*038*

I HATE THEM!!!

38

Eun Gi’s POV

It’s been a month since I shared my problems to Luhan, and about my sisters problem, my parents accept her even though her child doesn’t have a father because my sister said to me that my parents will be the one supporting them and my sister will work to help my parents.

Our graduation day will be next week and all the senior students are busy preparing for the practice.

I’m resting at my favorite spot when I receive a call from my parents.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Eun Gi ah~, can you go home when your graduation is finish?” my mom ask.

“Mom is there a problem?” I ask her because the sound of her voice is so anxious.

“Ne I understand, don’t worry omma after the graduation is finish I’m going home”. I said to my mom when I heard their problem.

“I think I already need to go home” I murmured then sigh.

I saw someone approaching me. It’s Luhan.

“How are you?” he asked me.

“I’m fine, how about you?” I also ask him.

“I’m also fine, do you have a problem?” he asks me.

“None, why did you ask?”

“Based on your face, I guess?” he said raising his eyebrow.

“It’s nothing just don’t mind me.” I said to him.

“How’s your sister Yubin?” he asked me.

“She’s fine and parents already know about her situation”.

“I’m glad”. Then he smiles at me.

After that talk we went to our room.

Luhan’s POV

After class I already went to our house, it’s my parents’ house. I saw them at the eating dinner.

“Son, come eat with us” my dad said.

Then I sit at the dining chair to eat.

“Luhan, after eating let’s talk at my office I’m going to tell you something” my dad told me. idon’t know but I feel something good or bad?

“Ne”.

After we finish eating I went to my father’s office.

‘Sit down, Luhan” my father.

“What is it dad?”

“You’re going to be engage with one of my friend’s daughter and she’s also studying to your school, I’m sure you already know her.” My dad said that make me shocked.

“But dad I’m too young to be engage and I also don’t know her” I told my dad.

“Don’t worry son, you’re not going to meet her now but when you graduated she’s also going to study in your university when the school starts.” My dad informs me.

After we talk I went to my room and tell the news to my friends.

The next morning at the school, I went to our meeting place and they’re all there.

“Do you know who the girl is?” Suho ask me when I enter the place.

“I don’t know but my dad told me that she’s studying here, he just said that I’m going to meet her when I’m in university” I told them.

“Don’t worry hyung we’re going to help you find that girl” Sehun said to comfort me.

“Ne, he’s right. What are friends for, right guys?” Chanyeol said and they all agree.

Then after that talk they went to their designated rooms.

Luhan is sure that his friends will find that girl tomorrow because of their connections, that’s why he loves his friends so much, so gay.

That’s why he’s not going to think about that.

The next day.

As usual, at our meeting place in the school.

“We already know the girls name and we all know her Luhan” Kris said.

“What’s her name?” I ask them.

“She’s the famous queenka in our shool” my friends told me.

 

**************************************************************************************

I can't wait till friday to update hehehe...

I'm too excited to update ^-^

i know that all of you are waiting so tadah~

Thanks to my subbies and readers for waiting..

I think it's 10-15 chapters to go to finish this stories~