I Don't Want to Be Here

The Little Things You Do{[APPLY OPEN]} (For Cameos)

Yeong's POV

I found out that I would be sitting in on the auditions.

"I can already tell which applicants im going," The directors eyes got wide with excitement, but my uncle looked at me surprised.

"Jinjja!?" The director clapped, "Which ones?"

"None of them," I replied and the directors smile immediatly turned into a frown. My uncle hit me on my head, "Ow!"

"Why must you torment him so?" My uncle asked sounding disappointed. I was about to reply, but my hone started to buzz, "Who's it from?"

"It's from Ji Hyun," I replied as I opened the text.

[Oppa! When are you going to come pick them up?] She ask, probably talking about the kids.

[,You can't dropped them off here?] I asked.

[I don't have any gas in my car.] I smiled I realized that his is an excuse to leave.

[OH! Well I'll see if I can leave.] I closed my phone happily and looked at my uncle.

"What did she say?" he asked.

"She wants to know if I can pick up Ri and Reong," His eyes got wide.

"Right now?" He asked

"Don't worry," I said grabbing his car keys, "I'll be back,"

"You better not crash my car..... again," I laughed at his words.

"It wasn't my fault!" I yelled over my shoulder, "The first time,"


 

Hei Ryung's POV

'What is this?'

I thought to myself as I opened my email. A date and time were showed as the subject. When I opened the email an address was presented to me, the email read:

[I found a job for you! It's not a guaranteed spot, but I know you can land this one! FIGHTING!]

Underneath was a scrpited for a new drama, It Takes Two.

'Should I do this?'

I sat there fighting with myself for a while, and then I finally decided that I would do it. I checked the date again and began to panic. 

"Thats today!" I quickly jumped up and ran to my car. I pulled out my phone and called my manager.

"Yeoboseyo?" He answered.

"Why are you giving this so me so late?"

"I actually heard about this last month, because I'm friends with the main characters manager," He laughed.

"Then why am I hearing about it now?" I asked surprised.

"Because when I talked to him about it, he told me it was a closed audition,"

"So what? It's not anymore?" 

"Neh, Just be sure you get to that address," I heard a door close on his side, "I'm headed there now,"

"Kamsahamnida!" I said.

"Don't metion it," Those were his last words before he hung up the phone. I guess this should be an interesting experience.

'Why were the auditions closed in the first place,"


 

Narrator's POV

As Shin Yeong arrived at Ji Hyun's house he honked the horn. When the door opened a boy with short hair can running over.

"Hyung!" He yelled jumping into the passanger seat.

"Annyeong Ri!" Yeong replied patting him on his head, "Get into the back seat," he laughed as the little boy pouted, but reluctantly moved. Out of the window Yeong can see Ji hyun standing next to a little girl  with long black hair. When they looked at him, he waved.

"Annyeong," Ji Hyun said as she approached the window, "Where are you headed to?"

"Back to the studio," He replied, "I have to sit in on the auditions," She looked at me suprised.

"You finally accepted another role?!" You can see the excitement on her face.

"I didn't do anything," Yeong looked down at his steering wheel. Hyun opened the door and climbed into the car, "What are you doing?" he asked as soon as he realized that she was in the car.

"Lets head back to the studio," She said smiling, Yeong smiled back and started the car.

"Is everyone buckeled up?" He looked and his little brother and sister.

"Neh!" They yelled back.


Kiyoshi's POV

I sat on a chair In the hall way, waiting for it to be my turn. Sitting next to me was my sister, looking as calm as always. To be honest, this isn't really ny sort of thing. It was Akira's idea to do this. As I looked over the script for the audition a man walk out of the audition room.

"I'm sorry for the long wait," He glanced around the room addressing everyone, "We wanted to start sooner, but a matter came up, we will begin shortly," He bowed and went back into the room. I started to get a little nervous.

"Excuse me," Said a man, I looked down the hall to see a man pushing his way through the crowd, and following close behind him there were two kids and a women, "Wait for me in my uncles office,"

'He looks to young to have kids,'

"Arasso!" They replied and headed futher down the hall. Then the man dissapeared into the room.

"I know him from somewhere," I looked down at my sister, shocked by her sudden outburst.

"What?"

"I've seen him somewhere before," She made a face, the face she always makes when she's deep in thought, "but where?" I was going to say something, but a man walked out with a clipboard in hand.

"Again I must apologize for the wait," He said smiling, "Lets get started then,"

'So we were waiting for that guy,'

he looked down at the clip board and said a name, "Nam Kyioshi," My eyes got wide.

'Why do I have to be first?!'

I just sat there having a mental freak out, that was when Akira elbowed me. I reluctantly stood up.

'Lets get this over with,'

I walked into the audition room and there was the man sitting next to the director.

'I guess he's really important,'

"State your name, age, and who you will be auditioning as," The director said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jeonun Nam Kiyoshi imnida, and I will be auditioning for......" I paused realizing that, i forgot what the characters names are. I stood there as they staired me down with their judging eyes.

'CRAP!'


Kyamei:

1st Chapter!?!? WHAT!?!?! AHAHA sorry it took a little while to write, but I've been working on my other story... LOL you know how it is! (black and yyellow,black and yellow)

Hope you guys like!