I wanna be your Friend

Follow Your Soul

 

“soeun wait me up” junho chasing her,  Soeun just enter to the ramyoen shop for lunch. ‘why this guy so annoying, what he mean he wanna help me, who is he? Why he keep following me, it make me really… really annoyed’ souen thought. She just staring at him. “ahjumma two bowl ramyoen please” Junho make the order. Soeun make her poker face at junho but he seems ignore it. “soeun, you and khun hyung has get a long years together,  He really knew you well, didn’t he? But how can he recognize the love aura from you, oh… may be he has used to it, so he just feel it like the air, don’t you know you never think about the air until it leave you, but how could you live without the air, oh… it’s just end with the death.” He talk gibberish. Soeun look him with her poker face and just shaking his head to throw away all his word. Junho smile widely at her action. “Don’t you know, you look so cute when you did that” junho start to shake his head with his poker face and that make a smile spread over her face. “and you are cuter  now” Junho show his adorable smile that make soeun’s heart skip a beat. ‘He has an adorable smile’ she thought.

 

They eat the Ramyoen, Soeun just silent whole time, but Junho keep babbling about many thing which soeun feel there is no any relation with her. She just finishing her meal and get up. “my treat” Junho just walk pass her to the cashier.

 

Soeun go back to the studio, she has nothing to do except wasting the whole day at the studio. Junho following beside her even she just ignore him. She enter to the piano room which she always been. She seat and start to play some note. Junho following her and take a seat beside her. She begin to play her favorite song, “Nothing Better” Junho mumbling, “I love this song” he state then he sing the song following the piano. ‘He has a beautiful voice’ soeun thought. When the song finished soeun face junho and say, “what do you really want from me?”. “I said many time to you that I wanna help you.” Junho just answer without turn his face from the piano. He begin to play the note. “Why do you wanna help me? What will you get from helping me” soeun begin to feel annoyed again, “hm… I just wanna help you, and I am gonna be your friend by helping you, that what I thought” he still ignoring her gaze to him. “be my friend? Why do you wanna be my friend” she confused with his answer. “you are cute, hm… beautiful, nice, then… I thought I like you, so I wanna be your friend.” He said all that frankly. Souen eyes widen at his statement, She still can't even understand what is the mean of his statement. She just string him confusedly, while junho still ignore her.

 

Soeun startled, her phone ring. “yoboseo… ah ne…. I am at the studio now… arayo… see you oppa…” her smile spread widely, and she begin to space out even junho grabbed her phone she still oblivious. “soeun-ah smile…” she finally wake up and see junho took the picture of her. “This your phone, it's gonna fall if you just space out like that.” He stand up from his seat and go out of the room. “I’ll call you later my cute friend, annyoeng” He give her a wide smile. ‘He has a sweet smile’ soeun just staring him confusedly.

 

 

 

Behind the scene

Author just take a rest after a long journey, it's so peacfeful, but suddenly something pops out...

Junho : Author-shi I must have her phone number, can you process it? 

author : I thought about it too, but I still can't decide how you gonna get it from her, do you want it smooth or rough?

Junho : if I ask her directly, she won't give me couse she doesn't accept me as her friend yet, if I ask from khun hyung, he just 

               tease me and it's gonna ruin my pride ^.^ but if I get it roughly it will ruin my image, you must think the other way !

author : other way... your image... okay I promise, I gonna give you her phone number without ruinning your cute image

 

 

 

thanks for my subcribers and my commenter... I gonna try my best to keep on my track without dissappointed you,

sorry for my late update >.<