*047*

I HATE THEM!!!

Eun Gi's POV

It's been a month since the class started, EXO, Na Eun and I are always together.

I'm with Na eun today and we're walking in the hallway because our class is already finished.

"Na Eun ah~, i just remember that you said that Luhan is your fiance right?:" i ask her, because i'm curious about their relationship with each other. And i just pretend that i don't know about them but the truth is i already about their arrange marriage since three years ago.

"Ne, Waeyo?" Na eun looked at me.

"Nothing, i'm just curious hehehe" i told her.

"Oh, it's okay you can ask me some question and i don't mind" she said while smiling.

"Okay, are you two living together because you know?" i ask her.

"No we're not, thye truth is, this fiance things is an arrange marriage of our parents" she said while looking at me.

"Oh, so when is the wedding?" i ask her.

"Tsk, i don't know and i don't care besides Luhan and I didn't love each other but we agree to become friends. Our parents don't know about that and also Luhan have a girl that he really love, he didn't say her name *pouts*" Na Eun said, and i become curious about Luhan's girl.

"Oh okay, let's go now to the cafeteria so that we can eat" i told her to change the topic.

"Ne, and besides i know that they're waiting for us" Na Eun said then we both head to the cafeteria.

When we reach the cafeteria, we already saw them because it's our spot.

"Hey, why are the two of you late?" Suho oppa ask.

"We just talk about some things" Na Eun answer.

"And care to share about that things?" Kris oppa ask.

"It's a girl talk, right Na Eun?:" i look at Na eun and i wink at her and we both smile.

"Yah, noona i saw that wink, you two are hiding something" Sehun whined.

"No we're not tsk, let's eat now" we order our food and eat.

After eating we went back to our classroom because the break is already over.

Our professor came and discuss and discuss and discuss.

.

.

.

..

The class is over.

I went to Luigi's school.

" How's your day baby?" i ask him.

"It's fine mom and tomorrow there's no classes" he said while clapping.

"I know right" i said and pinch his cheeks. We went to our car so we can go home.

 

 

*At home*

Dinner time, we're eating when Luigi talk.

"Mom, let's stroll tomorrow." Luigi said.

"Okay, where do you want to go?" i ask him.

"Amusement park and Mall" he said while smiling.

"Sure, Any other request?" i ask him.

"Can we join Sehun hyung with us, jebal" he said while doing the puppy eyes.

"I don't know, i'm just going to call him later so that we can know if he's going with us or not, araseo?" i told him then he nods.

  

After we finish eating, we just watch T.V and after that i tuck Luigi to bed. 

Then i remember to call Sehun.

I dial his number and it rings.

"Annyeong noona" Sehun greets.

"Annyeong Sehunnie, are you free tomorrow?" i ask him.

"I think so, wae noona?" he ask.

"Luigi and I are going to the Mall and after that to Amusement Park, do you want to go with us? Luigi said he wants to go with you" i inform him about Luigi's request.

" It's fine with me. I also want to have a bonding time eith my dongsae" Sehun said, i know his smiling.

"Okay thank you Sehunnie~ bye"

"Bye Nooona" Sehun said.

i ended the call and went to bed to sleep.

 

*Morning*

It's ^ in the morning i do my rituals then went down to cook our breakfast. i went to the Kitchen and i saw our maid there.

"Good Morning Ma'am" she greeted.

"Morning, i'm going to cook our breakfast" i said to her smiling.

I cook Bacon and Hotdog then i make Luigi a milk.

After Cooking, i went to Luigi's room to wake him up.

The only way to make him wake up is to kiss his cheeks.

So i went to him and i kiss his cheeks many times.

"Good morning mom" he said while hugging me.

"Morning baby, rise and shine we're going to stroll right, so wake up and take a bath after that go to the dining room and we're going to eat" i told him.

"Ne mom"

I went out to his room to take a bath also.

After eating i send a message to Sehun that we're on our way to the Mall.

 

*At the Mall*

"Mom, is Sehun hyung going with us?" Luigi ask.

We're waiting for him for 20 minutes.

" He told me he's going with us. Maybe because of the traffic" i told.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm sorry i'm late" 

When i look at that person it's LUHAN.

 

After a minute of silence.

Luigi break it.

"Mom, i taught we're going to Sehun hyung?" Luigi ask me.

"Sorry kiddo, Sehun can't make it because of a sudden emergency so he ask me to accompany the two of you" Luhan answer Luigi.

 

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************

 

FAMILY BONDING TEEHEE<3

Sorry for not updating!!!