It's him

Follow Your Soul

Soeun finished her schedule earlier for what she thought before. She has nothing to do and too lazy to back to her apartement. She decided to make a visit to her company, maybe she can find someone and hang out with them, think of a friend, she just have a few friend with khun for additional, he can’t count as a friend for her though, hope one of them have plenty time for her couse  it’s gonna be a boring day for being alone.

 

She was entering the company building with some greeting from the staff there. She has sent some massages to some of her friend for confirming their location. Badly, all the answer she get make her frown, the all have many situation and have no plenty time for her. She didn’t massage khun, cause she still avoid him, never know why, but she still feel uneasiness around him, and she afraid that gonna make more trouble for him, he must need focus for his upcoming project tough. So she just wandering around the place, hope she gonna find someone who gonna entertain her.

 

She walk further to one of music studio at the company, it’s just a small studio and rare be used. There is  just a keyboard and really small space, so sometimes it just used for someone to practice before they got to the recording studio. When she got bored when she was trainee and just has a little times to get relax she just got there. She played the keyboard with her little knowledge just to refresh her mind or  she just take a nap there.

 

Finally she arrive at the studio door and got startled, there a voice that make her froze there, the voice make her heart skip a beat. The voice is so beautiful but sad, soft but manly, she never hear the voice before at her company, there is no one of their company’s artist has this kind of voice. He should be one of their new trainee. She really want to know who is the owner of the voice but she doesn’t want to interrupt him, so she just stand there listening to the beautiful voice sing a song. It’s really a nice but sad song, she never hear the song before. Maybe it’s a new song for his debut.

 

My eyes only search for you 
My two hands are still holding onto you 
I can't help my own heart 
So I'm sad over love 


I am standing here right now 
If you come closer, you could see me 
But this sadness from not being able to have you 
Becomes tears and flows down 


* I love you, again today, I love you 
I am wanting you like this 
Can't you just stay? 
Whenever I see you, I get greedy so I get scared 
 

I am standing here right now 
If you come closer, you could see me 
I can't let you go like this 
I swallow my tears and let out a sigh 


Though I call out your name, it becomes the wind and comes back to me 
Though time pases, though you forgot me 
I will still wait for you like this 


I love you, again today, I love you 
I am wanting you like this 
Can't you come to me? 
The day we will be together...

 

Silent….. the song is over, Soeun hesitated at the moment before finally deciding to open the door. A pair of eyes catch her breath away, make her eyes widening, fastering her heartbeat. She froze at the door, it’s him.

 

BTS

Author : I really have my free time for this week, so I wanna try to finish writing this story, but my own character make my mind full of idea and it's seem like there will gonna be more chapters. they keep blabbering on my mind bout this and that. I'm gonna be confused to decided who will winning at the last. -_-*

junho : don't be rude with us authornim, we just suggest some idea

khun   : he is right, but sorry if we trouble your own mind author

soeun : I just wanna be suitable at my carachter, forgive for the distraction author

author : don't be, you know this story gonna die if no one of you stuck on my mind

junho : that's what i wanna tell you before, so we shouldn't have say sorry to bothering her mind

khun  : don't be so rude junho-ah, the author must has her own idea tough

author: you are really kind khun >.<