Turn Over

You Belong With Me (Irresistible Lips)

Saerom sat anxiously on her desk. She kept looking at her phone screen, waiting for Minhyuk calling her, or at least text her. He doesn't come home last night and it makes Saerom really worried. She already called her many times but he doesn't answer. Did something bad happen to him?

 

Saerom shook her head and throwing that thought away. She's going to call him again when a call suddenly came.

 

"Hello?"

"Yah, Saerom! Are you crazy?! What have you done?!" Sechan shouted from the end of the line and it makes Saerom startled.

"Oppa, calm down, will you?"

"How can I calm down if you're now doing something really stupid, Sis?!" he said, without lowering his voice. "Come to my office. Right now, we need to talk!"

 

Saerom rolled her eyes and sighed. "Can we do that another time? I'm kinda busy right now."

"No. Right now!"

 

Tut. Sechan hang up. Saerom threw her phone to the table. She growled in frustration. She grabbed her purse and going out from her office.

 

"Where do you want to go, Miss?" asked Hyejong.

"Oppa's office." said Saerom without even looking at Hyejong and just walked straight to the elevator.

 

Saerom reached the parking lot and found Dujun sitting on the cap of her car. He smirked at her.

 

"How's your baby boy doing, baby? Good. Did he suffer major wound?" asked Dujun.

 

Saerom startled. "What did you just said?"

 

"What? He didn't tell you anything? Wow, what a conciderate boyfriend he is." Dujun clapped his hands. Saerom looking at him suspiciously.

"Did you do something bad to him, Dujun?!" yelled Saerom. "Did you?!"

 

"Wo wo wooo.... Calm down, baby! Calm down. I didn't do something bad to him, he did it himself. ing our relationship like that." Dujun chuckled. "Wait.... by any chance..... he didn't go home last night? Ah.... so it's true than that's he's going to his other girlfriend's home." he continued.

 

"How dare you!"

 

Saerom was about to slap him but Dujun caught her arms.

 

"I'm not lying." he smirked. "You can asked him yourself!"

 

Other girlfriend? Minhyuk will never cheat on her. Dujun is lying. Saerom shook her head in disbelief.

 

"I don't believe you. Minhyuk will never do such thing. Now, move over!"

 

Dujun move aside and let Saerom pass. Saerom went in to the car and leave Dujun. Her tears start falling down from her cheek. Dujun is lying, she's sure of it. He just saying that to make her mad at Minhyuk. But now she didn't know where Minhyuk is. He's now injured and she doesn't have any idea where he is.

 

"Eunkwang!" she exclaimed.

 

She stopped the car and tried to reached her phone. She's looking through her purse but her phone is nowhere to be found.

 

". I left it on the table!" Saerom smacked the steering wheel. "Damn it!"

 

She start the engine again and going back to her.

 

***

 

"She didn't answer my call." Minhyuk murmured.

 

Minhyuk looking at his phone worriedly. Does Saerom have a meeting right now? But it's lunch time, she should've been free right now.

 

"Maybe she's busy. Try to call her later." said Aeri, who suddenly appeared in front of the door. 

Minhyuk nodded and put his phone on the table beside the bed.

"Here's your lunch. Eat it okay. You have to. You want to get well soon, right?" she said.

"Thanks." Minhyuk gave her a smile.

Aeri suddenly become nervous. Her heart began to race again.

 

Please, calm down, Aeri. It's. Just. A. Smile. 

 

Aeri put the tray on Minhyuk and sat beside the bed. Minhyuk tried to reached the spoon but he can't because his hand is wrapped with bandage.

 

Minhyuk looking at Aeri awkwardly. "Eh.... Aeri.... could you help me... to eat?" he asked.

 

Aeri hesitated for a bit but the she nodded. Minhyuk smiled and said thank you to her.

 

Aeri took the spoon and feed him. She can't control her feelings right now. Her hand is shivering but she hoped Minhyuk didn't notice it. But come to think of it, Aeri is really happy she can take care of Minhyuk like this. It's like they're both a married couple. By that thought, she smiled to herself.

 

"Why are you smiling like that?" asked Minhyuk.

"Oh, ah, eh, nothing!" said Aeri. She blushed.

"You know, everytime I'm sick, Saerom Noona always feeding me, like this." he said.

 

Aeri snapped. Her heart sank. That's right. Minhyuk only love her Saerom Noona. Who am I, thinking about being a married couple with Minhyuk.

 

"Thanks a lot, Aeri.... For taking care of me. I know, you are a really good friend."

 

Aeri nodded and smiled bitterly. Friend. Good friend. That's all I am for him.

 

***

 

Saerom hurriedly ran to her office. When she reached her floor, Dujun stopped her. His face looked terrified and it makes Saerom confused.

 

"What, Dujun?" asked Saerom angrily. "I don't have time fighting with you, now move aside!"

Dujun grabbed her shoulder. "Saerom. Don't move." he said.

"What.... what are you..."

"Ssh!"

 

Dujun pushes the elevator button. When the elevator's door is open, Dujun pushed Saerom inside with him.

"What happened, Dujun?!"

"There's an intruder. Your brother called me to come to help you."

"What?!" asked Saerom in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"When you left, Sechan suddenly called me, your bussiness rival is coming to harm you. That's why he called you to go to his office."

"What? I thought it's about our break up?! Hye-hyejongie? Hyejongie?!"

 

Before Dujun could answer her the elevator door is open and he hurriedly grabbed her and took her to his car. Before they reached his car, another car with a fast speed is coming towards them.

 

"Saerom look out!"

 

Dujun pushed Saerom aside. But before he can move, the car hit him hard and make him thrown a few meters.

 

"DUJUNNNNN!!!!!!!"

 

 


 

Update update update~~~~~~ :) Really sorry for the late late late update huhu. But thanks for new subscriberssss^^ Don't forget to leave your comment too, okay! Don't be a silent reader please kkkkk