A Rabbit Teeth???!

Let's Begin!

*Panting*.. She suddenly sat, with a sweaty full on her forehead, and entire of her body. She panting heavily because of the dance. She lifted her right hand and began to wipe her sweat. Zinger who just finished wiping her sweat, handed the towel, also a bottle. "I think you need this" Hyosung looked up and grabbed it.

"Thanks".. She wipe her sweats and drank a water. Zinger sat beside her and began to stretch her thin body. 

*whistle* That was awesome dance!" Hyosung said in excited voice. Zinger smiled. "Yep! The choreagrapher this time more intense than the last one" Hyosung gave an "O" shaped, and slightly nodded. 

*clapp* Okey guys, it's times up. See you next time," Hyosung and Zinger stood and way to grab their things. "It's been a while I haven't attend the dance's club" Hyosung put something in her bag. Zinger just nodded. "Of course! Love dovey couple right?" Hyosung stunned. Zinger covered , and slapped for being too straight forward. "I m--mean.. yeah, it's good to be back a normal person" Zinger replied in a nervous tone. Hyosung just shrugged likes nothing happened. 

"It's okay, I don't mind it at all. Oh, after take a shower, let's have some lunch. I'm hungry ~" Hyosung whined like a kid who wants a milk. Zinger just laughed. "Sounds good." Zinger thumbs up, and they went to washroom.

 

                                                                                                               ________,,,_______,,,________

 

 

                                                 Restaurant.jpg

They went into the restaurant. When they were about to find the sit, people surrounding them, especially the girls, looks and make -disgustingly- face towards Hyosung. Zinger who noticed that, trying to be dignity. She knew, Hyosung likes to wear like a boy's style. With a cap, with a loose-fitting clothes, and    the shoes. Hyosung who just sense the area of their surroundings, pretend not to be -over reactive-,, 

"Oh, hey look! There's a two sit for us." Hyosung voice made Zinger suprised. Seems like Zinger thought too much. Hyosung thought it and pretend she didn't notice. "O-Oh, where again?" Zinger shook her head and smile. 

Hyosung pointed her index finger towards the two sits. And they hurriedly get it.

"Finally! We've been here with all this messed" Hyosung words make Zinger nodded. Yep ~ Totally understand what she meant. And they began to order something from the waitor.

..........

"Awwhhhhh ~ It  felt sooooo... delicious!" Zinger chuckled with her bubbly's reaction. "It's been a while I haven't get a special noodles too" Hyosung said while fixing her hair. Zinger nodded and laughed a bit. "Hey, do you know, tomorrow we gonna have a new student in our class" Zinger told Hyosung about their school. Oh yeah, Hyosung totally  forgot. 

"A boy or a girl?" Zinger just shrugged it. "I don't know, maybe a boy, I think so" Hyosung gave an "O" shaped and nodded. 

After they're having a funny, sad, joke, and so much about "talk", they went out from the restaurant and take a walk.

.............................................

 

Hyosung and Zinger were in into their world. They slightly just talked while walking without noticing about their surrounding. Suddenly...

#BaaaAMMmm!#.......

Hyosung was stunned and fell down. Her head felt slightly pain and dizzy. "Are you okay?" Zinger who a bit suprised, worried about Hyosung who's now touching her head.

"I think s--so".. Hyosung a bit stuttering..

"Err, I-- I'm sorry girls"... They heard a raspy voice from behind their back. They turned their head slightly, and there's a man who wore a football's sport. 

He seems like a bit worried. Zinger and "him", trying to stand Hyosung up. Hyosung finally can stable herself. 

She looked at Zinger, who is smiling now, and move  her gaze to the other  side. Looks like he's smiling too. But Hyosung kind a an  in-a-moody-mood.

She took the ball, not far away from her. "He's really nice gi...."

*BANG*

He was about to praise, but something was wrong and now he felt the pain now.

"OUCH!" He whined in pain.. He looked at  Hyosung who's smiling widely than before.. Dammit! I take my words back~ He mumbled himself. 

"Haaaa! Take that, you,, you,,...." Hyosung thought it for a while.. "You Rabbit Teeth!" She sticked her tongue out and went to her house. Zinger who just stood there, hold herself from burst into laughing. " What in the world... Rabbit Teeth?..." Zinger thought it, and ran faster towards Hyosung with a widely smile.

 

"Aishhh, jinnjaaa.. Seriously that girl... Called me a RABBIT TEETH?! Curse you that girl!"... He cursing for the sake of his ashamed.

"I'm gonna make that girl bow at me and ask her to apologize!" He blew a heavy sighed. Thank God there's no one around here... except his friends... ._.

 

 

Tadaaa~

It took a few hours to complete this chapter. 

*sigh* But, anyway, as I said, I'm sorry If I can't make other readers satisfy with my own story.

Please help me ~ *bow*

 

---- Will be continued-----