The Admired Non-Sociable Silent Prince Nam Kiyoshi

The Little Things You Do{[APPLY OPEN]} (For Cameos)

tumblr_mh0pq4orOX1rrcullo1_1280.jpg

 

October 10, 1996

17(International) 18(Korean)

Korean-Japanese
 

Personality

 

He has the looks, the brains, the charm, the skills and everything. Kiyoshi is what every girl wants, and what every guy wants to be. He's considered as perfect by almost everyone. Although, no one is perfect at all, and he knows that.
For a guy who is really popular among the crowd and has so many talents, he lacks conversation. He isn't really the social type, if you talk to him you'll usually receive just a one-word answer or a grunt. But that's only amongst people he's not really close to or he doesn't trust yet. Once he grows on you, he uses more than two words as an answer.
He's the silent and calm type, which got him the nickname "Silent Prince". You wouldn't even notice he's behind you because he's that quiet. He also has a temper that you do not want to mess with. He knows how to control it, but when you keep stepping on his patience he'll blow.
Kiyoshi doesn't smile a lot, he smirks that's what he often does. It's hard to make him laugh, but when he does he laughs loudly. Girls fall for his infamous smirk all the time, he doesn't seem to care though.
He doesn't know how to express his feelings with words, it's hard for him. So he often shows it by actions.

 

Hobbies

Playing football

Playing his guitar

taking naps

Climbing trees

Racing

 

Likes

Winter

Roses 

The Dark

Silence

Sushi

Books

Sports

Horror Movie

Music

Anime/Manga

Cars

 

Dislikes

His loved ones crying/sad

Sounds of an alarm clock

Obssessed Fangirls

Santa Claus

People befriending him for his looks/money

Guys hitting on his sister

 

Family

Nam Yukari |42| Mother

Nam Akira |19| Twin Sister

 

Idol Friend

Lee Taemin |20| SHINee

 

Ideal Type

Someone who's loyal and trustworthy. Someone who'll always make him smile. And someone who'll love him for who he is, not just for his looks.

 

Side Jobs

Model

Underground racer

 

Motto

"Never Live for yourself, Live for the happiness of that people that give you happiness"


AFF Profile:

CrazyWriter17


KyaMei:

Hey guys! So this is my first Applicant! I hope you like their character! I know i did!

Well of course i did, if i didn't they wouldnt be right here... AHAHAH... i Have some 

bad Jokes... LOLOLOL Still dont know why it's rated M...