*054*

I HATE THEM!!!

EunGi's POV

 

"Can i trust you?" i suddenly ask her.

 

I felt that i can trust her, i don't know why, maybe because she's a real friend.

 

"Yes, you can.." she said sincerely.

 

"I know, if you know who is his father you will become shock. And i know that i can trust you, can you won't spill my secret." i said to her.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

After a minute of silence.

 

"It's...." i didn't finish what i'm going to say.

 

"It's Luhan, right?" she suddenly burst that make my eyes wide.

 

"H-h-ow di-d yo-u kno-w-w?:" i ask her shock.

 

"He looks exactly like luhan, not exactly but many of his features are like from Luhan, and when i first saw him, i suddenly feel shocked because i thought i saw the younger version of him" she explain to me.

 

"Is it really that he looks like Luhan?" i curiously ask her.

 

"Hey mom, we're hungry now" we look at that person.

 

It's Luigi. i sigh in relief.

 

"We're going to bring the food so you should go back in the garden" i told him.

 

"Ne" then he went back to the garden and i look back to naeun.

 

"Let's talk about that later. In my room." i inform her then we serve the food to the garden.

 

When we reach the garden some of them are playing while some of them talks about their crush in school.

 

Na eun and I join them.

 

After 30 minutes, i went to my room and naeun follow me.

 

I lock the door.

 

"Eun Gi, why didn't you tell that to Luhan?" she suddenly ask me.

 

"Actually, i'm going to tell him when i first know that i'm pregnant to Luigi but i heard them talking that Luhan is going to be engaged to you so i didn't bother telling him about my condition and i decided to went back to our house in Busan." i told her some of the details to her.

 

"But why didn't you tell him when you know that we don't love each other and we just treat each other as a friend?" he confusedly ask me.

 

"I don't also know" i sadly tell her.

 

"Please keep that a secret, i really trust you. You and Taemin are the one who knows my secret.. Oh by the way, do you like Taemin? " i .

 

"Ne" she nodded.

 

"Don't worry, i'm going to help you" i told her and wink at her while smiling.