shadow

Follow Your Soul

Soeun look around at the meeting room, it's so many people there. She feel nervous, it's not the first time for her to be a model for a music video, but it's different. The story of this music video gonna be about her and her ... boyfriend. and something that make it more uncomfortable for her is the composer and the director of this title song. Why is he be the one? the one that created a song about her story, her love story, she feel so frustate about all this.

There he is, the one that make her misserable life, seem so serious with all the stuff at the meeting. He never give her even a glance, from the first time entering the room untill now. they just seperate with a long ovale table, but since it feel the distance a montain away. She sigh, many thought run on her mind. She never pay attention about the whole meeting, nor to the present of her own boyfriend, the thought just lingering on one person, which her eyes always follow every single movement, every single distract that forming on that face. She really immersed on her own mind wondering... Did he even remember about her? Did he ever care about her feeling after he left? Why did he left without even a word to her, without a news? What did he think of her now? Is he aware of her present? or she just a shadow for him? All the question lingering in her head, make it gonna be explode anytime soon. Her eyes never leave him, is she missing him?

 

Nickhun glances to soeun who got lost at her thought again. He observe her for a while. Her eyes,  why it's show a lot of  unpredictable emotion, is she unhappy with this project? but why? it's just the beginning for their relationship to move on at the public view. He really wait this chance to come, but why he feel soeun got uncomfortable for it. suddenly he feel a bad feeling, why? He tried to pay more attention to the meeting, it's all his idea at the beginning, so he must focus, but soeun's reaction's is not what he expected before. He know their relationship not that too romantic, it always lack of it, but there were any big trouble around.

Soeun always understand about the situation the headed, with his popularity, with her career, they always manage to crossed all the trouble at their way. Sometimes it make him uncomfortable with all the easiness that soeun gave for their relationship, he always aware why soeun never complained about all the mistake he ever made, with the promises he ever forgot or ditched. Did she really love him that much without even care about all of it, or she just still see him not least as a brother for her. He made this project at first cause he want know exactly how soeun's real feeling, but the reaction she gave make him reduce his confident about her feeling toward her. But why she always accept him for this whole seven years. He got really confused.

 

Junho really got serious for khun's  project, it's his first project for his comeback at korea as a composer. He must impressed everyone,that his priority right now, so he gonna get a best spot for his career here. He really try his best especially it's his friend's project, he never want to make his friend got dissappoint. When he got at this serious mode, he gonna ignore everything unrelated thing around him, he just stuck at the project stuff. So he really pay full attention at the whole meeting without even realise there is someone who never take her eyes away from him. He never pay attention for it.

 

BTS

Author : sorry a boring chapter, I just want to figure out all the characters's feeling at this chapter so then I gonna make the story move on like a bridge kkkkk  o_~

junho : you said it's gonna be full of me in this chapter, why is it just a paragraph there?

author: why don't you read it carefully, it's all about you right, and it's just two paragraphs not for you.

junho : but I thought you gonna write for my view, all full of my view

author: be patient it's gonna come someday

junho : I'm gonna yell everyday at your mind so that day gonna come sooner

author: just what you pleased junho -_-* huh too tired