment is beautiful. I can’t believe you never invite me here.”

 

Saerom snorted. “What do you want? Hurry. I want you to get out of here.”

 

“Why? Are you hiding someone in your bedroom, Sweetie?”

 

 

Saerom shuddered. “What are you talking about. Don’t talk non sense. Hurry!!! What do you want?”

 

“Okay, okay.”

 

 

Dujun handed her a card. Saerom looked at it in confusion then read what it said.

 

Invitation to Yang Yoseob’s 24th birthday.

 

Sunday, January 13, 2013 @ Ritz Carlton Hotel, Seoul

 

10 PM KST

 

 

“You want me to come?” asked Saerom.

 

“Of course! You will be my date, okay. So wear something nice.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Dujun smiled and ruffled her hair. “That’s my girl. So, I really want to stay here, baby. But I have to go and see my client. I’ll call you later.”

 

 

Saerom nodded.

 

 

“Bye. I love you.”

 

 

 

Saerom just replied him with a bitter smile, then he left. She lays down on the couch and sighed. She looked at the invitation once again. She doesn’t really want to go but Yoseob is a good person. It’ll be so rude if she didn’t accept his invitation.

 

 

“Who was that, Noona?” asked Minhyuk from behind the bedroom door. “Is it him?”

 

 

Saerom nodded.

 

 

“Ah, I knew it. What does he want?”

 

 

“Nothing, he just invite me to his cousin’s birthday party. Sorry, tomorrow I can’t accompany you, Minhyuk.”

 

 

Minhyuk walked to her and kissed her head warmly.

 

 

“It’s okay, Noona. I have appointment too tomorrow.”

 

 

“Well, it means we have to make use this day as well as possible. What do you want to do?”

 

 

“Hmm…..”

 

 

Minhyuk hopped to the sofa from behind and it makes Saerom startled. He wrapped his arms around Saerom and pull her closer. He traced her face with his finger before laying down his kiss on Saerom’s lips.

 

 

“Let’s cuddle all day long, Baby.”

 

 

***

 

 

Saerom sat on her makeup desk and applied some decent make up. It’s 8.30 already and Dujun will pick her up anytime soon. She put on her lipstick quick and tidying up her hair a bit. She looked at herself in the mirror once again. She wore a sleeveless silver short dress and a matching stiletto. Minhyuk looked at her in amazement.

 

 

“You look so beautiful tonight, Noona!” he said.

 

 

“Thank you, Minhyuk.”

 

 

“Hmmm, if only you’re mine tonight.” He said, hugging her from behind.

 

 

“What do you mean? I’m yours every day. Even if I’m with Dujun, I’m still yours, okay.”

 

 

“I know.”

 

 

Drrrtttt…. Drrrt….. Saerom’s phone is ringing. She looked at the caller id. It’s Dujun. He must be already in front of her building.

 

 

“It’s Dujun. I have to go, Minhyuk. See you tonight!”

 

 

“I’ll see you tonight, Noona. Don’t drink too much!!”

 

 

“I know.”

 

 

Saerom left her apartment. Minhyuk looked at the time. Eunkwang hasn’t call him. It’s 8.30 already, he should be here any moments now.

 

 

Drrrt………. Drrrt……..

 

 

“Hello. Uh, Eunkwang where are you? Ah, just go to 14th floor. It’s 1410. Okay. Uhh…”

 

 

Minhyuk hung up the phone. Not long after, Eunkwang already stand in front of the door and brought a tuxedo with him. He, himself, already wore one. Minhyuk laughed looking at his appearance.

 

 

“Dude, you look so handsome tonight!” said Minhyuk still cannot contain his laugh.

 

 

Eunkwang slapped Minhyuk's head. “Hurry. You don’t want to be late to Yoseob’s hyung birthday party, right! Here!”

 

 

Eunkwang handed Minhyuk the tuxedo. After 15 minutes, Minhyuk already look neat with his tuxedo and his leather shoes.

 

 

“Let’s go. The party will start in 10 minutes. We must hurry!” said Eunkwang.

 

 

“Leggo!”

 


 

Short Updaaaate :] Thank you for the new subscribers ^^ Don't forget to leave your thought oon the comment okay, It'll motivate me to write more exciting chapters hehehehe. Thank youuuu~