I'm happy for you

Follow Your Soul

 

Morning cutie… why don’t you spend your day at your neighbor’s house,  maybe she need any help from you…

                                                                                Your Love cupid

 

Soeun startled after reading the massage at her phone, what is the mean of this? She really got confused but she have no plan either for today, why won’t she just visiting khun’s house, it’s been a while since the last time she visit his family.

 

After finished her breakfast, she visit khun’s house, which is located in front of her house. She ring the bell, and khun’s mom open it for her. “ah… soeun-ah, how are you, it’s been a long time you didn’t come over” khun’s mom greet her gladly. “sorry aunty, I just preparing for my university entering so I’ve been a little busy these days, but now I am free aunty” she smile brightly to her. “You are free today, it’s great, come in, and you can help for preparing the party” khun’s mom seen really happy to know souen can help her. “you gonna hold khun’s party aunty, is he agree about it? He always refused if we held a party for him” soeun ask confusedly to khun’s mom. “He is agree about it, didn’t he tell you? Oh… may be he got shy to you” she explains to her curiosity. They are heading to the kitchen and start to make some cookies and cake. They chat and joke each other. Soeun always welcome like a daughter at khun’s house. His mother loves her so much cause she always help her and listen whatever she tells  about anything.

 

At the dinner time khun just coming back home. Soeun and his mom are still preparing the food at the kitchen. Khun hears a cheerful voice and laugh from her mom at the kitchen, he head there want to know the people who did chat with his mom. There he see soeun, he smile widely. “oh khun you arrived, let’s get dinner together, it’s been a while since soeun come and join us” his mom greet him and guide him to sit at the dinning table. They have dinner together with a lovely chat like a family. Soeun feel really comfortable with the situation. Sometimes she just staring at khun shily.

 

It’s a long day, after finishing the dinner soeun back home. She feel tired  after helping khun’s mother preparing the birthday party. But there is something that lingering on her mind. ‘how could he send me that massage? How could he know that she needs to help?’. She sighed,’ it’s really a tired day, I need to sleep early’ she thought.

 

Enjoying your day cutie… are you happy today?

                                                Your Love cupid

 She smile after reading the massage, she just realize that she never reply his massage.

 

I’m happy, are you?

                                                Cutie friend

 

I’m happy for you

                                                Your Love cupid

 

 She feel a strange feeling at her heart after reading his last massage. But she just too sleepy to think why it’s happen. So she just drive to dream land.

 

Have a nice dream cutie…

                                                Your Love cupid 

 

author : sorry for abandoned you for a long time

Khun : I tough you have forget about us

Junho : ne... you know that we miss you

Author : jinjja... 

junho : ne... couse you always ignore our naging, so I must stop naging on your mind

author : huff... nut I gonna make it more simple now on, so stop naging on my mind

junho : I gonna make a try ^_^