Cameo List

The Little Things You Do{[APPLY OPEN]} (For Cameos)

tumblr_mgj135LTZw1rexqqfo1_500.png

Lee Ji Hyun

August 15, 1994

19(International) 20(Korean)

Korean

 

Personality

Ji Hyun may look cold on the outside, but she is really warm and caring on the inside. She is a shy girl that doesnt talk much around strangers. She doesn't smile much, but loves to give advice or tell jokes with her friends. Also, she is an honest girl that never lies.

 

Hobbies

Taking Pictures

Watching Movies

Writing in diary

 

Likes

Ice Cream

Stuffed animals

Accessories

Caps

Fashion

Food

Lemonade

 

Dislikes

Blood

Hospitals

Haunted houses

Height

Bugs

 

Family

Lee Donghae |42| Father

Lee Minyoung |40| Mother

Lee Minhyuk |22| Brother

 

Idol Friends

Heo Gayoon |22|

Nam Shin Yeong |21| OC

 

Ideal Type

 

Someone soft and caring, but also has a sense of humor.

 

Motto

"Honesty is the best policy"


AFF Profile:

Cxxkie


tumblr_mh4w2rhCC91s1wuigo1_500.jpg

Hwang Dan Bi

December 31, 1991

22(International) 23(Korean)

Korean

 

Personality

Danbi is a very bright person, an optimist, with a smile that rarely leaves her face. She's rather affectionate around her friends and kind towards strangers. The girl is a master at public speaking; and often likes to chat up strangers. Danbi is very dorky and silly, loving nothing more than to stay at home reading manhwa, manga, and watching anime and cartoons all day. Needless to say, she's an idealist, coming up with odd, yet successful, ideas.


Danbi is loyal and generous. She believes no action is wasted if it is done for the well being of another. That being said, she'd gladly sacrifice something of hers for someone else, be it her time or even a material object. Danbi is very social and chatty, and because of her vast knowledge, she is able to chat about anything with anyone; a true extrovert. Having a knack for adventure, Danbi's always ready to try new things. She handles romantic rejection pretty well, and won't cling to the person like a pathetic leech; she just carries on with her everyday life.

She is a gamer, and is very competitive. Losing can make her punch a hole in her wall. Despite being chatty, she is very rash and doesn't look before she leaps. That being said, she doesn't come up with "plans", only spontaeous "solutions". Not to mention that she's a know-it-all who always thinks she's right, which makes her seem bossy; which she is. When someone says she's wrong, she will argue with that person until they give up or until she loses her temper and just walks out. She's very headstrong, too; so it'll take multiple bad experiences before she realizes she should give up.

 

Hobbies

Video Gaming

Blogging

Playing Guitar

Rapping

 

Likes

Sweet tea

Video Games

Kittens

Turtles

Fireflies

Being around people

Equality

Tumblr

Food

Staring at cute guys butts

 

Dislikes

Waking up early

Clubs

Slasher films

Plain eggs

Girls who say their gamers just to get a guys attention

When girls wear short skirts in the middle of winter

Girls over using aegyo

 

Family

Hwang Ah Ri Young || Mother

Hwang Seung Hyun || Father

Hwang Eun Mi || Younger sister

 

Idol Friend

Ban Yongguk

 

Ideal Type

someone who has a good sense of humor and can really laugh at themselves. They would have to be quick thinking and able to keep up with her. She has no preference for looks or age, but they can't have facial hair.

 

Side Job

Works part-time at a karaoke bar

Tutors at High school

 

Motto

"I just wanna sit on the computer and cry over fictional characters who'll never love me"


AFF Profile:

Kittyandnoona