10. Punishment

Away From Home

 

[POV - SeungYub]
My eyes were wide open. I think I fell asleep while waiting for SeungJin to wake up, but... How did I end in this situation?! I looked to the side without moving my head. The girl I have waiting to meet again were beside me sleeping. I couldn't even dare to move a muscle. She was sleeping soundly and didn't seem to have a care in the world. The feelings started to rush to my head and unconsciously my head moved over to my side and started to get closer to her face. There was only a few centimeters between me and her cherry red lips. It was like her lips were calling out to me, which made me even more spellbound by her lips. I just continued to move closer and didn't care what ever my head kept telling. I knew the consequences wouldn't be pretty, but I still went head on. My eyes slowly closed as I got closer. Even if I knew it was wrong taking advance of an innocent girl that were sleeping. There was something about her that made me ignore my own common sense, be it lust or desire.
"O-o-oppa..?"
My eyes shot open when I heard her shaking voice. I could see the fear in her eyes, but there was something that told me it wasn't just fear or pure confusion.
"Ah, um I-I-"
I shuttered while backing off and almost fell of the chair. She grabbed my arm and I even panicked more.
"Ouch..."
How lame of me. The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was a pair of dark brown eyes staring at me. She fell on top of me when she tried to catch me. For some reason we stayed in that position for who knows how long. Both of us shot up when we heard a familiar voice calling for me.
"SeungYub!"
A high pitched male voice called my name down the hall. Afraid of being seen in our position we both stood up and straightened our clothes. We heard someone running while calling for me. I waited until that person appear before answering.
"Ah, SeungJin. Is something wrong?"
I yelled back only to see his face in complete panic.
"O-hah-our schedule!"
He said while breathing heavily and running towards us with AJ right behind him.
"Sh*t!"
I yelled right before took my phone up only to see 39 missed called and messages. As SeungJin reached the place I was standing at, he took my arm and dragged me with him.
"We got to hurry! We're so damn dead right now!"
He screamed as I started to run to. The girls was right behind us.
 
[POV - Fly on the wall]
They all ran till they were outside. There was a taxi standing there.
"How?"
SeungJin asked in question. He didn't call for a taxi, and there was a taxi in front of them. AJ rushed over to the taxi.
"Are you comming or not?! I called for it while we ran!"
SeungJin was shocked that she was able to think of calling in the mist of panic. He snapped out of it when he noticed that everybody was in the car and ran over to them.
 
Everybody was nervous as the taxi drove past tall building and. Since the company chose a school as nearby as possible to the company it didn't take longer than 10 minutes. They finally arrived. Just when SeungYub was about to find his wallet to pay RJ stopped him.
"You two hurry up and go AJ and I will pay."
She gave him a smile and he nodded back. The two boys hurried out of the car and started running toward the building.
 
[POV - RJ]
I hope they won't get punished to hard. I thought for myself as they disappeared behind the doors. Both I and AJ sat staring worriedly out the window.
"Are you going to pay or what?"
The chauffeur asked us.
"Ah yeah, just a sec."
AJ fumbled inside her bag and found her wallet. She took out a bunch of cash and gave it to the chauffeur.
"This should me enough, right?"
She said, but before the chauffeur managed to answer she turned over to me and said:
"Let's go!"
She started to run towards the building and gave me a sign to follow her.
 
[POV - SeungJin]
We've been sitting here for over 15 minutes, but the president hasn't said anything yet. Neither had I, SeungYub or the manager voiced our option on the situation. It was more like none of us could say anything with this tense air floating around in the room.
"Where were you two?"
The president finally asked. He stared at us for an answer, but he looked so scary that none of us actually dared to buck up the courage to answer him.
"I-I fell during class and f-fainted."
I finally answered, since it was actually because of me...
"Okay, but why wasn't you at your schedule, SeungYub?"
He said and stared at SeungYub with intense eyes.
"I-I didn't think of i-it after I brought S-SeungJin to the infirmary... A-and then I fell a-asleep..."
SeungYub answered hesitantly. As expected the president glared at him.
"Okay... And who can confirm this? How do I know that you guys hung out with some girls?"
He said still staring at us. The manager didn't really help us right now. He was almost as invisible as the air to us. We couldn't actually say anything against his reasonings either. It IS true that we hung out with some girls. I'm not sure if the school doctor can confirm where we were either... And I DID faint in an almost deserted place... The old school building had some security cameras, but not enough to confirm that we didn't do anything indecent. The silence kept as we tried to think of someone that could confirm our innocence.
"Nothing?"
He asked us while he leaded against the chair he was sitting in. Confident that he was right.
"W-we were with someone..."
SeungYub said while stuttering. I nodded in agreement.
"Who?"
He said and leaned forward in interest. Both of us tried to swallow a bump, to no use. And it sounded really loud to.
"S-some girls we were a-assigned with for a n-new project in school..."
I answered. I hope he would forgive us. We were with girls, but we had a proper reason. I should avoid mentioning that we've met before though.
"Can I meet these girls then?"
He said while showing an evil smile. Since AJ and RJ actually belong to the same entertainment he might know them, and I don't want to ruin their chance to debut. Should I say yes or no?
 
