*032*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

32

Luhan’s POV

It’s really awkward between Eun Gi and I.

“Errr, I’m going to show you your room” I said to her, and then she just follows me.

We went to the second floor to show her our guest room.

“Here’s your room, you should rest” I said to her.

“uhmmm, wait Luhan, let’s stop this… I mean being awkward to each other let’s be natural ^-^… “ she said while smiling , I know she did that to break us being awkward.

“Ok, let’s watch some movie?” I ask her.

“Sure”

“What do you like?” I ask her.

“Anything ^-^” she said.

“You sure?” I ask her, because I already have an idea hihihi.

“Yap” she said smiling.

I browse the movie that I have and I already saw what I want to watch. I went to the dvd player and place the cd inside.

By the way, we’re watching in my room because the guest room doesn’t have a player it’s just a tv, so we went to my room.

We also get a snack or chips that we need just like in a movie theater. We sat on a couch, I’m sitting beside her.

“Let’s turn off the light so that we feel that we’re in a theater” Eun Gi suggested.

“You sure?” i ask her.

“Yap, so turn the lights off now” I went to the switch and turn the light off.

Then we heard the movie is playing.

“Hey, what’s the tittle of movie?” she asked me.

“Whispering corridors” it’s a horror movie guys.

“Oh ok” I think she doesn’t know that it’s a horror movie.

When the scary parts appeared, eun gi suddenly screamed and hugs me.

“That’s my purpose hehehe” I said to myself while smiling, I’m glad that the light is off.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THAT, LUHAN?” Eun gi yelled at me.

“I thought anything is fine?” I said to her.

“But my gosh Luhan, it’s a horror movie and you didn’t even tell me?” she said.

“But you said anything is fine, I thought its ok even it’s a horror movie” I answered back.

“OK FINE, please turn off the T.V I don’t like to watch let’s sleep” Eun gi said then she stand up and continue to walk at the door and leave.

“At least” I said to myself while smiling.

“Nice one Luhan hehehehe, but I think she’s mad at me” I suddenly went to her room and knock.

“Eun Gi….” I said.

But no one is answering, so I try to open the door and it’s not lock. I saw her crying while hugging the pillow.

“I’m sorry Eun gi” I feel guilty.

But she just continues crying, I sat on her bed.

“Hey I’m sorry about that” she looks at me.

“Promise me to not do that next time, I don’t like to watch a horror movie because I can’t sleep.” She said while wiping her tears.

“Promise and I’m sorry can you forgive me?” I ask her hoping that she will forgive me.

“I forgive you but can you please sleep with me? I’m scared” Eun Gi said.

“Okay, I’m sorry again” I laid to her bed and caress her hair while she’s trying to sleep and I also feel sleepy so I sleep while hugging her.