Party Pooper

If You Love Me

Sorry readers AGAIN! I was swept away on a sudden vacation with my family with no internet connection! (Yes, it was fun :D.)
I'll try not to let any more interruptions bother me!

---

Listening to: Summer by Calvin Harris

---

The bell rang and Serin packed up her stuff to head to her art class. She was free to take off her protective eye pad so she was glad that she'd be able to see her artwork with both eyes. As she was walking out, Haneul smiled at her when she passed by and she blinked in surprise.

"See you later," Haneul waved her fingers and walked out of the classroom. Serin just shook her head, trying to adjust to the new change in behavior.

In art, the agenda for the day was to finish the drawings that were started last week. Serin, who finished yesterday, just sat in her seat and added extra lines of hair to her drawing. When she got bored, she took out the invitation.

"To go or not to go, that is the question," Serin sighed and stared at the writing.

Chaerim heard the quiet sigh and looked up from her drawing. She leaned slightly to her left to see what Serin was sighing about again. Then she saw it- the invitation- and her eyes grew wide.

"I suggest you don't go," She said in her quiet voice, "Why am I doing this? Who am I to tell her what to do? I don't even care anyways. She's not my friend."

Serin turned around, surpised, "Sorry, were you talking to me?" Chaerim put down her pencil and sponge, "Yes, I said you shouldn't go." Serin blinked rapidly, "Oh, did you go to her parties before?" Chaerim continued drawing.

"No. I just don't like her. Sorry. You can go if you want. My emotions got to me," Chaerim quickly ended the conversation, leaving Serin confused, "Oh, okay. Good luck on your drawing."

Chaerim just nodded. Serin was stuck now. She decided to choose on the day of the party. She had three days to debate with herself anyway.

---

On Saturday, the students of Shinhwa High School piled out onto the sidewalks and courtyards as soon as the noon release bell rang.

Serin held her phone in one hand and tapped her finger on the edge, "I have seven hours to decide. Should I just go? Jay's probably not going to be home anyway, he never comes home," Serin was debating with herself again.

"Miss Han Serin?" Someone called her name as soon as she walked out of the schoolgates. She looked up at the stranger in surprise, "Yes?"

"Miss Haneul has arranged a shopping spree and makeup session for you today in order to get ready for her party tonight," The man in the suit opened the car door. Serin's eyes widened, "H-Haneul?"

"Yes, Miss Yoo Haneul. I am her personal chauffeur but today, I will be serving you," The man nodded with a smile. Serin was too shocked to say anything and just got in the car.

---

"You look beautiful, miss!" The saleswoman exclaimed as soon as Serin walked out of the fitting room. She shyly smiled and looked at her reflection. This was probably her 100th dress, she lost count, but she finally found the perfect dress- after four hours that is.

Dress-Korean-Party-Fold-Crossover-Design

"Will you be purchasing this dress, Miss Serin?" Haneul's chauffeur asked and Serin turned around abruptly, "Oh, uh, uhm, yes please." She hurried back into the fitting room and started taking the dress off. She hung it on the hanger and the tag that hid inside the dress when she first put it on was now visible and she almost fainted.

"6,000,000 (~$6,000)?!" Serin silently mouthed and covered .

She slowly exited the fitting room and approached the chauffeur, "I'm sorry but I think this is a bit too expensive," The chauffeur smiled and took the dress, "It is alright, Miss Serin. Miss Haneul said all the expenses will be paid for, no matter what the price is." Serin just hesitantly nodded as the chauffeur took the dress to the front counter.

"Miss Serin, are you hungry? It is already 5 PM," The chauffeur asked Serin as they were walking through the mall back to the parking lot, "A bit but I'm okay," Serin replied with a smile.

"Nonsense, right this way," The chauffeur led Serin to the right and into a fancy restaurant.

---

After dinner and her makeover, Serin was brought to Haneul's party. Her classmates were already partying crazily by the pool and inside the grand house. She felt so out of place and the music was too loud for her taste. Uniforms were traded for short dresses or bikinis and everyone was one step too close. No one was swimming yet but everyone was wet- with sweat. She started to regret coming as a light headache formed in the back of her head.

