*016*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

16

Sehun’s POV

Our teacher announces that we’re going on a trip with our seniors it means all my friends are going to Jeju and also Eun Gi noona..

The class dismiss, I saw Eun Gi noona walking in a hallway with her books.

“Noona~” I sang while running to her, when I went near her I automatically hug her.

“Sehunnie” she said.

“Noona we’re going to Jeju~” I said happily.

“I know Sehunnie, our teacher announces it” she said while looking at me.

“Are you going with us?” I asked,. “Please say yes!!!” I said to myself.

“I don’t know” she just said and I feel down.

“But why?” I asked noona.

“I’m not going to enjoy the trip that’s all and I’m going see you when I see you hunnie” she just said and leave.

I went to our meeting place while having a long face.

“Maknae what’s with the face?” Luhan hyung asked in concern.

“Noona will not going to the trip in Jeju” I said pouting.

“Eh? But why?” he asked.

“I don’t know”

“Don’t worry Sehun , I’m going to make her join the trip” Kai said smirking and I feel a goose bump because I know his planning something.

Kai’s POV

When I heard sehun told us that Eun Gi is not going to the trip, I feel that I also don’t want to go but when I remember that I held her secret I just smirk to myself.

“Don’t worry Sehun , I’m going to make her join the trip” I said while smirking and they all eyeing me suspiciously.

“Hey Kai what’s with the smirk?” Kris hyung asked.

“Huh? Nothing” I said in an innocent face.

“You’re planning something, I sense it” Tao hyung said in a matter of fact.

“Hey, why are you like that to me?” I said pouting.

“Whatever Kai spill it” Xiumin hyung said.

“There’s nothing to spill and I’m her boyfriend what’s with the commotion” I said making them feel guilty.

“Whatever Kai” Chanyeol hyung said.

Eun Gi’s POV

I cooked dinner for the Kim family; I saw Suho went to the kitchen.

“Hey, I heard you’re not going to the trip?” he asked while looking some food in the refrigerator.

“So?” I said not looking at him.

“Just asking, any reason behind it?” he said.

“None of your concern” I just said to him.

“I’m just asking and if you don’t want to answer then don’t” he said then leaves the kitchen.

After finish cooking I went to my room, I heard my phone ring. It’s Kai, I ignore the call and sleep, I already eat when I start cooking their dinner.

Morning

I’m walking to my classroom and 5 minutes before the class start. I received a message from Kai.

To: Eun Gi

Meet me at the rooftop at lunch… you should meet me or else your dead meat.

PS: I miss you :P

From: Kai

When I saw his PS I want to vomit.

“Whatever kai” I said to myself.

An hour passed before the class dismiss for lunch. I went to the rooftop to meet him. When I reach the place I saw kai there looking at the sky.

“What do you want?” I asked irritated.

“Go to the trip in Jeju” he commanded.

“And why should i?” I said raising my eyebrow.

“Should I really say it to you?” he also said smirking.

“And why the hell should I agree to you? Remember we’re going to pretend in four days and next week it’s over, tsk forgetful brat” It’s my turn to smirk.

“But remember I’m your boyfriend now and I’m saying it to you now not next week, if you didn’t join th trip you know what will going to happen BABE, so?” he said smiling.

“I HATE YOU KAI!!!” I yelled to him.

“Don’t worry babe I LOVE YOU TOO” he said while laughing.

“Arggggggghhhhhhh” I yelled in frustration.

“Why did you go to Suho’s house that day? Maybe I have a free life today” I thought.

“Bye babe, I’m expecting you to join the trip in Jeju” he said and he gave me a flying kiss.

“Ewwww, I’m going to vomit in disgust” I said when he already leave.

“Am I going to a trip or not?” I asked myself.

“I HATE YOU KAI and YOUR BLACKMAILING” I yelled in frustration.

************************************************************************************************