New Feelings On The First Day

Away From Home

 

[POV - RJ]

After we finally registered we were shown the dorms we’re staying at. Luckily we applied to the school early enough to get a room together. I’m so happy AJ decided to pick dance as her future profession, although a little guilty since she gave up on her other dream. At least we have a bigger chance on debuting together. The room we got was really big and spacy, well not that big. We’re small so it doesn’t really matter.

AJ – “Shall we go for a walk around the streets or something?

She said while unpacking some of her things. She already prepared her camera and Totoro bag.

RJ – “Un, but shall we only talk Korean from now on? It’s not like we can’t speak Korean…

AJ – “Ah… that’s true. We’re just too shy to speak Korean in front of Koreans… Okay that’s confusing.

We joked around and prepared some stuff before heading out. We also changed clothes, since we the same clothes for over 12 hours on a plane. We just tossed out clothes on the bed and headed out.

 [POV – SeungYub]

SY – “Ah, they’re done.”

SJ – “Shall we sneak up on them?”

Even if the van was still here everybody went home except from us and JaeHyung-hyung. He had a license so we managed to persuade him to drive us and the girls around. I bet he’s just interested in girls. I and SeungJin sneaked out of the car. We tried closing it as quietly as possible so that they wouldn’t notice.

SJ – “Good, they didn’t notice.”

SeungJin said as he played spy and watching them. That’s exactly why he gets teased so often. We waited till they gotten further away from the dorms so that we could sneak up from behind, but they keep standing in front of the door. They look kind of confused. I bet they don’t know where to go… or which way to be exact. Even if we’ve only been together for an hour or so I found out that either of them have a good direction sense.

 

[POV – AJ]

AJ – “Uggh…! Which way should we go? Where should we go first?”

I snapped some photos of the view in front of the dorms. Even if I’ve dreamed of living in Korea since I was 14, somehow I miss Norway. I really love to take pictures and sometimes I take too much so I end up with no memory left. Today I brought an extra memory card so it should be fine.

RJ – “I think we should get a taxi first though. Or maybe plan the places first. Hm…”

AJ – “We should really- WAAAAA!!!”

 

[POV – Fly on wall]

SeungJin ran up behind AJ and gave her a light push on her shoulders. AJ screamed like her life depended on it.

AJ – “W-who?”

She turned around to see SeungJin standing there and grinning and SeungYub running up behind.

SY – “Yah! SeungJin! I said on the count of three!”

SJ – “AJ… You know Korean..?”

SeungYub turned his attention to AJ and RJ. AJ froze when SeungJin said that.

AJ – “W-we don’t talk on Korean because we’re not good at it. Beside we only know basic Korean… Right RJ?”

Now the attention got turned too RJ. She started nodding really fast agreeing with AJ.

RJ – “But why are you here? Don’t you guys have a schedule or something?”

SY – “Nope, we’re completely free today, but let’s return to the car.”

SJ – “! Hyung’s probably really mad right now! He hates to wait!”

SeungJin pulled AJ and SeungYub pulled RJ too the car. Inside the car sat a grumpy JaeHyung. He was really tired of waiting the two brats pull a joke on the girls. On the way to Seoul Tower they talked about the places they wanted to go to. It has also been a long time since the boys went to the attractions since they’ve been so busy.

 

[POV – AJ]

When we arrived Seoul Tower JaeHyung-oppa had to leave for his schedule. He was going on a show or something. I’m not sure which show though. SeungJin almost seemed overexcited, just like me though. We ran around on the first floor of the tower and got yelled at by some of the workers. We didn’t plan to visit other places today since we didn’t have a driver or enough money on us. We finally decided to go to the top after kidding around and getting yelled at.

AJ – “Ehh?! We have to walk a floor before the elevator?!”

RJ – “Wow… What a lazy bum…”

RJ said as she looked at me with disgust, or pretending too.

AJ – “Ah, unni~ Neol saranghee~!”

I said while hugging her while kidding. We always do that, but somehow SeungYub and SeungJin got surprised and stared at us.

RJ – “YAH! Babo! Look at how shocked they are..!”

AJ – “Eh…? Isn’t it usual for best friends to be so close?”

I said looking at them. We’ve been together for 15 years now or I think so.

SJ – “Ah… No not really… I don’t know any girls that are that does that much skin ship…”

He said while blushing. Maybe he didn’t have that many girlfriends. I wonder if he has dated or dating anyone. He’s really cute and all that. I really had should researched them before we went out.

AJ – “Maybe it’s because we were raised in a European country.”

I said giving him a smile. Did he just blush? Well… Even if we were raised in Norway we’re shy around boys. We kept talking on the way up the stairs and of course I kept complaining until we reached the second floor. Just when we’re about to walk to the elevator we saw something both I and RJ had dreamed to do with our boyfriends. Locks. They’re locks that you lock at the top of the tower and write your dreams and things like that on it. I think it’s said that if you lock one with your boyfriend and write your names on it the love will last for an eternity. I and RJ rushed over to the locks immediately.

RJ – “Waa~! I really want to buy one!”

AJ – “Ne! Let’s lock on one together and wish for JokerZ to debut!”

We were really excited and all that. We brought one together, but I secretly bought one more. I brought that and wrote that I will stay strong and continue to pursue my dreams no matter what. I didn’t notice that SeungJin was staring at me the whole time until I was done buying and writing. He looked at me and eventually he snapped out of it like he was under a spell. We took the elevator to the top. I was a really long way, but it was worth it. The view was stunning. It was like all my worries were gone until the wind struck me. I really shouldn’t have my striped jumpsuit!

RJ – “Aah! It’s really cold here..! Why did I have to wear a short today?!”

AJ – “Urgh! I agree..! The jumpsuit wasn’t meant for windy weather…”

I was about to run over to her and steal some heath from her but then something warm fell on my shoulders. I felt it with my hands and looked at it. It was a jacked. It looked awful familiar, I looked up and saw SeungJin without his jacked on and blushing while looking at the view.

SJ – “Let’s go inside”

He said and pulled me inside before I could answer. RJ was alone out there with SeungYub.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explanations:

Totoro – An anime figure from the movie “My Neighbour Totoro”

Hyung – A formal way for males to call other older males. Also a more respective way is Hyungnim.

Unni – A formal way for females to call another older female. Similar to Hyung.

Neol Saranghe – “I Love You”, Saranghe is like “Love You” and Sarang is “Love”

YAH – Means like a rude way to say “Hey!” or “Hey you!”

Babo – idiot, fool and etc.