"Hey! You came! I hope my chauffeur treated you nicely today," Haneul walked over as soon as she saw Serin. She hugged Serin and she awkwardly hugged back.

"Margarita?" Haneul lifted the cup to Serin's face and her eyes went wide, "No thanks. But you're not legal though."

Haneul covered as her head tilted backwards from her loud laugh, "Oh Serin, live a little! Who cares? Just have fun! Come on," and she started to drag Serin towards her group of friends by the pool. They greeted her and continued with their gossip. Serin just timidly sat there and half-listened. As her headache started to grow, she excused herself to the bathroom.

"Oh my god!" Screams and squeals started to erupt. Haneul and her friends looked up to see what all the commotion was about.

"Yes, yes, I know, we're here," Daniel waved to everyone like he was a king and the smug look on his face grew. Jonghyun and Minsoo followed behind while shaking their heads. They just hoped their conceited friend didn't trip down the stairs and roll into the pool because he wasn't paying attention.

Haneul smirked as she gracefully stood up. She nodded to one of her friends before making her way over to the crowded trio. Her smiled vanished and turned into a scowl when she saw her step-brother and his friends saunter down the stairs on the opposite side of the pool. Her pace quickened- they were going to cause trouble, she knew it.

"Who told you guys you can be here?" Haneul sprinted to the two rival groups as soon as she heard her step-brother shout.

---

"Hey Serin, I heard you had a headache so I got you some water. Don't worry, alcohol free," Dani, one of Haneul's best friends, rushed up to Serin as she walked out of the bathroom. She winked as she mentioned that is was free of alcohol and handed the cup over to her. Serin accepted the cup and started to drink.

They were on their way back outside when they heard harsh talking and gasps.

"What's going on?" Serin asked as Dani looked through the open doors, "Seems like Haneul's step-brother and his group came. His group and Jonghyun's group don't like each other," Dani shook her head with a sour expression. Serin nodded and stared at the tense argument that Haneul was trying to break up.

Dani felt something drop from her hand and she looked down to see what it was. Her eyes widened at the pill- the one she forgot to put in Serin's cup. Carefully, she picked it up and quietly ripped the small package open. Serin was too focused on the two groups' small push-and-shove to notice Dani's suspicious behaviour. With a quick glance around, Dani plopped the pill into the cup and watched it dissolve.

"Shut up! Oppa, this is my party! If you're just going to stand hear and fight with my guests, I suggest you form your own party elsewhere," Haneul finally exploded and gave her step-brother a stern glare.

"See? What did I tell you? I specifically said that we should just go to Hongdae and get VIP rooms at wherever because we can DO whatever but NO, you just had to stay to celebrate your sister's birthday," Chanhee turned to Haneul, "Not that you're not special. Happy birthday birthday girl!" He reached out to hug to Haneul but Byunghun slapped his head, "Shut up Chanhee, you talk too much."

---

Soon, the little fight ended and everyone went back to partying.

Serin felt an overwhelming feeling of drowsiness take over her and now, even when she tried to listen to Haneul's conversation, she couldn't focus or hear anything. The headache was also getting worse. Soon, she was seeing black spots.

Haneul who saw Serin struggle with the urge to sleep, smirked and nodded, "Wake her up, then put her to bed."

Serin lost consciousness but Haneul mistook her state as sleep. Two of her friends lifted Serin to her feet and guided her inside. They were walking dangerously close to the pool.

Jonghyun looked up from the funny conversation and spotted two girls dragging, what it looked like, an unconscious girl to the middle of the pool- the deepest part. He tilted his head while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Wake up!" The two girls shouted as they let go of Serin and she fell into the empty pool. Everyone started laughing, thinking it was a prank to wake up a fellow drunk but Jonghyun's eyes widened and he shot up out of his seat when the girl didn't surface right away. All that came up were bubbles.

"They're drowning!" A girl shouted in panic and without a second thought, Jonghyun took off his shoes and jacket and dove into the pool.

Haneul slowly stood up from her beach chair and watched in disbelief.

---

I kinda don't know what I wrote... I wrote this chapter in chunks and fell asleep in between and such... ':D

---

Comment, subscribe and upvote please! :)

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 29th, 2014
2:22 AM

Next Possible Update: Today June 29th, 2014