who is she?

Follow Your Soul

Soeun’s schedule was so tight, she even has a time to acknowledge that the days have passed to weeks, the music video filming has ended. Khun make a little party with his friends before launching of his song. He rent a huge karaoke studio, they really love to sing and dance, so this what call the party for them.

All of khun’s friends who attend the party were known by soeun, she has been came to their event or party and got to know them severally cause of it.

Jun.k or minjun is a great composer, he has been composed most of the song for khun. Taecyeon is a manager at one of our management company, He really warm and humble, as expected from a great manager though. Wooyoung is a dance instructor, he has his own studio, but sometimes khun pointed him as his individual coreographer. Chansung is a CEO of his own gym, and he got a special contract for training the artist and trainee at some of mangement company.

They come with their own girlfriend or just a girl friend that not a stranger to soeun. Jun.k comes with Fei, she began to following jun.k lately, they are dating now. Taecyeon come with yoona, they said they just friend, but the atmosphere around them sometimes make soeun jealous, not for taecyeon though, just they naturally such a sweet couple. Wooyoung and suzy is a sweet lovey dovey one. For chansung, sometimes he gonna come with jia, and sometimes  with min, and for rarely he gonna brim them both, He said that both of them just his girl friend. Today he come with Jia.

Soeun still be the shy girl around them. Lately fei gonna make a little conversation with her when they met. Ofcourse all of them know her status, it’s just between them who know about her relationship with khun. It’s never burden her till now when there gonna be an additional person who gonna come at the party.

Junho come with Min. Soeun never leave her eyes from him. She feel something weird on her heart. Uneasiness, that make a frown on her face. Khun greated him gladly, soeun just following him behind without even a smile draw on her face, she just great him coolly. That state make khun curious. after greeting khun and soeun, junho walk to the other and great all of them.

Soeun uneasiness make khun drag her to the sofa in the corner of the room, He feel something wrong with her.

“soeun-ah, are you fine? “

“fine, why oppa?”

“nothing, your face really… hm… cute even with the frown”

“are you kidding oppa?” she smile a little at his joke, but her eyes still looking for another figure at the room.

He find him talk happily with his other friend and his smile seem so cheerful make her face frown again.

“yah… don’t make that face again, however I told you it was cute”

“oppa… you really“

“ okay- okay… now if you are sure that everything was fine, lets join them.” Everything was not fine, there was some bad feeling and new that make her mood really down now. But she is just following khun. They walk together holding hand approaching their friends.

“oh… the king of queen of party finally showed up” woo smiled broadly when they come. Khun hit his cest playfully.

At the word said, soeun take a glance to junho who just sit beside wooyoung, but she dissapointed again, he never pay  attention to her, he is busy to chat with taecyeon and chansung.  

They all chat and laugh. Chat about random thing, from their individual untill about the world. They joke around and laugh. Some of them sing and dance. They really enjoy the party.

Soeun still can’t take off her eyes from him, from time to time her eyes follow his movement. He really enjoy the party, sing and dance. Suddenly he come to khun and wishpering something on his ear then come out of the room. Min follow him behind. That scene really make her curious. What will they do outside? Does he back home already? She just wondering but still can leave khun side cause he still told  about something about his upcoming project animatedly with them, that make her really unable to move from his side.

A moment later she find a chance to make an excuse and out from the room. She walk to the bathroom direction, before she reach her destination, there at the corner of the hall her eyes found the figure she has searched. Both of them there. Junho and min stand there watching the scenary out of the window and make a chat. What do they chat about? She approach them and hide her self beside the drink machine. She want to know, really want to kno what they talk about. She can hear their sound from there.

“so you reject her, pabo… why? You said you have a crush on her since middle school age, but why you reject her?” min voice sound irritated.

“I don’t sure about my feeling toward her again, I don’t know why, but I don’t want to hurt her more by pretending to love her. It’s unfair”

“how can? I thought she was one of your reason for struggling to win that schollarship so you can following her there.”

“yeah, it was at the beginning. But then something come and make my heart flutter. I thought it’s cause her image remind me of her. But then when I’ve got separated with her the feeling still lingering on my heart and mind, that’s why when I met hyo again, I try to erase that lingering feeling, but I’m wrong, that feeling make me feel the distant between me and hyo. That when she try to confess her feeling to me. But min, I don’t regret it. After I reject her she can move on and now she date some of american boy there. They look happy together.”

His word make her heart beat faster. Who is hyo? Who is the other girl that he mention before? So, junho has fallen in love with that girl. And he back to korea for this girl. Who is she? The thought of junho has another girl at his heart suddenly make her hard to breath, there is such a pang on her heart. Soeun go back to the room, she doesn’t want hear it anymore. Just think of the word just make her mind more blur.All the event after that was just really a blur for her untill she back to her appartement. That was how the day end for her. Her thought still wandering, but finally she drove to sleep with a hope she gonna make her thought more clearly at dreamland.

 

BTS:

Author: my schedule has back like before. it's gonna hard to keep a regular update,  but I will try to update it soon

soeun : so you gonna abbandone us  again?

author : hope I won't, just stay close to me, if I have a time at I got you stay on my mind, so I will keep on writing

soeun : never want to leave you authornim

author : thank you ^^