I gonna help you

Follow Your Soul

 

“junho, she is soeun” khun introduced her. “nice to meet you, I’m Junho” Junho extend his hand to her. Soeun just smile lightly and shake his hand. “ hyung you gonna follow us to the party? You can come too if you want” junho smile brightly to her, but she just glance to him. “great idea, you must join us eunie, okey” she smile after seeing khun’s smile. “okey I follow oppa” soeun  just gave up at his smile.

 

They go to the karaoke. They join their friend at the room. Soeun walking timidly behind khun. Khun pat her shoulder to comfort her. She just smile lightly. They sing and enjoy the night, they chat and have fun with others. But soeun just starring at khun, she just answer shortly if anyone asked her. Her mind just rewind about khun’s word ‘she is my neighbor’. ‘I’m just his neighbor, for years, nothing else, she just see me as a neighbor, what should I do’ her mind just wandering at the word. She is spacing out. Junho see her expression, he thought that she gonna be explode sooner or later. He smirk to her, ‘it’s gonna be interest if I help, she is so innocent and I can just play a while by helping her’ some idea come to his mind, without anyone know junho smile devilish.

 

Soeun get up for her seat, she can handle her mind anymore, she just excuse her self to the bathroom, junho see her and following her. He wait her in front of the bathroom. Finally she out and she got shock to find junho there, starring at her. “what do you do here?” soeun ask him. “waiting for you” junho smile to her. “why? Anything you want from me?” soeun just ignore his smile. “I wanna help you” junho say it without hesitation, soeun startled “help, what do you mean?”.  “Your one side love to khun hyung, I gonna help you” junho give her an innocent look to her, “omo, how could you know it? Is it so obvious?” soeun surprised with his statement, “but why do you wanna help me?” soeun add. “it’s just obvious to me but not him I guess, and I just wanna help, it’s challenging” junho smirk to her. Soeun’s eyes widen, she got confused with junho, how could he know  about her love and wanna help her beside the fact that they just meet today. “don’t space out, you look ugly”  Junho walk away. Souen still can’t understand with the talk with Junho, she just following him back to their karaoke room.

 

“oh soeun-ah, it’s late so let’s go home” khun said when she enter the room. “okay” replied souen while staring at junho. Junho just ignore her and chat with his other friend. “anyone... me and soeun must go home and see you next time, bye” khun bit a good bye with his friend and come out from the room.

 

“oppa, who is Junho?” soeun break the silent between them. “why do you ask me? Do you have an interest with him” Khun reply her with a light smile on his face. “aniyo… it just… ah.. forget it” soeun mumbling shilly. "You like him? really I should forget your question? what do you want to know about him?" Khun ask her  continuously, soeun just walk faster to avoid him. “He is one of the best competitor at every music competition, I often met him at the competition, but I don’t really know him before, but we got close to each other for the last performance” khun begin to tell about Junho. “yah, soeun do you like him? I think he is a good person, he is so cheerful, competitive and a good singer do you know? It’s gonna suit you well souen.” Khun add, she just widening her eyes “yah oppa, what do you mean? I have no interest to him” soeun startled and khun just smile widely. “jinjja, I think you like him” khun begin to tease  her more. “ I said I don’t like him oppa” soeun pout. Seeing her pouting make khun laugh, “you are really annoying oppa” soeun just leave him away while khun just laugh his heart out after seeing soeun expression. “yah soeun, don’t leave me” khun chase her.

 

Behind the scene:

Soeun : author why do you break my heart? it's just a begining

author: you gonna be happy at the last, I promise you

Khun: author don't you know I'm a sensitive man, of course I know she like me why you make me oblivious?

author: khun I know it, but you just ignore the fact of it right?

Khun: yah... it seem like that

Junho: why did you write smile devilish? don't you know that my smile is like an angel? everyone gonna love it  ~__~

author: I know, I love it too, but when you smile devilish my heart and everyone gonna melt, don't you know?

Junho: jinjja, okay I forgive you now >.<

author: thanks my emperor~~~

 

 

thanks for all my subcribers, I love you all ^___^