crescent moon

Follow Your Soul

Junho

Lee Junho

The one which sing that beatiful song with beutiful voice, she still staring at him from the door frame. She confused how to end this awkward moment.

“hm… really a nice song, sorry for startling you”

“oh… hm… never mind”

“I just pass this studio and got mesmerized with the song and wonder who sing it, really sorry and I will go now” she back away

“ oh thanks for the compliment, nice to meet you again soeun”

The word make her froze again before closing the door, her eyes looking for his eyes to make sure what she just hear before really spit out from him, not just an imagination she always really want to hear. Again? It’s mean he remember me. She really happy at the fact, a curve start to spread at her lip.

“soeun, are you fine?” 

“oh… yeah… I’m fine, oh… I should go now” she close the door, but she still can’t move from there, she stay at the door calming her heartbeat. Why is it beating so fast? Why did she lost all her word infront of him? There was many question she want to ask him but why did she become silent there, just can talk some gibberish. Oh… stupid soeun, it’s may be a rare to get meet him unpredictably and with the chance to talk privately for her.

She still stay there and then suddenly the beautiful song before come out again from the studio. The song really captivate her now, she close her eyes, listening every word, unconsciously the tear flowing from her eyes, she doesn’t know what strenght that move her hand to the door  knop and open it. There he is, sing the song with all his heart. She close the door, she didn’t really know why? But she want to catch all this moment alone. His feature seem so angelic from her sight, her heart beat faster, the rhythm make her feel uncomfartable. Why does he look so beautiful?

He finished the song and acknowledge  her present,

“are you crying soeun-ah, why? Come and sit here” he point at the seat beside the keyboard. And she obeyed.

“oh… nothing, it’s just… I just listening to your song, suddenly the tear just come out, sorry for bothering you again”

“never mind, I just finishing this song and before I give it to khun I want to listen it again”

“did you make this song for khun?”

“yeah, it’s for khun upcoming project, we tought the sad song can captivate his fans heart more than a happy one”

“uhm… may be, so this song gonna be khun’s? oh… I mean khun gonna sing this song right?”

“yeah, why?”

“He said the song bassed on his own feeling, is this what does he feel?”

“not really, the upper didn’t accept whole the idea fully, they want make the song got much attention than just picturing what the singer feeling, so after all discussing they chosed this theme to make it as song. you were there on that meeting, weren’t you?”

“oh… yes, but I don’t really pay attention for that”

 

It’s just naturally, they talk naturally, it’s not like he just pops up again after seven years, it’s just like they have meet regularry, he ask about her work, her live, her target, her schedule. Just like long time ago, he always the one who control the whole conversation. She on the other hand really lost at his every word and just answering his question with the word that flashed on her mind that time. She forgot that she has many question she want to ask about him.

Suddenly he got distract, his phone vibrated and he picked up, he got a massage. He look at soeun who just got silent and watch him.

“soeun-ah, it’s nice to talk to  you today, but I’ve an appointment now, sorry I gotta go” his appologetic face make her lip curve a small smile at her face.

“never mind, we gonna meet again sooner or later, right?”

“yeah you are right, I’ve a contract at this company tough” he smile, full smile that make his eyes just like the crescent moon.

“see you again soeun-ah” then he just walk out the door while soeun still mesmerized with his smile.

 

BTS

junho : my smile melting her heart, yaey... yaey *jumping around at author's mind

Author: shut-up junho, my mind gonna got collapse of your happiness

junho : hehehehe o_~ don't be angry author-nim

author: how can you wink with your small eyes junho-ah

junho : but you fall for me for that right author-nim :)

author: it's really hard to deny it, cause you just on my mind, huh -_-"