Teaser

The Little Things You Do{[APPLY OPEN]} (For Cameos)

 

Narrator’s POV

Yeong sat in an office with his manager, Nam Jong Don, discussing a new offer that has come up.

 “I don’t want to do it,” Yeong said looking down, a little angry.

“Well it’s too late to decline,” his manager replied. Yeong’s head shot up as he glared.

“Why is it too late?” He asked through clenched teeth. His manager smiled.

“Because I already accepted it,” Yeong was about to say something, but his manager raised his hand as a signal for him not to talk, “If you keep declining things I’ll have to drop you as a client,” Yeong hung his head in defeat, he had nothing to say at this point. He left the office feeling unsatisfied.

‘Why’d he have to say yes?’

He wondered as he hopped into his car. It seems that he wasn’t paying attention because as soon as he started to drive away he pressed his foot on the gas. He looked up and saw a girl with short brown hair walking across the street.

“Aish…” Yeong honked his horn and the girl just kept walking. As soon as she was out of the way Yeong just sped off down the street.


 

 

Shim Yeong POV

When I got home I was thinking about this assignment. A million questions where going through my mind. ‘What kind of job is it?’ ‘Who am I going to be working with?’ ‘Why would my uncle just accept a job for me without asking?’… etc. While I was thinking my phone started to ring. I have a text from my uncle.

[Be at this address tomorrow at 9am]

I just looked at the text.

‘What makes him think that m going to show up?’

I woke up the next morning to a cold sensation hitting my face, I shot up to see Jong Don.

“Ajusshi?” I said surprised, “How did you get in here?”

“I paid for this…” He headed to my closet and started to throw close at me, “What makes you think that I wouldn’t have a key?”

“Why do I have to goo!?” I complained as he pushed me into the bathroom.

“Just hurry up and get dressed!” He yelled, “We don’t have time for you to take a shower,”

“And why is that?” as I put on the clothes I noticed that he handed me a red shirt and light blue pants.

‘This doesn’t look right,’

“We’re already late!” he yelled again as ran out of the bathroom and to my closet, grabbing my blazer and black slacks, “Where are the kids?”

“They slept over at Ji Hyun's house,” I said looking at myself in the mirror, making sure everything was ok, “Alright I’m ready,” He looked at me and nodded in approval.

‘I wonder what he would have thought if I wore the outfit he chose,’

 


KyaMei:

Oh dang!!!!  Teaser... I know this doesnt like get that much into the story, but I felt like adding more would be too much... so here ya goo