Hesitant

If You Love Me

Hey readers! I am sooo sorry for the extremely long wait! I know it's been more than a year! I'm sooo sorry! I needed time to smooth out my story a bit but then school started again but now I'm off again! Well here we go! 

Happy to see you guys again!

Comment, subscribe and vote up :)!

---

Listening To: I Need You by Kim Sunggyu

---

Serin followed Haneul five steps behind. When they reached the roof, Haneul sat down on the bench while Serin leaned against the short wall surrounding the roof. She kept her gaze on the ground, away from her bully.

"What's up with your eye?" Haneul tilted her head, staring at Serin's eye patch, "Nothing, it just got irritated."

"Nice excuse," Haneul scoffed but put on a smile, "I won't ask you anymore since you don't seem comfortable," Serin felt Haneul's smile and somewhat caring attitude was more uncomfortable than her eye, "What did you want to talk about?" Serin picked at the hem of her jacket.

"You like anyone, Serin-ah?" Haneul's smile reached her eyes and they became crescents. Serin was getting confused by Haneul's sudden changes.

Serin looked up at Haneul then back down, "No. Why?" Haneul tilted her head to the other side, "Really?"

Serin was getting annoyed with all the questions, "What do you want?" Haneul moved her hands to the edge of the bench and leaned forward, smile still present, "Don't talk back to me. Are you in the slightest bit attracted to Choi Jonghyun?"

"Who's Choi Jonghyun?" Serin furrowed her eyebrows. Haneul's smile dropped, "What? Are you kidding me? The hot, amazingly good-looking, rebel, sculpture-like guy that used to sit next to you!" Serin thought about her previous seat partner, only to realize she never got his name.

"Oh, no. I've never even seen his face properly before," Serin mumbled, still wondering why Haneul was asking such useless questions.

Haneul shook her head and smiled again, "Come to my party this weekend!" Serin looked up with a confused expression, "Why?"

"I want to be friends now. I'm sorry for being so mean these past few years. I'll try to control my nasty temper," Haneul stood up with her hand out. Serin just looked at Haneul's hand and repeated her too-good-to-be-true words in her head. Cautiously, Serin placed her hand in the other girl's. Smiling from ear to ear, Haneul shook their hands.

The bell rang and Haneul started walking to the door, "I'll send you the information later. You better come," Haneul made her way downstairs first. Serin sighed, looked up at the sky, then headed for class again.

---

"Hey hey hey! Party this weekend! You guys are coming with me," Daniel ran into the student lounge and dropped down into one of the chairs next to Minsoo and Jonghyun, "Ah-ah! And no excuses about hiding in the alleyway by your company to save innocent civilians like that one girl with the pink backpack or being too tired," He crossed his arms while glaring at Minsoo and leaned back into his chair, "You guys never party with me anymore."

Minsoo laughed quietly and bit into his Airhead, "Who's party is it?" Daniel's expression brightened and he sat up straight, "It's Yoo Haneul's."

Jonghyun looked up and squinted his eyes at his friend, "What? Yah, Ahn Daniel, are you kidding?" Daniel leaned back into the couch with widened eyes.

"Geez, I know we don't get along with them but what are the chances that they're going to be there?" Jonghyun rolled his eyes and sighed, "Do you not know that punk Changhyun, or should I say, 'Ricky'?" Jonghyun used his fingers to put air quotes around Ricky's name, "He cares about his bug of a sister more than he does for himself or money!" He huffed and fell back into his seat, "Of course they'll be there."

Daniel made a face and turned to Minsoo who was quiet this whole time. Minsoo was looking at his empty Airhead wrapper with a slight smile.

"Man, we were so dumb," Minsoo crumpled and threw away the wrapper, "Yeah. I could tell," Daniel replied with his usual sarcastic, sassy tone. He still couldn't believe why his group didn't get along with the other popular trio of the school.

"All because of candy and a crush," Daniel rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Yah! Give it back!" A 7-year-old Minsoo shouted and ran after another classmate, "Yah Lee Byunghun!"

