A Daring Act

Away From Home

 

 
[POV – Fly On The Wall]
Inside the room were a girl and a boy all alone about to kiss when someone entered the room. A girl and a boy entered.
SY – “Wah! SeungJin! What the heck are you doing?!”
RJ – “YAH! AJ! Bwoya?!”
SeungJin immediately released AJ from his embrace and backed off.
SJ – “Ah, I-I wasn’t! It’s not what you think!”
He tried to explain himself waving his arm everywhere. AJ on the other hand was too shy to turn around. RJ ran over to AJ and pulled her away from the boys. Leaving SeungJin alone with SeungYub.
 
[AJ&RJ]
RJ – “So…? What were you guys doing?”
RJ said poking AJ with her shoulder. They we’re sitting on the edge of a window made for viewing.
AJ – “Well… He suddenly leaned over and tried to kiss me and then he backed away and almost kissed me again until you guys came… Arrgh! It was so close! But I’m kind of glad…”
RJ – “Eh? Wue? Weren’t you happy that he wanted to kiss you?”
RJ looked at AJ. RJ proabably knew why, but she still asked.
AJ – “Err… Well you know. We just met like 5 hours ago and we aren’t girlfriend and boyfriend. Isn’t that just weird?”
RJ – “Ah… that’s true. But you know what? SeungYub-oppa hugged me!”
AJ – “Eh?! Wue???”
RJ – “I said I was cold and was about to go in and then he pulled me into his arm! Asking if I was cold, and that was after he had hugged me! He kept holding me for a while and asked if I was warm now and when I looked at him he blushed and placed me on his chest!”
Both the girls were telling each other what was happening and sqealing talking about how romantic it was. They would never have imagined that it would happen to them as soon as they came to Korea.
 
[SeungYub & SeungJin]
SJ – “Ah… It wasn’t like that! I think…”
SY - “Do you like her?”
SeungYub looked at SeungJin with a serious face.
SJ – “Eh? Yes… But I barley know her so I’m not too sure.”
SeungJin looked down while blushing. It was probably those two boys had talked about their love lives.
SJ – “Wait… Don’t tell me you like her to?! No I saw her first!”
SY – “Huh?! What no, I like RJ!”
SJ – “Huh? Oh… then ah…”
They both stood in silence. SeungYub was surprised that he confessed his feeling just like that. *Click* The door opened while the two boys stood there blushing.
RJ – “Ah~ What are you guys doing?”
AJ – “Waa~! Weeeird, two boys standing alone blushing!”
AJ said with a teasing voice. Both of them walked past the boys.
RJ&AJ – “Shall we go?”
They both turned around saying it on the same time. The boys on the other hand had the same thought “Cute”.
SJ – “Wait, we’re coming!”
He said running to catch up with the girls. SeungYub snapped out of his world and soon caught up with the rest.
 
AJ – “AH! We forgot the locks!”
She said just while looking for the elevators. She turned around to take RJ hand but instead she caught SeungJin’s hand.
AJ – “Ah… Mianhe…”
AJ said as she turned red and let go of his hand. She turned around so that he couldn’t see her face. But it was too late. SeungJin was about to take her hand but SeungYub took RJ’s hand and ran before them.
SY – “We’re going first lovebirds!”
He said leaving them behind and dragging RJ with him.
SJ – “YAH! SeungYub! I’m your hyung you know!”
Even if SeungJin yelled at SeungYub, he was already gone by the time SeungJin called out for him leaving the two “lovebirds” alone.