*035*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

35

Eun Gi’s POV

We’re sitting at Luhan’s car to go to the mall. It’s sehun’s request and we didn’t have a choice because he will get angry again.haisst.

“Mom, Let’s eat first I’m hungry” Sehun said then he lack his arms to both our hands.

“Okay okay, no need to rush we’re going to eat” I said to him because he’s pulling our hands.

When we reach our destination we search for a place where we can sit. Then we saw a four seated table. The waiter gave us menu.

“What do you want to order Hunnie?” I ask him.

“I want pizza and pasta” he said.

“What about your drinks?” I ask him.

“Uhhhmmm, excuse me but do you have a bubble tea?” Sehun ask the waiter.

“Yes sir we have bubble tea” the waiter reply to his question.

When the waiter finish taking down Sehuns order I ask Luhan What he wants.

“Luhan what’s your order?”

“Pasta and bubble tea will do” he said.

After the waiter finish taking his order, the waiter look at me.

“What about you, ma’am?”

“Just give me a slice of cake and also bubble tea” I said to the waiter then after he all take down our order he leave.

“ You’re  not hungry?” Luhan ask me.

“Nope, cake will be fine”

After 5 minutes of waiting, they already serve our orders. We eat our foods silently.

Then after we finish eating, Sehun pulled our hands.

“Let’s go mom and dad” Sehun said excitedly, and of course we have no choice but to follow him.

“Where do you want to go hunnie?’ I ask him.

“Let’s play at the arcade” Sehun happily said.

We went to the arcade, when we enter many people look at us because of the two beside me.

“Wow, they’re so handsome”

“The boy at the left side is so cute” the girl said referring to Sehun.

“No, the other one is so hot” the other girl said referring to Luhan.

“Who’s that girl beside them?” the girl asks in a soft voice to her friend.

“Maybe their friend?”

“I think so”

I feel Sehun hold my left hand while Luhan hold my right hands.

“Babe, where do you want to play?” sehun asked me.

“Hon, let’s go?” luhan ask me in a loud voice also Sehun.

I know they do that because of me, that’s why I appreciate it but I’m also embarrassed because of what they said. I think the people will see me as a two timer. But who cares. Right?

 

 

***********************************

Short update!!!!