Teaser II

The Little Things You Do{[APPLY OPEN]} (For Cameos)

Kiyoshi's POV

 

"Hello, welcome to the set," I was greeted by the director, "I'm sure this will be an interesting process for all of us," He had a big smile on his face as he greeted everybody.

"Thank you for choo....." Before I could finish my sentence he stopped me.

"You should be thanking Yeong," I gave him a questioning look, but he just smiled again and walked away. I sat there wondering what the director was talking about.

'The reason I'm here is because of Yeong?!'

"Saesongnim!" I yelled when I saw Yeong's manager pass, "Annyeong-haseyo," I bowed.

"Annyeong-haseyo," He said while looking at his phone, he must have noticed that I was still standing there because he stopped what he was doing to look at me.

"Is Sung Yeong here today?"

"Neh," he said looking back at his phone, "If you go down the hall take a left, its the first door on the right,"

"Kamsahamnida!" I bowed and he just walked away. I followed his instructions and I found myself at Yeong's dressing room. Right when I was about to knock the door shoots open. There was a women standing there with a suprised look on her face. "Annyeong-haseyo," I said as I bowed to her.

"Annyeong!" She yelled as she walked passed me.

"Kiyoshi?" I hear my named called from further inside the room, so I took it as an invitation to walk in. There he was playing video games with his kids.

"Annyeong-haseyo," I said bowing. He looked up at me and motioned me to sit down on the couch.

"Annyeong," he said.

"Umm.. I just... wanted to say..." I trailed off as I noticed that he stopped paying attention.

"Don't mention it," He said smiling up at me, I smiled back.

"Cute kids," I said, and thats when he stopped playing. He looked up at me with a serious face.

"Mw0?" He said, I didnt know how to reply, "You think these are my kids?"

"Well... I... Um," I stuttered trying to find the right words to say, and then they all just started to laugh.

"Ahaha. Ani... Dong-saengs," i face palmed myself in realization.

'Of course their his dongsaengs,'

"Jjamka... Did you really think they were my kids?!" He sounded shocked, "I wonder if everyone sees it that way..." he sat there poundering the thought.

"Joesonghamnida," I said. We sat in silence.

'This situation is really awkward,'


 

KyaMei:

Hey guys, I am sorry about this being reeeeeeaaaaaalllly really late, I know I said that I would post the story on wednesday last month or two months ago.... but I recently move across the country... Im still in the process of unpacking... I hope you guys arent too disapointed in me. So here you go! I really hope you like it.. I tried really hard to get everyone in to have their own POV or at least have them in a couple, but there are like 12 of you sooo yeah... I'll try to update really soon, but like probable once or twice a week... if i feel that i have reached the end of this chapter. KK a lot of people have been saying that my past chapters confused them... If this one confuses you please let me know, and specify which part confuses you... or else i cant fix it... Ok that is all... and again i apologize!

 

P.S. I didnt want you guys to wait anylonger so i gave you a teaser... It probably though -_-" 

Joesonghamnida...