The Self Loving Pretty Boy Kim Jinsoo

The Little Things You Do{[APPLY OPEN]} (For Cameos)

tumblr_mh57h8lt1b1rv2nr2o1_400.png

March 13, 1989

24(International) 25(Korean)

Korean-Japanese

 

Personality

 

He is what most people say to be over confident and maybe a bit too arrogant. He is very full of himself and it's because of his cocky attitude many people are turned away from him. He comes off as being better off than others. He will talk to people as if their stupid, but he doesnt do it on purpose. It's just that he was so use to acting this way that he doesnt know that he has develop a really bad habit. He is very opinionated and has no trouble with expressing his feelings very openly. When he likes or doesn't like something, he will tell you the truth. He has no problem with telling you he hates you, you're ugly, or you sound stupid. His brutally honest personality is very rude and makes people mad, but he's almost oblivious to it. He pretty much lives in his own world where he's this perfect person and everyone should listen to him. He has a huge habit of always finding a way of turning a conversation around so it's all about him. He has the ability to change the subject so that it relates to him in some way. All that does is lead to him constantly complimenting himself and baiting others into complimenting him as well. For him he could listen to people talk about how great he is all day. He has this horrible need for alot of attention from people, family and friends. He will go to great lengths for attention. He's pretended to be sick, pretended to be hurt I mean he is very manipulative. He is an attention if you want it honestly and even he knows that much about himself. He will always try his hardest to be at the center of attention if possible. He thrives off of compliments and attention. There are some good aspects to his personality though he isn't all bad. He is known to be a very determined and hardworking person. No matter how hard something may be he will continue to fight until he achieves a goal. He will work until he can't work anymore and would never give up. For him there is no such thing as quitting. He has alot of pride and his pride would never allow him to be anything less than perfect at everything he tries. He will go all out to achieve a goal he set. When he is really focused on something he can't be stopped by anyone or anything. It's just not in his nature to ever quit or give up. Anyone that knows him knows just how true that really is. When he sets his mind on something it will get done regardless of how long it may take.

 

Hobbies

Drawing

Photography

Working on his MC skills

Improving his acting; He wants to be perfect

 

Likes

Himself (Of Course)

Compliments

Attention 

Telling others what to do

Being perfect at everything

Bragging about himself

 

Dislikes

Liars

Being forgetful in regards to anything

Aegyo

Criticism of any kind

Crowded Places

Being told what to do

Disorganization

Dirty Places or Things

Loud or obnoxious people

 

Family

Kim Myungsoo |45| Father

Kim (Ai) Eunhye |43| Mother

Kim Jinho |21| Brother

 

Idol Friend

Jang Guen Suk || Actor

 

Ideal Type

Someone who is easy to get along with and appreciates the little things in life. Someone who isn't self centered and will always put others first

 

Side Jobs

MC

 

Motto

"Hard beats talent when talent fails to work hard"


Kyamei: 

OMG When I first read the app i was like "He's so MEAN!" 

But that i thought that it would be fun to have his charactor in my story