date

Follow Your Soul

 

I wait you at the coffee shop  near your studio

                                Your Love cupid

 

‘what is it, aish… this guy jjinja’ soeun read the massage at her phone. It’s 9 am, soeun just finished her bathing time. She use her casual jeans and plain t-shirt then tied her hair. The weather is bright today. The coffee shop just a view block away from her house, so she just take a walk.

 

Junho sit comfortably at inside the coffee shop. He just finished his food and enjoying his coffee while reading a book and listening music from his phone. Soeun enter to the coffee shop and she spot junho. “what do you want?” soeun stand in front of him. He see soeun come and plug out his earphone. “sit and get you breakfast first” he point a seat to soeun. Soeun follow him and ordering a breakfast packet. After finshing her breakfast she glare junho. “you have finished your breakfast, now lets go” junho state, “what do you mean?” soeun ask confusedly. “a date” junho just answer shortly, “date? With you” soeun widening her eyes, still confused. “of course, any other else? Come on” he grab soeun’s hand and guide her to the bus stop.  

 

Soeun can’t even say a word. ‘what does he do? Is he kidnapping me, but why am I just following him, I can even protest him, but why his expression so charming, there is no a charming kidnaper like him, what did I think, aish…’ souen just staring him even when they got in to the bus. He just keep silent whole the trip. Without saying any word.

They arrive at amusement park, “it’s a nice place the first date, are you okay soeun?” he just fond soeun just space out at her place. “soeun-ah, are you okay?” he wave his hand infront of her face. “oh… I’m okay” she startled, “it’s just… I’ve never go here again after I graduated from elementary. I just still can’t believe I’m here now”. “okay, let’s buy the ticket now”, they buy the ticket and entering the gate.

 

“Listen me, you must remember all the lesson I gonna teach you today.” Junho say after they entering the gate. “first why did khun never recognize your love? May be you never show it to him, or may be you never give him an attention more than a sister, so now you are a woman, feel that and act like a woman who get on date, try and learn it” suddenly he grab soeun’s hand. “this the way you walk with your date, hold his hand tight and never release it, feel it like you don’t wanna lose it, don’t ever be shy because he is yours.” Junho just calmly explain her the first dating lesson while soeun just staring at him still clueless. “soeun, do you wanna ride something? Or we just wandering for a while?” he ask soeun. “oh… just wandering first, I still can’t decide what I want to ride.” Soeun answering. She still can’t think properly, she still confused at junho, she can’t really understand why she never protest at him today, she don’t ever dream to go on date with him, now…

“soeun-ah second lesson is you must not space out at your date, it’s gonna be a burden to your date, cause he never know what do you think about. Now let’s ride the ferris wheel first”. “oh… okay” soeun startled at junho’s statement.

“soeun, did you ever confess to khun hyung?” suddenly junho ask her while they are at the ferris wheel. “I never have a courage to do it, he always be there in front of me, smile to me, but I never can do it, for him I am just a sister, and I really understand it.” Soeun just stare blankly to the scenery. “you never try it, don’t ever conclude anything you don’t even try”, junho try to convince her. “soeun-ah trust your self and give a try, no matter if he gonna reject you but the important thing is you have confess and you can move on”. “but I still can’t, I am afraid that I gonna ruin what we have now”, soeun shake her head trying to throw the idea. “okay, I gonna find the way for you, now just enjoy your day soeun” junho smile while guide her out of the ferris wheel. “okay, I will” soeun smile too, “so… I’m your friend now?”

Junho stand in front of soeun still holding her hand. “oh… ne” soeun staring at his face, a smile spreading cutely from his face which make her heart skip a beat. ‘what a sweet smile’ soeun tought.

 

They pass the day playing around, chatting, and the night come without they even realize it. She feel comfortable around him, it’s different feel when she was with khun. She always shy over khun, she always do everything carefully, afraid that khun gonna feel bad cause of her. But today with junho she feel more natural and free, she doesn’t feel shy with him. She never understand the feeling but she enjoy it. It something new but she feel happy, really happy today, she never dream it before.

 

behind the scene

junho : author-nim thanks for the date, I really enjoy it.

author : junho-ah do you like her?

junho : me... of course, who didn't like her, she is cute, pretty and her innocent character make it completed.

author : do you want to arrange another date for you?

junho : can you?

author : of course I'm, I'm the author.

junho : but it's gonna make khun pissed off

suddenly khun come to the scene

khun : did you talk about me here? 

junho : nothing >.<

khun : even I don't come out at this chapter I still appear as the character too.

junho: of course you are...

author : khun I promise you to  exclude junho at some chapter too, don't get jealous...

junho : yah author-nim how could you ?

author : junho-ah I'm the author so I've the right for it ^_^ *devil laugh

 

hope you still wanna read my story?

is it bering boring now?

should I just end it up to here? 

comment please >.<