it's time

Follow Your Soul

“soeun... are you free tonight? Can we have dinner?” a massage come from Nickhun. She shigh, hesitating for a while. She deosn’t even know why she want to avoid Nickhun as much as possible, something wrong with her heart and mind now. But she knew that avoiding him is not the answer for her troubling heart. “I’m free oppa, where will we meet?” she text him. “as the usual place, can you? Or should I pick you?” she got the answer immedietly, “let’s just meet there oppa” she wait his answer, she affraid he will insist to pick her later. “okay, see you there, I miss you” a relief wash her face when she read the text.

 

It’s just a photoshoot for her, she just move as the photograph instruction for her, she never really understand what she asked anyway, and she never bother to mind it anyway. It just something run on her mind again and again. Sometime she just sigh, she never know how to stop her mind to think about it, it’s really make her mood down.

 

Soeun just strolling at the company after the photoshoot, she just want to kill some time before dinner time. She just playing her phone at the canteen when a voice come to her ear. She just can’t close her ear and stop her mind to concentrate for the conversation from her back.

“are you will leave Seoul again?” soeun know it’s wooyoung’s voice clearly.

“I have some thought about it” this voice which make her heart beat faster, it’s him.

“ah... why? Isn’t it nice to work together with us? Yah... junho-yah... please stay here, you know the company will make a really great project for you” soeun hold her breath to hear the reason fully.

“I know, but I must make a decision for my own future, don’t I? It’s just I wanna make something new for my life, something that I won’t regret at my future, anyway I will comeback.” She doesn’t know why, but she feel suffocated.

“yah... it must, but you just back a month ago, and now you leave us again” soeun just  stay silent at her place, really affraid that they will chaught her for nothing, ah... stupid soeun.

“ I just gonna go to Japan, it’s just few hour from here, I can back anytime, and you guys just can visit me whenever you miss me bad” he laugh... it really kill soeun soon, cause her heart just jump rapidly at her ribcage.

“okay... okay, you must take me around when I come to visit you” that the last word she hear when finally she decide to move from her seat silently, hope that they won’t pay any attention for her being.

 

“Japan, wanna make something new for life, won’t regret at my future”  why the fate never be at her side, when the thought about his “she” still lingering at her mind, now he add new statement that will linger at her mind. Why she can’t stop to think about him. She has a great boyfriend now, she has a stabil career now. Why does he ruin everything at her mind now, and he will leave her again. Why...?

Soeun wait for khun at the usual restaurant for dinner. Khun caught up at his schedule so he will late. But somehow it’s relief her, so she has some time for thinking. Think about what she really wanna do? About her heart? Her feeling? Her mind? She wanna make a decission tonight, a decission that she  won’t regret at future. The decission that will ease her mind and soul, that what she think about. Some thing that may be she should do long time ago but she hesitated. The decission that may be will hurt him, but it’s the time, the time to let her heart go to where it should be, to free him maybe to find a heart that destined for him. She breath slowly for easing her mind, to make her heart strong enough, so she will make thing clearer. It’s time....

 

BTS

author : sorry for abandoning this story for year... I just have another word for my subcriber other then sorry...

junho  : don't you have a word for us too?

khun   : he's right, you must give a word for us to for abandoning us at your rotten mind -_-*

author  : sorry guys... really sorry for all of you

             I can't promise anyone, but I try to finish it as soon as possible

             thanks for all the subcribers and thanks for you guys for always give me some idea at my rotten mind