my love

Follow Your Soul

soeun just staring at the window, it's raining. She hope tonight won't rain too. it's his performance. She got so excited for tonight, just think about it make her smile. He gonna perform at the stage which he dream for it since years. she think to give him a congratulation gift for tonight. think about the gift, what should she prepare? oh, she feel nervous. it's his perfomance not her, but she got nervous too, so silly.

 

Soeun is wandering at the mall trying to find a special gift for him. shoes, shirt, hat, right he love to wear hat, she think it's the best gift for him. She just search for his favorite colour but... "yeah I fond it first" a guy yell to her meke soeun shock, " sorry, but I just take it here" she still be polite with him. "I put the hat here couse I just try this one" he point the hat on his head, " but I think this hat is better than this, so wanna take this hat" he point to the hat on my hand and grab it away. "okey you can have it but can't you not shout at me? "  she feel annoying. "whatever" he just go away. 'That guy so rude' souen tought. She try to find another hat that similiar with that hat, but she can find it. 'I should buy another one, however I tought that hat really suit him well' she tought.

 

soeun screams his name loudly, he looked so stunning at the stage, he is the star. he plays the piano well. soeun hope he gonna win this stage tonight. soeun doesn't pay attention to the other performance, just his performance, it just him in her eye and mind. It's the winner announcement time, soeun pray for his winning. she listen carefully for the MC,  when the MC announce the winner everyone scream, it's hard to consentration for his name. It isn't his name at the third winner, but he got the second. 'I must congratulate him' soeun tought. she doesn't care for the first winner, she just got happy however he just got the second, she just go back stage waiting for him.

 

soeun wait him back stage.  it's him, he comes to her, smile to her, soeun got nervous at the moment. "you come to see me" he said, "of course, how could I missed this great performance oppa? you are so charming at the stage, congratulation oppa" soeun smile and give him the gift. " for me?" he looked suprise, " hm... I hope you like it" he just nod. " khun hyung congratulation for you" someone come to them with a cheerfull smile. " you too, you got the first I'm just the second", soeun just staring to the guy who talk with his oppa, 'he got the first, so he beat my oppa' she tought, then suddenly she startled " you..." she said. soeun look to the hat that guy wear, he is that guy. "oh you are the girl at the shop,  is she you girlfriend hyung?" he ask to nickhun. "aniyo, she is my neighbor". 'neighbor?' her smile fade away, she look to khun and that guy look her, he fine the change of her expresion. ' one side love' he tought.

 

just the short chapter hope you like it, need a comment for my improvement >____<