Eunkwang's Intervention

You Belong With Me (Irresistible Lips)

Minhyuk was playing his guitar in the recording room at Cube Entertainment's building. He was supposed to meet Yoseob here because he said that he wants to talk to him. After waiting for 30 minutes, Yoseob came in.

 

"I'm sorry, Minhyuk. Suddenly one of my client wants to meet and I didn't get to tell you."

 

"It's okay. So, what is it hyung?"

 

"Let's talk at the cafe. C'mon."

 

Minhyuk followed Yoseob to the cafe. They sat near the window and Yoseob ordered them a latte.

 

"So what I want to talk about is actually about your study." Yoseob took a sip of his latte. "So, have you already thought what are you going to do after you graduate?"

 

Minhyuk put his hand on his chin, thinking. "Hmmm, not really hyung. Well, I really want to marry my girfriend that's for sure."

 

Yoseob choked on his latte. "Marry your girlfriend? You have a girlfriend and you didn't tell me?" he widened his eyes. Minhyuk shrugged. "Well, I actually want to send you study abroad. I really think you have potential to be a musician."

 

"Really hyung? Isn't it too much? I mean...."

 

"I saw myself in you, Minhyuk-ah. A lot. I can't have my dream so I think you should have yours."

 

Minhyuk fell silent. He really touched by Yoseob's kindness. He's no one to him but Yoseob really want to spend a lot just so he can reach his dream becoming a musician. How can he repay all of this?

 

"So..... tell me about the girl. Is she beautiful??? Noona, huh? Noona?" teased Yoseob.

 

"She's so beautiful, hyung! You have to meet her. But maybe you know her.... Her name is...."

 

"Wait, I've got a call." Yoseob stopped Minhyuk. "Hello? Ah, waeeeeee? Ah, yeah yeah whatever. Uhh, I'm hanging up." Yoseob hang up the phone. "I'm sorry, Minhyuk. Can we continue this another time? My cousin called me he said it's an emergency I don't even know what."

 

"Sure. It's okay, hyung!"

 

"Oh, and don't forget to think about it okay? I really mean it. You can marry her after you finished your study there. Or you can just bring her with you."

 

Minhyuk laughed. "Yessss, I got it hyung."

 

***

 

"DAEBAK!" Eunkwang's voice echoed all over the cafetaria. All of the eyes now staring at him.

 

"Please, mind your voice, dude." said Minhyuk.

 

"Woah, it's really cool! You will accept it right?" asked Eunkwang. Minhyuk didn't answer him and keep eating. "RIGHT?" asked Eunkwang again. Minhyuk shrugged.

 

"DUDE!"

 

Minhyuk put his spoon on the plate. "Yah, i said mind your voice, dude. Geez."

 

"How can I mind my voice if you just shrugged! C'mon, just accept it! It's a big opportunity for you!"

 

"But you know right, that my dream right now is not just becoming a musician, I want to be with Saerom Noona too! How can I leave her here. Moreover, how can I leave her here with him." he said.

 

Eunkwang looked at him in disbelief. "I know you love her, dude. But that doesn't mean you have to give up your dreams, right? Get your head straight, man!"

 

"You don't know how much I love her, Eunkwang. So, just shut up."

 

Eunkwang scoffed. He can believe what he just heard. Minhyuk already changed. He's not Minhyuk that Eunkwang used to know. Minhyuk is an ambitious person. He will do anything to reach his dream. But now what? Just because a woman, a woman with a fiancee, he changed.

 

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" asked Minhyuk. Eunkwang just shook his head. I have to talk with Saerom Noona!

 

***

 

Saerom sat on her desk and looking at the documents she has to sign. She feel proud because it looks like that her company is doing well. When she was busy signing all the documents, a knock was heard at her office's door.

 

"Come in!"

 

Someone opened the office's door slowly. Hyejong appeared from behind the door.

 

"Ah, Hyejong-ah. What is it?"

 

"Eh... there's someone who wants to see you, Miss. It's Minhyuk's friend, Seo Eunkwang."

 

Saerom furrowed her eyebrows. Eunkwang?  "Let him in."

 

Hyejong nodded. She's out then come back again with Eunkwang. She gave them both a bow and leave them two alone in the room. Eunkwang bowed at Saerom. Saerom get up from her seat and let Eunkwang sat on the sofa.

 

"Ah, let me introduce myself. My name is Seo Eunkwang. I'm Minhyuk's best friend." he said.

"I know. Minhyuk told me a lot about you." said Saerom, smiling. "Nice to finally meet you. I'm Kang Saerom."

 

"I know you're so busy, Noona. So I don't want to waste your time, so I'll straight to the point." said Eunkwang. Saerom nodded. "Minhyuk maybe won't tell you this, or maybe he will. I don't know. But I think you deserve to know."

 

Eunkwang took a deep breath. "Minhyuk got an offer to continue his study abroad after he graduate. As his girfriend, you know exactly right, Noona. He really wanted to be a musician. This is his chance. A big chance. And he should be gladly to accept it, but now he hesitate to take it.... because of you, Noona."

 

Saerom widened. "What do you mean?"

 

"He really loves you, Noona. You should know that. He really doesn't want to leave you. He doesn't want to take it because he doesn't want you to be alone. I'm sorry, Noona. I know this is your personal matters, but I can't stand watching him like this. This isn't like him. Me, as his only best friend, really want to ask your help, Noona. Please don't make him stay. Please, let him take his chance. You know what I mean, right?"

 

Saerom was shocked by Eunkwang's word. She really didn't know that Eunkwang really care deeply about Minhyuk. She really didn't mind if Minhyuk wants to continue his study abroad. She can always wait for him. But why he hesitate? Is it because of Dujun? Did he really afraid to loose her to Dujun?

 

"Thank you, for telling me this, Eunkwang. I will never stop him for persuing his dream. I have mine and he should have his. Don't worry."

 

Eunkwang's expression turned bright. "Really, Noona? Really? Thank you so much, Noona!"

 

Saerom nodded and smile. "Don't worry, Eunkwangie. I care for him like you do. I will never make him stop persuing his dream just for me."

 

"I know, Noona. I know. That's why, as a best friend of his I should say this to you. Don't give him false hope. If you really love him, just dump your fiancee." said Eunkwang. Saerom looked a little bit surprised. "I'm sorry, Noona. I shouldn't say this but.... I have too. I don't want to see him get hurt."

 

Saerom shook her head and smile. "It's okay, Eunkwang. I understand. I'll tell my fiancee soon, that I already have Minhyuk in my life. Don't worry."

 

Eunkwang smiled and get up from his seat. "I should get going. Thank you for giving your time to listen to me, Noona. I hope you really mean it."

 

Eunkwang  bowed to Saerom. Saerom replied him with a nod and Eunkwang get out from her office. Saerom sat again on the sofa. She really has to make up her mind soon. She has to tell Dujun that she can't accept his proposal and tell him the truth.

 

"I hope you'll understand, Dujun-ah."

 


 

Update^^ Don't forget to drop your comment!