*028*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

28

Eun Gi’s POV

After I went to my brother and Eun ji’s hotel room, I went back to my room and sehun’s room. I twist the knob of our room door and saw Sehun busy on his net book, when he heard the door open he looked at the door and saw me.

“Noona, where did you go? I thought you’re not going to attend the bonfire camping” he asked me.

“I just went to my oppa’s room” I answer him then I lay down to the bed.

“Noona, is he your boyfriend?” he asked me curiously.

“Wae? Your jealous?” I .

“Anio, I’m not” he said while is blushing.

“I’m just teasing you” I said then I smile at him.

“You didn’t answer my question noona~” he whined.

“Why do you want to know?” I raised my eyebrows to him.

“I just want to know the person who’s important to you because I want to protect you, I don’t want you to be hurt because you are like my sister to me” Sehun explain and I’m touched to what he say.

“Awww” I went to him and hug him.

“Don’t worry dongsae, he will not hurt me because he’s my older brother” I said to him and smile while hugging him after that I remove my arms to him and ruffle his hair.

“Thank you hunnie”

“We should prepare for the bonfire later” I said to him then I went to the bathroom and clean myself.

Sehun’s POV

I really want to protect her because I love her not the one’s who’s in a relationship but as a friend.

“Thank you hunnie”

“We should prepare for the bonfire later” noona said then she enter the bathroom.

After 20 minutes, noona went out to the bathroom.

“You should wash before we went to the beach” she said to me.

“Ne~” I said. I close my net book and grab my towel and clothes and I enter the bathroom.

After we wash, we just nap for a while. Then after 2 hours I heard my phone ring, someone is calling me. I answer the call in a sleepy voice.

“Yoboseyo?” I said to the other line.

“Sehun, where are you?” Kai asked me.

“In my room sleeping, wae?”

“Did you forgot the bonfire at the beach?” he asked angrily.

“Ohhh. Mianhe, I oversleep” I answered.

“By the way is Eun Gi there in your room?” he asked.

“ne, she’s also sleeping” I looked at noona.

“Sehun you should wake her so that she can go to the beach, wake her up palli” he said then he hang the phone.

I went to noona bed and wake her up.

“Noona wake up” I shake her body.

“ Give me 10 minutes” she said.

“But the bonfire is already starting~” I shake her body again.

“Araso” noona open her eyes.

Tao’s POV

“Where is Sehun?” I asked Kai.

“He’s in his room, he said that he oversleep” kai said.

“Aishhh that maknae, he’s always like that” I said.

“Don’t worry he’s coming with Eun Gi” Kai said.

“Ohhh, Eun gi with him, I’m really curious who’s that guy a while ago” Baekhyun said to us while the others also have a curious face and agree to what baekhyun hyung said.

“Why are they curious about that guy?” he thought.

“Maybe we can ask her when they arrive” Lay said to them.

I don’t know why I don’t like her, I think we just met at the wrong time and because of that I judge her by my first impression. Maybe I can be friend to her; I think she’s nice because judging from how she treats Sehun.

Eun Gi’s POV

When we reach the beach, they’re already starting; some of the students are eating while the others are talking with their friends.

Sehun drag me to his group of friends which are the EXO.

“Hi guys sorry we’re late” Sehun apologize to his hyung. Then we sit at the sand in a circle form. We’re in a place where few students are there.

“Hi Eun Gi” they all greet me even Tao in a poker face, and then I greet them back to not be rude.

“Guy’s it’s boring here”  Chen said out of the blue.

“And what do you mean by that?” Kris asked raising his eyebrow; he knows what chen is thinking.

“Let’s play a game” Chen said happily some of them are grinning while the others are pouting.

“What kind of game?” I asked chen curiously.

“SPIN THE BOTTLE” some of them yelled.

“So?” xiumin asked me raising his eyebrow.

“What do you mean so?” I asked confused.

“You’re in?”

“What are we waiting for? Let’s play” I said to them smirking.