The Charismatic Wall Flower Kim Hei Ryung

The Little Things You Do{[APPLY OPEN]} (For Cameos)

tumblr_mgml1t2Dit1s3pmvco1_500.png

January 16, 1992

21(International) 22(Korean)

Korean-Japanese

 

Pesonality

 

Heiryung is the type of person who likes blending in with the background and just watching things unfold. Unfortunately because of her feisty personality, she gets thrown into situations she’d rather just observe. She’s very opinionated and frank which can make her come off as a snob, but she’s really not. She’s also very witty and can be sarcastic so others believe she’s a smart arse and disrespectful. What makes these traits of her so amusing and charming is that she does all of this with a straight face or a teasing smirk. Her edgy looks and personality give her a slightly intimidating feel, especially when she’s quiet and just staring off into space.

In all actuality she’s a pretty nice person with an open mind, if you actually take the time to get to know her. When she’s with people she’s comfortable around she’s pretty laid back and has an easier time smiling than keeping her passive expression on. She’s also quite smart and has a knack for imitating things she’s seen or heard a couple of times. Her observant skills are almost impeccable, like Key from Shinee, and she picked up reading body language and facial cues from her father.

She likes having company around, even if they just sit together in silence. All in all, she’s practically the epitome of a female Tsundere who just need someone to be there for her.
When she acts she practically transforms into whatever character she's playing which a sort of natural gift for her.

 

Hobbies

Photography

Watching scary/comedy movies

Cooking

Playing go and chess

 

Likes

BB ice cream

Penguins and Dogs

Pikachu

Mint, Vanilla, and Green tea

Summer

Yiruma

Beethoven

Spicy food

Children

 

Dislikes

Carrots

Squid/octopus

Winter

Cats

Sweets

 

Family

Ryuusuka Ito |45| Father

Hyemi Park Ito |43| Mother

 

Idol Friend

Kibum 'Key' Kim |22| SHINee

 

Ideal Type

Someone who is very fun, but can be manly and understanding when I need him to be.

 

Side Jobs

Modeling

Fashion Designer

College student

 

Motto

"Sometimes the people who are usually quiet have the most to say"


AFF Profile:

ArieMay