*015*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

15

Eun Gi’s POV

“No Boyfriend….. Deaf?” I said sarcastically even though I hate that idea, because of Kai many things will go to happen like what if Kai’s fan girls know about it? What will happen to my peaceful life?

After they recover from shock, they bomb us a lot of questions like.

“How?”

“What happen?”

“When?”

“Why we didn’t know that?”

“Are you kidding?”

And so on… If I also where they I will not believe it because I hate them and they all know that and now I’m Kai’s girlfriend?

“It’s a long story and don’t make us tell it” Kai said then he went near me and guide me to sit beside him.

We talk and talk and talk then we heard the bell ring means the lunch is over.

“I’m going first” I said to them.

“Wait babe you forgot something?” Kai said smirking while I’m confused.

“Eh? What is it?” I asked, he point his cheeks and I know what it means.

“Geezz…”

“Errrmmm”

“What the?”

“Ewwwww”

That’s all I heard.

“Maybe next time kkamjong” I said then rush to the classroom.

“Yah, you’re dead when I saw you” I heard Kai said.

Kai’s POV

“You’re so cheesy Kai” Xiumin hyung said while eating.

“Its disgusting hyung ewwww” Baekhyun hyung said.

“Gosh, I think I’m going to vomit” Lay hyung said.

“You’re all just jealous” I said sticking my tongue out.

“Sorry but even if we have a girlfriend we’re not going to act like that” Kris said with his pokerfaced or what we call a face.

“You all just say it because you didn’t experience it” I retorted back.

“Whatever”

Tao’s POV

What’s wrong with me? When they announce that they were together, I feel like I need to shut up my mouth and silent in one side.

I don’t know but I can’t tease them, when I do that I feel weird and I feel my heart is aching.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Kris hyung asked in concern.

“Nothing, why?” I asked.

“You’re so silent and I feel weird about that” Kris hyung said.

“It’s nothing don’t mind me, I’m just tired” I lied to him.

“If you say so, but don’t hesitate to talk to me if you have a problem” Kris hyung said and went to my other friends.

Kris POV

I sense that Tao has a problem but he keep it a secret from us. I’m worried to him, it’s my first time to see him so quiet.

He will always nag me to accompany him to shop or help him with something and talk and talk but now I know that he has a problem and he don’t want us to know about it. Maybe someday he will say that to us, he just needs time.

Eun Gi’s POV

I just came back from my classroom, the teacher went in.

“Class I have an announcement, we’re going to have a field trip next week” she didn’t finish her sentence because my classmates cut her off with a scream and talk with their seatmates.

“Quiet class” our teacher yelled.

“We’re going to Jeju Island for three days with your senior” our teacher informs us.

“Does it mean we’re going with the Kingka’s?” the girl asked with her seatmates.

“Yes, Yehey!!!!” the both girl’s screamed.

“I’m not going to enjoy this trip, maybe I’m not going to join them” I thought.

I don’t know if I tell you Sehun, Kai and Tao are same level with me while the others are all seniors. And I decided that I’m not going to participate with the trip.

 

************************************************************************************************

Sorry for not updating...

I'm super busy with my ojt..

Mianhe..