The Wise Emo Princess Nam Akira

The Little Things You Do{[APPLY OPEN]} (For Cameos)

tumblr_lnbxiwWtAh1qlsy32o1_500.png

October 10, 1996

17(International) 18(Korean)

Japanese-Korean

 

Personality

The known nerd, emo-ish and wise one in campus. Nam Akira is an intelligent and independent girl, who has struggled a lot. Although through all the struggles she had faces, she never lost hope and just ignored all of them. A fighter she was, and always will. She's also not the type to give up on something easily, no matter how hard it is. Only she knows when it isnt worth it anymore. 

She often acts strong, a small yet reassuring smile plastered on her face, or simply just a poker face. Not a single soul, excluding her twin, has ever seen her breakdown and cry. They see her as rhe girl who's always untrouble and serene. She Likes to hide her emotions. She only has two emotions that you would see: Happiness and Anger.

Akira doesn't seem to be the cheerful or talkative kind of girl, because of her mature appearance. But if you get to know her, you'll see that she is a bubbly girl who likes to have fun. Though she can get easily irritated.

She likes to help and take care of people, which makes her thoughtful and caring. Whether you've been one of those people who bullied her, she'll still help you out evern though deep inside she'd rather let you suffer.

When insulted, she ignotes them for a while, but if the person continues to insult her, she'll use her mighty tongue to make them leave. Her tone of voice and words can sound harsh, sometimes it'll make you cry.

 

Hobbies

Reading

Stargazing

Baking

Mixing songs

Singing; only when she's alone

 

Likes

Sakura Trees/Cherry Blossoms

Art

Music

Anime/Manga

Books

Spring

Gadgets

Stuffed Toys

Lollipops

 

Dislikes

Bullying

Insults

Eating too much chips

Worms

To much blood; Gives her a headache and makes her throw up

Disrespectful people

Oatmeal; She thinks it taste weird

 

Family

Nam Yukari |42| Mother

Nam Kiyoshi |19| Twin Brother

 

Ideal Type

Someone who's understanding, faithful, kind and funny. Someone who'll make her feel special.

 

Side Jobs

Part-time cafe waitress

Night Club DJ

 

Motto

"Life makes us experince its ups and downs, but it's better to so sideways with faith by your side"


Kyamei:

So this is the last character! But like I said... If i didnt choose you

you will be used in some cameos so keep an eye out for your characters name!

I will post the first part today! Thank you for being so patient!