Chilly Air and A Warm Heart

Away From Home

 

 
[POV - RJ]
Where did AJ go? She was here just a minute ago though… Moreover where is SeungJin?! Did he take her somewhere? Wonder what they’re doing. I kept looking around to see if I could spot them. Damn it’s getting really cold. Maybe I should go in? I almost forgot about SeungYub. Just when I was going inside he pulled my arm.
SY – “Um… Are you cold?”
Why are you asking when you’re already hugging me?! I would have said if I didn’t think he was handsome. I didn’t answer him and we just stood there hugging for a while. My blood started to boil and I just hope that he didn’t see how red I was. Not only did my heart go wild, I couldn’t think anymore and I didn’t know where to put my hands.
 
[POV - SeungYub]
Why did I do that?! Of course I think she’s cute and all, but today was the first day we met and I’m hugging her?! Does she think I’m a playboy? I think all of my common sense was gone. I really should let her go now but… she was so small and cute inside my arms. I could she her face become red to. Like a little kitty. I think I’m starting to get addicted to this.
SY – “Um… Are you warm?”
RJ – “Eh?”
She said looking up to me. My heart almost jumped out when she said that. To avoid her seeing my face I placed her head on my chest. I just hope she didn’t hear my heart go wild for her.
 
[POV - RJ]
I heard his heart beat as fast as mine. Was he nervous to?
SY – “Um… Are you warm?”
I didn’t see that come. I was shocked that he asked me so the only answer I came up with was “Eh?” Just before he placed me on his chest I could see his face turning red. Maybe he was too embarrassed to look at me. His chest was broad and comforting. While we stood here alone all my worries and problems just flew away. I didn’t think of anything and before I knew it I embraced him.
 
[POV – SeungJin]
She didn’t resist and like a clueless puppy she followed me inside. I keep pulling her until we reached a deserted place inside the tower. Around us surrounded glasses and the sun was already starting to set. When I stopped she bumped into me with her face first. She looked up to me while rubbing her forehead.
AJ – “Ah…”
I carefully removed her fringe from her face to see if she got a bump. Just then the time stopped for a second. I started to lean against her. My hand on her forehead slowly moved to the back of her head, pulling her closer to me. Just before I touched her lips in front of me I came back to my senses. My closed eyes became wide open a few inches away from hers. I quickly pulled my face away and release her.
SJ – “Ah, eh… Sorry… I…”
She didn’t look at my face but I looked at hers. It was bead red. Her hand slowly touched her lips. Did she cry?! Did she hate me know?! I took a step closer and my hand automatically reached for her chin. I gently lifted her head so that I could clearly see her face. Her face was right below me. She looked at me with curious eyes, yet I didn’t look at her eyes. I kept staring at her lips.
SJ – “Can I?”
 
[POV - AJ]
AJ – “Eh…? You m-mean…”
I said unconsciously and touched my lips. He used his other hand to remove my hand.
SJ – “Ungh…”
He said as he started moving closer. I have never had my first kiss yet. Would my first kiss be with a guy I barely know? But I kind of like him even though I hardly know him. The mood was perfect. The guy was perfect. I closed my eyes and slightly lifted my head. I’ve never kissed anyone so I don’t know what to do. I could feel his breath as his lips came closer and closer. *Click*. Just right before we kissed someone came. I hurriedly turned my face down and my head hit his chin.
AJ – “Ouch!”
SJ – “Geh! That hurt…!”
I hid my face on his chest because I was afraid of the person who saw me. I wonder who it was.