Bold Actions

Away From Home

 

 
[POV - RJ]
RJ – “SeungYub-oppa?! Wh-what are you doing???”
He continued to drag me to the edge of the towers viewing point. We ended by the spot where all the lockers hung, or most of them.
SY – “To be honest I bought a lock hoping we could lock it together.”
He took a shining white lock out of his pocket, showing it to me while blushing. I shyly smiled looking down. I rustled in my backpack looking for a pen. I finally found the pen and reached over to him.
RJ – “S-so what do you want to write..?”
I said trying to avoid his eyes. It was too embarrassing to make eye contact.
 
[POV - AJ]
So what do I do now? RJ got kidnapped. I got left alone with SeungJin… and “that” just happened not too long ago. I took a peek at SeungJin curious about how he react. Then I noticed that he took a peak at me to. We both turned around. I couldn’t believe that he was looking at me to. I got curious again and took another peak. Once again our eyes met and once again both of us turned away. The silence was even more awkward now. I wonder if I should say something.
AJ – “Um-”
SJ – “Ah-”
We both said it the same time. It was silence for a moment then we both started to laugh.
SJ – “Ah, you can say it first.”
He said blushing. He scratched the back of his head looking down.
AJ – “Eh? No… please say it first!”
I said trying to make him say it first. To be honest I didn’t know what to say. I just wanted to strike a conversation to stop the silence.
AJ – “I forgot… I guess, so please say what you wanted first.”
While giving him a shy smile I looked at him. His reactions are both cute and funny. I wonder what he’ll do if I take a step closer to him. I took a step closer and looked up to him with a smile.
AJ – “Is something wrong?”
I turned my smile into a worried look only to see his reaction. He stumbled backward while saying “Eh” a couple times before he hit the ground. Maybe my joke went too far? He didn’t move?! Did he hit his head or something?! I rushed over and kneeled by his side.
AJ – “Kwaenchana?”
I said looking at him. He was covering his face with his arm.
SJ – “I’m so uncool…”
AJ – “Eh?”
I was surprised that was his only comment.
AJ – “You’re not mad?”
I asked while tilting my head a little to the side.
SJ – “Why would I?”
He uncovered his face and sat up. Surprisingly he had strong abs. Wonder if he had a six-pack… What am I thinking about?!
SJ – “It’s not like you pushed me or made me fall on purpose right.”
Ouch. He hit the mark.
AJ – “Ehe… Well actually I think your reactions are funny so I did that on purpose to see how you react… Mianhe”
I looked down in guilt.
SJ – “It’s okay. Guess that’s why everybody likes to play pranks on me. I forgive you only because you’re cute.”
He said patting my head.
AJ – “E-e-eh?! C-c-ute?!”
Did he just call me cute?! He quickly got up and reached out his hand.
SJ – “Unn…”
He said looking to the side. His face was bright red. I took his hand, this time without hesitating. Even after I stood up he still held my hands. I was about to slip my hand away went he tightened his hand around mine.
AJ – “M-my h-hand-”
SJ – “Let’s go and look for SeungYub and RJ.”
He pulled me with him. Was it just me or was he avoiding the topic about our hands?
 
[POV – Fly on the wall]
SeungYub started to scribble something on the lock. He didn’t let RJ see it so he wrote it with his back to RJ.
SY – “Wait a minute, I’m almost done.”
RJ wanted to see and tried to take a peak, but he was like a head taller than her. She was pouting and wondering for herself while standing behind him. Finally he turned around. He didn’t look at RJ when he gave it to her and turned around. RJ turned the lock around and read what he wrote.
“LET’S BECOME FAMOUS TOGETHER”
RJ looked up on SeungYub. When she looked closer she could see that he was blushing. That’s probably why he turned around. RJ took the pen and wrote something on it. She went ahead and locked it on the fence with the rest.
RJ – “Shall we go?”
She said waiting for him to come. He hurried over to her, even though his face was still red.
------------------------------------------------------------------
They walked beside each other now. He hadn’t let go of AJ’s hands yet, but she accepted it and walked beside him. The moment AJ saw RJ she slipped away from his hand and ran over to her.
AJ – “RJ-ah! Ooh, what’s happening here?”
AJ said sarcastically while bumping on RJ’s arm.
RJ – “Nothing!”
RJ said while blushing avoiding AJ’s question.
AJ – “Then why are SeungYub-oppa blushing like crazy over there?”
AJ smirked while pointing at SeungYub walking towards them. It didn’t look like he heard them, neither did SeungJin.
RJ – “We should be heading home now. It’s getting dark.”
AJ nodded and then whispered.
AJ – “You have to tell me when we get back to the dorms; I’ll tell you what happened to me to.”
RJ smiled and jokingly hit AJ. Finally SeungYub and SeungJin caught up with the two girls.
AJ – “Kaja~!”
AJ started running again. RJ ran after her and so did SeungYub and SeungJin.