Love Cupid

Follow Your Soul

 

Souen entering the music studio. She learn piano here, even she doesn’t  expert at music but this is where khun always spending time and she love just being at one place with him. Sometime she gonna watching khun playing the piano, sometime she ask him to help her play. She play the piano while remembering her days with khun, his smile, his laugh, she really immersed at her imagination when she play the piano.

 

“Annyeong… you are here, I am so genius to guess you be here” suddenly a voice make her startled from her world. “How could you be here junho?” She ask him with a widen eyes.”I said I guess it and my guess is accurate”, he approach soeun and smiling widely. “Why do you come here?” soeun ask him again. “I have said I wanna help you, so I come here to see you” He just staring the whole room. “you know…  I didn’t get what you mean to help me?” soeun still starring at him confusedly. “Never mind if you didn’t get it, but I just wanna help you with my own way, so you just follow my instruction if you wanna get your love.” He just sit comfortably beside her. “yah junho, who are you for me? My love cupid?” soeun start to feel annoying. “it’s up to you, you can assume me whoever you want” junho stated innocently. “you… just get away from me”, soeun really annoyed with him, she stand up and go out from the room. “where do you wanna go soeun? Let’s have lunch together” junho following her and the bump with khun.

“oh soeun you have finished your rehearsal? And junho why are you here?” khun asked them. “ I have finished oppa and wanna take lunch.” Soeun reply him, “and I wanna join her for lunch” junho answered the question that khun mention for him with a smile. “yah I never agree to have lunch with you” soeun startled with junho’s word. “however you don’t agree I still come and wanna have lunch with you” junho reply stubbornly. “oh you have a lunch date, soeun good luck for your date” khun , it really make her annoyed. “oppa I don’t have a lunch date, and stop to tease me” soeun pout, “okay hyung can I go to have lunch with my date now?” Junho give his cute smile for soeun but soeun just turned away. “of course, see you later” junho just smile and walk a way.

 

Nickhun entering the piano’s room, ‘junho like soeun? And he make a move to her’. Khun start playing the piano, his mind wandering to soeun. ‘ she never get close to another guy except me, at the high school she just be a nerd girl and there is no guy come to her, did she like Junho?’ khun just wandering at his world while his hand playing the piano. His hand just move from note to note without hesitation even when he space out he play the piano well. ‘she is an introvert, is she gonna be okay with junho?, is she can feel comfortable with him, is she gonna be fine with him?’ he seem got a bit worried for soeun. ‘Junho is a good guy, he is cheerful, may be he gonna make soeun happy with him’ he just calm his self.

 

Behind the scene

Junho: thanks author you make genius here, I always know that I'm genius ^__^

Author: everything for my emperor >.<

soeun: introvert, khun-ah am I really introvert? is it why you don't love me? (~_~)

Khun; aniyo, it's just.... yah author why you make her introvert?

author; I thought it's gonna be more interest, souen-ah you always cute and sweet however you are introvert.

soeun: I never doubt about it author >.<

author: I know you full of your self eunie...

 

 

thanks for my new subcriber... and thanks alot for my faithfull subcriber ^__~