[POV - AJ]
"Excuse me, um, can you tell me where the president' office is?"
I nervously asked the lady in the reception.
"Do you have an appointment with the president?"
She asked and gave me and RJ a slight look then waited for our answer. Even though it's was probably written all over out face that we didn't.
"N-no... But we really have to meet him and it's about SeungJin and SeungYub!"
The lady reacted to the name and hesitated a little before she took the phone and clicked a button. She looked at us and said:
"We'll send you two to the office, but wait outside until further notice."
She stood up and showed us to the elevator.
"8th floor."
She said and bowed before going back behind the desk. I pushed the button. I think it's the first time I'm THIS nervous.
 
[POV - Fly On The Wall]
"So to sum up... You two were assigned to pair up with two girls from school and then you, SeungJin, fell unconscious. SeungYub carried you to the infirmary and the girls followed and SeungJin didn't wake up before 18.30, right?"
The president asked. The boys nodded and the manager stayed quiet.
*RRRING!*
The telephone on the table rang in the midst of silence. The president stood up and picked up the phone.
"Yes? Okay, send them in."
*CLICK*
Two girls entered the room and bowed respectfully to their president. They've seen him before and remember his face, but he might not remember them.
"Please sit down."
He said and showed them a place on the couch. The boys looked at them with worried looks. They would probably get punished or so, but they would still stay in the company. But that wasn't to sure for the girls. They were trainees and if they caused to much trouble they could get kicked out. They didn't have a debut contract yet either, so there weren't anything that tied them together with the company. Both girls gave the worried boys a slight smile before sitting down beside them.
 
"If I'm correct then you two are Thao Nhi and Maria, aka AJ and RJ right?"
The president asked. On the other the girls was surprised the president remembered their names. He noticed their surprise and said.
"You two are the only ones who are Norwegian/Vietnamese so it's not that hard to forget."
He said and looked at their faces. He letted out a sight before he started to talk again.
"So you two girls were together with SeungJin and SeungYub?"
The two girls nodded, but didn't say anything.
"Were you four together the whole time?"
He asked as he raised an eyebrow with a suspicious look. It would probably be best to not tell him that AJ and SeungJin stayed alone in the infirmary and SeungYub alone with RJ. So they all nodded in agreement. Making the president believe that they stayed in one group.
"Okay."
He sighed while rubbing his forehead.
"But you will still get punishment. All of you."
He said after staring at them. From AJ on the couch to the other end where SeungYub sat. All of them swallowed loudly when they heard the word "punishment".
"Then how about we forbid all of you from meeting each other outside of class without supervision? That way there won't create any rumors."
He said and looked at the boys. Since they were only rookies they had to be conscious of who they were with and where they were, though maybe a scandal is what they need for a breakthrough. All the four kids looked at each other. It was at least better than never meeting, but... They finally found each other again and now they're being separated again.
"Well we aren't in a position where we can object, right?"
AJ spoke first and it was the truth. He is the president and they are working under him so they can't exactly say no. The other nodded in agreement, but they seemed awfully dejected. The president sighted and said:
"Okay, you guys can go now."
He said and waved them away followed with a long sigh. They all stood up and bowed before exiting the office. When they left the office they could hear an awfully familiar voice in the shadows, but wasn't in the mood to actually care. It was a bright and bubbly voice that was famous and known all over South Korea. A voice filled with evilness hidden from the public ears.
"It's all your fault b*tch."
 
The door closed behind them and they was on the way home, but they didn't know was that someone unwanted had witnessed it all. How will this lead to an unseen future?
 
---------------------------
Explanations:
 
OPPA - You should all know by now... It's a respectful way for a younger girl to call an older boy, but also a cute way for girls to call their boyfriends. Also considered informal way.
 
AKA - Not a Korean word, but for those who don't know: aka = also known as.
 
--------------------------
A/N:
 
Haah... So thursday was a depressing day for me... I wasn't in the mood for writing and starting to close up to deadlines... My pet hamster passed away and I have bruises all over my body TT.TT I keep thinking of my hamster whenever I'm not doing anything. Like when I'm go into the kitchen and go past where the cage was I almost call out for him but remember that he isn't there anymore... What I regret the most is that I wasn't there when it happened... Also that I didn't spend as much time with him as I could... I got him around a month after my previous hamster died so I was a little to cautious about getting to close to him... Now I regret it... I wish I spend every minute I could with him... Rest in peace my food stealing ninja hamster... TT.TT I'll miss you.
 
Please enjoy and I'll try to keep my dead line next week! Promisee~
 
-AJ