Another 7-year-old ran away laughing with a bag of colorful candies. Lee Byunghun was the class's 'thief' as he always stole something from his classmates. Although everyone fell victim to Byunghun's robberies once in a while, Minsoo was always robbed every single day, twice, maybe even thrice. For as long as they were in the same school, Byunghun always stole from Minsoo.

---

 

tumblr_medeez1rgx1rlckvco1_250.gif


A 15-year-old Byunghun stood in front of the bathroom mirror and practiced his confession over and over, "Will you be my girlfriend? Will you be my girlfriend? Will you be my girlfriend?" When he was satisfied, he headed to his locker to get the pretty package of pastel mints for his crush.

"I like you and I always have," Minsoo stood in front of Jo Yeseul, the known crush of Byunghun, on White Day, "Do you want to go on a date with me?" Yeseul smiled and accepted Minsoo's candy and confession. Byunghun watched from the corner, by his locker, with clenched teeth and fists. He slammed his locker shut and grabbed a fistful of hair.

 

image


"Aish, you bastard Bang Minsoo," He muttered and threw the candy away while exiting the school.

---

Byunghun bumped shoulders with Minsoo as he was passing by. Minsoo knew that Byunghun also liked Yeseul but that was a year ago, in their last year of middle school, and they broke up recently, so he didn't understand why Byunghun still held a grudge against him.

"If you have something to say, don't show it, just say it," Minsoo said out loud, causing Byunghun to stop walking. The whole hallway became quiet, everyone was whispering to each other as they were frozen in the tense atmosphere the two freshmen created.

"I'm not like you, goody-two-shoes," When Byunghun got close enough, he whispered lowly in Minsoo's face, "I use my fists, because words get you nowhere. Maybe you should start catching up with the rest of society, Bang," He smirked in irritation and started to walk away.

"You used words just now. Why don't you just admit that you're jealous and embarrassed that Yeseul picked me instead of you?" Minsoo's words added fuel to Byunghun's fire and made it explode. He turned back around and threw a punch into Minsoo's cheek. Everyone in the hall either screamed and ran for help or crowed around the two fighting boys and cheered them on.

They would've been expelled but both their parents had the power and money to keep them in school and their records clean. The two were still enemies.


---

Serin was sitting on her stool, staring at her blank canvas once again. Come to my party this weekend! Haneul's words kept floating around in her head.

Should I go or not? Serin pouted and tilted her head. She felt a tap on her shoulder and slowly turned her head. The quiet girl that didn't want to show her painting from before was blankly looking at her while pointing downward.

"Your brush is dripping," Her voice was soft and girly. Serin looked down, confused. Her eyes slightly widened at the small puddle of paint that collected, "Thanks."

After cleaning up her mess, Serin looked at the girl again, "I'm sorry, I think I forgot your name. My name is Serin, Han Serin, just in case you forgot too."

Serin blinked a couple times, waiting for the mysterious girl to reply with her name. All she did was continue painting with her expressionless face. Understanding that she didn't want to talk, Serin turned around.

"Chaerim. Seo Chaerim."

---

"Here's your invitation!" A loud, perky voice approached Serin during break. Slowly, she picked up the invitation and opened it. Inside, in fancy writing, the card read,

                                    "You are cordially invited to Yoo Haneul's 18th birthday celebration.
                                                                              Date: Saturday, May 31st
                                                                                            Time: 7 PM
                                                             Place: 107 Apgujeong Residential Palaces"


It would be in 4 days. Serin sighed and had trouble deciding whether to go or not, "You better come." Haneul's words repeated in her head and she unknowingly gulped.

The teacher entered the room and she momentarily forgot about the party.

---


Comment and subscribe please! :)
 
---
 
Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby
 
June 9th, 2014
4:58 PM

(#Infinite4th #4YearsWithInfinite <3)


Next POSSIBLE Update: Thursday June 12th, 2014